Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

diygirl40

VIP Member
Jon says while holding a squirming Andy, "I can't have anything fancy in my life with you children"

Anna says, "It's just him. Well, actually that's not fair. It him and him and her" And she points also at Edward and Allesia who are RIGHT THERE beside her. Edward is listening.

Jon looks to Emelia and says, "Emelia, we could live the fantasy life if it was just you"

Anna turns the camera to herself, her head nodding, lips pulled tight and says, "True story".

This is the 2nd time within two weeks that I have seen them fantasize about only having 1 child and that one child is Emelia. Not only is it terribly cruel to the 3 other children, these are dangerous desires for them to put out into the universe. Sometimes people do get what they ask for.
What they are doing can be classed as emotional or psychological abuse and it will, one day, come back on them. I hope the other three kids sue them for everything they have when they are older

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Reader1

I understand where you are coming from, and to be honest sometimes I like Jonathan and sometimes I dislike him. I know how awful vlogging their kids for a living is, I wish YT rules would change, but they are not the only family vloggers doing that but they are the only ones with the comments open which I guess brings more traffic. I use to admire Jonathan a lot more for posting daily a I feel disappointed at him for how he has behaved in the past but on the other hand it was a long time ago, people change, I´m not the person I was 10 years ago, I didn´t give a fuck. But I like to see the good in people, I think sometimes people don´t even realize they have done something until someone else points that out. I like some parts of the vlogs and the kids but the dark sad is what they represent. I like Jonathan when he is by himself, no kids, no Anna nothing just him sharing his stories, talking about mental health or whatever other topic he´s dealing with. Maybe you won´t understand where I´m coming from, and I don´t expect you to, I´m just someone else sharing my perspective like everyone. I think hate watching makes them even more relevant cause people talk about them here too, not missing a detail of someone you hate is what I don´t understand. If you really want the problem solved report them on a daily, hope rules change, don´t watch, don´t follow them anywhere and forget they even exist, that´ll make them irrelevant. Like you said, don´t take this as a personal attack, I´m just sharing my perspective. Happy Holidays!

Where are you getting all the vile things Johnathan is guilty of is “a long time ago?” That cold shower and showing Alessia’s privates were just a few months ago. Also..I’m sorry you seem to misunderstand this is a forum to snark on these losers...while the vast majority of us really care about those kids well-being....we aren’t fooled by the disgusting act of selling your children’s privacy so you can buy anything that has a designer label on it.

• Heart

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
a little bit yes, but to be honest I use to love their vlogs in the old house, watching them became my routine, I´d watch them daily I guess I got involved more than I should´ve, and change is a little challenging for me. Anna was a little mean to Jonathan then but not neurotic or too demanding, and I´ve always liked Jonathan, I think he´s pretty funny (despite of the fact that he films his kids for a living) i like him as a person, but a switch turned on or off in Anna when they moved to the new house and my God she´s so neurotic, perfectionist, a total control freak, ungrateful really for the privileges she has come accustomed to, kinda lazy, self centered and she´s turned into this real housewife always looking like she´s about to go to a fancy place when she´ll stay at home, that´s not most moms cause that´s not practical (she was a lot more casual in the old house), but the way she talks to Jonathan annoys me the most, at the end of the day, Jonathan is a guy providing for his family who got a little carried away and excited with money. It also annoys me how easy she has it and how much she moans, its either the dogs barking (she´s actually complained about that, why have dogs in the first place if you don´t like it when the bark), Alessia being messy (normal for a toddler, equally as spoiled as her, I love Alessia btw, I think she´s adorable) about Eduardo and Jonathan but they are "the ones that crack her up the most", she got the 4 kids she wanted all healthy, beautiful and smart the kids that give then their lifestyle and still complains, Jonathan loves the and it shows. I use to be cool with Anna before she became a real housewife. I guess what keeps me around is the routine and I still like Jonathan, the kids and soooometimes Anna when she´s by herself but barely. Funny cause out of all the people I watch and follow she seems the one that gets into my nerves, while the other people are normal, down to earth and relatable no matter how famous they are.

I agree with everything you said except Jonathan and the Ferrari, I think to me, you can drive whatever car you want no matter if you are tall short, fat or skinny. He´s short but like, I´m not perfect either, I wish I was more this less than but seems unfair cause no one chose the body they have been given, I´m talking heigh more than weight. Physical appearance shouldn´t limit your taste
Jonathon? Is that you?!

