Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kirsten

Who owns a 10ft table and eats their dinner with their partner at opposite ends when nobody else is sitting at the table!!!!!???? This seems so bizarre to me! Do they hate each other that much they have to have a meal sat so far apart?! I also noticed that their subscriber count changed by the thousands! Hmm?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Exercise in itself isn't a bad thing. It's how obsessed she is with it. If you can't skip a work out on Christmas morning and you're making your kids wait until you're finished - you've got a problem.

Reactions: 29
Any mum knows if your kid is sad and they're coming in for some mama love, even if you had manure on your hands you wouldnt care one iota, you would be wrapping them up in a hug regardless. A bit of water is insignificant in those circumstances. Shes just a cold, robotic, poorly dressed, stepford wanna be!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

paolo

Chatty Member
The day after the funnel :rolleyes: Jon boi lets us know he offered to splash out to buy everyone lunch. Only three people showed up. Burn!🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 28

PurpleGorilla

I’m tired of saying it but the pregnancy click bait will forever make me sick. I’m currently here (once again) waiting to see if I’m pregnant, all negative so far. We’ve been trying for a year and had two losses. Why tf do they think it’s okay. The whole way she dealt with the miscarriage is childish. They have no shame they’re gross and need their heads checking.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Heidi77

VIP Member
do you guys ever feel jealous of their lifestyle? tbh i kinda do sometimes, not that I´d wanna look put together every day, have hair and makeup done and wear fancy clothes (cause God-forbid simple clothes), which I think its total pressure of Anna to need to look perfect cause maybe her friends or moms at the school would watch or I wouldn't wanna feel the pressure to share something fun or entertaining for my viewers, nor would I wanna have my kids for public domain to judge whatever they want about them as long as my bank account is full but I´m honestly jealous of the house, kitchen, the patio that looks like a freaking park, the cars or their lifestyle. watching its like a drug, cause they sometimes makes me feel bad about my life but I cannot stop watching cause it became my routine. I try to not let it get to me but it makes me bitter cause I know I´ll never afford any of that, please tell me I´m not the only one and someone else out there can relatee
First of all I can’t physically watch them cos I hate them so much. No can’t say I’m jealous at all. I hate their grey house. Their cars are leased not owned. I would hate the invasion of my privacy, I would hate having to be done up all day, but mostly I would hate having to be married to that hyperactive repulsive gnome.
Yes a bit more money would be nice, but not the way they have “earned” it - or should I say the way the kids have earned it. My house is a hell of a lot smaller than theirs, but I love my house. My car is mine, I own it straight out. When I close my door at night it’s just me & my family in total privacy without feeling the need to perform for the minions or worse having to make my children perform.
Plus their channel is going tits-up. Most people earn more as they age, as they get more experience . The opposite will happen to Jonathan. When he’s back working at Tesco let’s see him pay the mortgage on that house & the private school fees.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
So the kids have to join in with the maturing of the channel by having Eduardo do a rap with lyrics
"Gettin' freaky in the sheets, we're takin' body shots
Then I finish with a facial just to top it off "

Of course he has no idea what he's singing, but why would you let your kid listen to this kind of language so often that he can rap this by himself??

And of course he has to film all 4 children in the bath together..... he was even kind enough to put it in the preview so his special audience would know the vlog was worth watching.

• Angry
  • Wow

Reader1

weren´t they gonna be doing vlogmas? I wanna see all the "you work so hard, you deserve everything you have" in action, minions have no idea what hard work means, they don´t deserve anything they got, their kids do, they barely work they record about what 1-8 min each, then the rest is the kids, how is that hard work..... and they live like king and queen, life is so unfair

I mean to say, at least he shows them love, plays with them, takes them to school, he seems more active as a dad than Anna as a mom, yes he is recording and I hope he does that off camera, but he seems more caring as far as being present with his kids, he wanted to decorate the house for Christmas for the kids, Anna was only thinking about what she wanted, that says a lot. I´ve seen Anna playing with them, coloring even, like for real by herself, giving them time, its always in the sofa watching them play, and she says, "I always forget to film those parts", they chose to be daily vloggers for a living....its like plumber forgetting his tools. when people say "anna is mom goals", looking put together all the time doesn´t equal mom goals, she cannot handle more than 1 kid, mom goals would handle 4 by herself, making dinner is something that every other mom does, only cause they have a big kitchen and again she´s put together while cooking, organizing and cleaning
I so agree completely about Anna. I would just remind you about Jonathan and the yogurt video.... the roofie incident.... the so called threatening card that looked suspiciously like Jonathan’s writing.... the cold shower of a toddler.... a few months back when he failed to keep Alessia’s private parts out of a video and he had to be told plus reported to Youtube. Not to mention all these years later.... and all four of his children are shown daily knowing Emilia was on role playing sites. Jonathan is just as bad as Anna. He does more work than Anna because he has no choice. He married a lazy cow....simple as that imo. He simply has no choice unless he wants her wrath.