• Haha
  • Heart

Elleangel

View attachment 59788
Just to set the tone... 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yes J maybe but perhaps not vlogged on you tube for thousands to see? I'm Irish and funerals and wakes here are a big celebration of life but not documented on social media, can celebrate the person's life with a party with family of course but without a camera. I think it's a disgrace he's using the excuse that his mam partner wanted a big party to be allowed vlog it tbh and same excuse for those awful social media posts he and A had over the weekend. Not watching the vlog so not sure of how much he has videoed of the funeral.....

• Sad

Hello-123

So in yesterday's vlog they drove by Jonathan's old house in Dublin. Big house with enough space for several cars to park out front, he pointed at the window at the top and said 'one of them was my bedroom' and then at the bay window saying that was his brother's room.

Hang on a minute... He's been going on and on about how poor he was growing up, and how he had to share a room with all his siblings...... hmmmmm........ Difficult to remember all those lies, isn't it Jonathan??

Ahh I get it now...the fantasy life he is referring too is the one where he makes up everything that happened in his life, but just so happens now he can’t get away with it as it’s all documented 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
He alwaysssss talks over Eduardo, it's so sad.
Eduardo has been looking very pale and quite frankly, fed up, this trip. He's getting that sad shut off puppy look...
He keeps on trying with his parents, but he always gets shut down, either told he's trouble, or difficult, or loud, or not deserving of anything nice, or completely ignored and talked over. Poor thing.

• Sad

Just-opinion

VIP Member
Emilia was feing sick at school and then was picked up and came home upset. This is the hug Anna gave to "make everything better"
Screenshot_20191205_082442_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

The hug lasts maybe 7 seconds then she takes Emilias coat off and walks it to, I'm assuming where the coats go saying over her shoulder "you're not felling well?" while Emilia sobs.
Yeah that's parenting intuition

• Sad

Mabelrose

VIP Member
Still cannot believe they have got away with the cold shower incident! I don’t watch them anymore but came on here after reading about it. Disgusting arseholes the pair of them! 🤬

• Angry

Mustard

VIP Member
In the video posted above, Anna is explaining to Emilia and Alessia that they are sisters, just like Anna and Emma. Eduardo asks about him and Anna says, while laughing
“You don’t even come into it” whilst waving at him to go away.
He gets upset and storms off, and Anna calls him “Mr.Nobody”
Alessia goes after him. Jonathon says “she’s gone after Eduardo. She cares about him”
I am outraged that she would treat him like that. The poor child. My mother used to criticise me by saying that I was 'too sensitive' when I got upset about certain things. She was a very cold woman, and tried to make me feel in the wrong about so many things. She also had a favourite (s) out of her four children. Her first son, and then the second one.

• Sad

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Still can’t get my head round why she wakes up at 4am to workout when she doesn’t work and has alllllll day to work out. I’m sure as J is at home constantly she could work out at anytime... 6am? Midday? 7pm? 4am just seems completely unnecessary and weird.

• Haha

Jak

Chatty Member
Do they have some sort of fetish at the moment with filming Andrea eating?
They are doing it for the fucking pedos to get more views just like they let the dogs lick inside his mouth! Anna and Jof are disgusting pieces of shit!

Emilia is pissing me off in today's vlog, poor Eddy is saying his tooth came out and Jof has got the camera on him, but right in the middle of Eddy explaining how it came out the camera cuts to Emilia cos she's butted it harping on about when her tooth came out and Jof's all ears, then the camera has panned back to poor Eddy who's just sitting there looking so glum and in a trance, like he was wondering why he gets ignored when big fucking sister butts in on everything he says or does! She's really precocious, and rambles on about crap like Jof !

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Peggy Lee

VIP Member
Just watched some of the Elf video what a pile of shite ! these people are grade a idiots , let’s lie some more about the elf , let’s try and terrify the bairns , moronic 🙄 , I seriously do not understand the attraction to watch they are irritating and I just feel so sorry for the 2 littlies they wander around looking lost , the older 2 are beginning to get very spoiled and behaving bratty why would they encourage this ? I sincerely find watching them and other similar vloggers depressing so fake , so obsessed with how they are perceived especially Anna it’s all about appearances so shallow and i find it so boring I don’t subscribe or watch any family vloggers not for a very long time and I never will again , I don’t understand why any one would envy them , yes the are very fortunate to get so much stuff gifted but I doubt they truly appreciate it when I get something i really want it’s great because I have saved and waited so I appreciate it so much that feeling can’t be bought , I am warm, well fed and thats more than can be said for many people , it would be nice to have a little more of course but not if I have to sell my integrity and privacy I am not at all jealous in fact I feel very sorry for those bairns their childhood has been sold online , Thea are being viewed by perverts it makes my skin crawl what happened to protecting our bairns from the monsters ? They have invited them into their homes 😱

• Sad
  • Heart

~vix~83~

VIP Member
What stay at home 'Mom' wears tight mini skirts,tights,jumpers and boots to potter around the house:unsure: Surely that outfit is not comfy.
If I don’t have to leave the house I’m in my pjs I do change into my day pjs I’m not that sloppy lol as soon as I get in im in my comfies

• Heart

bagafreebee

VIP Member
I assume the hotel they're staying at is gifted as on Jonathan's stories he's hyping it up quite a bit and saying/showing the name of the hotel more times than I would deem necessary. No gifted or ad though
Yeah A said the hotel had reached out to them zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. See they got a suite and all the kids got teddy bears dressed in robes for them. Imagine what it would cost us, so obscene by the hotel gift the teddies to a local kids charity.

• Angry

stewpot

Chatty Member
On Anna’s insta stories she starts off by saying to Emilia ‘well maybe don’t let him do that’ whilst looking between Andrea and the open fireplace. Anna maybe you stop him from doing whatever he was doing because he is your child not Emilia’s, and also Jonathon in the other room maybe stop alessia climbing all over the coffee table. Then she snaps at Emilia NO you can’t take your hair out! What’s the point in filming any of those story’s and then sharing them? Makes no sense to me 🤪

• Sad
7:30pm to 5am is 9.5 hours of sleep. 8 hours sounds normal (it's how much we should all try to sleep). Her sleeping time for an adult who doesn't leave the house or have a proper job is not.
She admits also that by 7pm she is done and going doolally. Which isn't normal! Her bedtime this bedtime for a child Emilia's age, a 7 YEAR OLD. And how dare Andrea wake her during the night? Mums power through. My cousin is a nurse who, is single, works nights and has two children a 6&7 year old. She sleeps during the day when her kids at school, but she picks them up, takes them to school and all the other things round the house. that is a mum! Also as someone who wakes at four am for work, I do not even go to bed this early. I then do between 6-9hrs on my feet before going home. admittedly i do then collapse into my bed. anyway anna does not have a typical 9-5 or any other kind of shift (job). she chooses to get up that early when realistically she has the time during the day when the kids are at school. but she does everything so slooowly. i mean there was clip in a vlog recently of her tidying up the girls room and she moved at a ridiculously slow pace. i've seen faster moving tortoise and snails. so things that shouldn't take much time take a looonng time. she always makes out she has so much to do when we know that just isn't true. two stay at home parents shouldn't need a nanny i'm sorry but they shouldn't.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Mistyrod

Why does he keep going about about how he had nothing growing up??!!
I know where he lived....far cry from nothing!!

PurpleGorilla

I’m not sure if I’ve posted on one of their threads before.. they annoy the hell out of me so much that I tend to ignore them and forget they exist completely.. at least until their videos start popping up on my recommend. Which unfortunately seems to happen a lot lately.. so it’s time for me to click don’t recommend this channel and hope they don’t show up again.

They need to drop the whole click bait pregnancy. This whole pregnant/not pregnant seems like some sort of running joke to them from what I see on here. I’m not sure how anyone else feels (maybe it’s just me) but as some one who has gone through 1 miscarriage, 2 failed ivf cycles, 7 years of hell ttc and is still ttc for baby no.1 this ‘joke’ makes me feel sick. It’s not funny and it makes me feel sick that they are using it to get views.

Anal youre not pregnant. You don’t want to be. You clearly can get pregnant as you’ve already got 4 brats that you can’t even look after properly. So stop with the click bait already.
I have had two miscarriages this year and we are still trying. Every month is hard and emotional. I’m with you completely. They’re insensitive pricks.

• Sad