Fizmozoo

How's them click bait vlogs going for you JonBoy? Down another 10k this month. 🙈👍
All that effort of bribing the little Teeny boppers to do what you say or you won't upload a specific video and turning your wife into a raving lunatic for views doesn't seem to be working. 😂
Maybe the fake Christmas gifting did it? The hidden sponsoring, Or maybe the pathetic attempt at Vlogmas videos? Or maybe the fact that people are sick of the pregnancy lies? Or maybe, just maybe, the nail in the coffin was the 'fun'eral and disrespect you showed to your Step Father.
It couldn't happen to a nicer couple. 🤟
Screenshot_20191203_231150.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

Lynx

VIP Member
Not watched the vlogs in weeks, but I'm watching tonight's and had to laugh at Anna; its raining heavily so Anna covers her hair up, but leaves Andrea to get wet. Why didn't she wrap him up with the scarf too? My priority is to keep my daughter dry, then I worry about myself.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

Sln2404

Allesia in that bikini posted on a public social media account makes me sick. Do they not learn?

• Angry
  • Wow

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
Uhhh...Jonathan...you seem to have some dog shit stuck in your teeth!!!!🤮💩
But seriously when is their PR company going to make him get his nasty teeth fixed!🤢🤢🤢

Screenshot_20191202-171745_Instagram.jpg

Imagine that this twat leases 3 expensive cars but his teeth look like this!!!🤣 TWAT!

• Sick
  • Sad

paolo

Chatty Member
Not sticking up for her but I think her hands were wet
I just watched the sequence of events.
Anna knew that child was coming home sick from school of course. Yes Anna was at sink but ignored the security gate, ignored house door opening and door slamming shut, ignored hearing Jonboi's voice and ignored Emelia's foot step sounds until Emeilia was directly behind her. This house is armed like a fortress so you know several alarms, bells and whistles were activated. But Anna pretended she didn't know they were home. Why?

• Sad
Reactions: 26

Pinkiiii

Rant incoming...

1. If launching a product at Christmas, you have to remember that the market gets EXTREMELY saturated as every company wants you to buy their products.

2. Most people have budgeted their Christmas spend months in advance so they don't need overwhelmed by all the consumerism.

2. Who the F launches 7-10 days before Christmas?!

3. Who creates PJ's for kids/adults and makes them flammable? These are not safe for anyone.

4. With a £35 pound price tag - well that's just hilarious! I live in Australia and with the currency converter - it comes up to be £67.81... F*#k that! I can get Calvin Kleine or any nice branded PJ's for that!

5. They just annoy me and rant over

Rookie

What did she say?
In the video posted above, Anna is explaining to Emilia and Alessia that they are sisters, just like Anna and Emma. Eduardo asks about him and Anna says, while laughing
“You don’t even come into it” whilst waving at him to go away.
He gets upset and storms off, and Anna calls him “Mr.Nobody”
Alessia goes after him. Jonathon says “she’s gone after Eduardo. She cares about him”

• Angry
  • Sad

paolo

Chatty Member
I feel disappointed at him for how he has behaved in the past but on the other hand it was a long time ago
A long time ago? No Jon, just yesterday you made your 7 year old swear for your camera. Just yesterday you filmed Emelia spreading her legs on a chair. You even exclaimed "Emelia!" when she did it because you know it wasn't a good look in a public place YET you left in the your vlog for your friendliest friends. You're a scumbag, Jon.

• Sick
  • Angry

Just-opinion

VIP Member
Screenshot_20191128_093531_com.instagram.android.jpg

Screenshot_20191128_093707_com.instagram.android.jpg

#ad? Worth reporting to ASA?
Also I commented about her face being crooked after seeing someone post here, watch my second account get blocked 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

paolo

Chatty Member
Allesia "Are we going to the playground?"
Anna "Not today"

Not any day is what she really means, Allesia.
Why can't you take her to the playground today, Anna? You did nothing all day but show your ridiculously expensive Ocado delivery and lead people on that you're pregnant. Is the lighting in the outside world not flattering enough for you?
Yeah, I saw you tilting your head all about in the pillow throwing vlog. That sun light showed your frizzy hair and pitted skin. Like it does to everyone.
The only reason that child even knows the work 'playground' is because the nanny started taking her to one.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad