Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just-opinion

VIP Member
He also said in the post of Emilia singing that she's not very confident at public speaking or performing, yet I swear a few months ago he was talking about how confident Emilia was all the time.
And I doubt they'd give a 7 year old a solo if they weren't going to be able to sing the lines due to stage fright or nerves... She also asked for the video to be sent to the Voice Kids, that doesn't sound like someone who's scared of performing.
But you know anything to fit a narrative, Emilia was scared about performing a solo so Jonathan filmed and posted it being "so proud"

Reactions: 22

Clairie

I just watched the sequence of events.
Anna knew that child was coming home sick from school of course. Yes Anna was at sink but ignored the security gate, ignored house door opening and door slamming shut, ignored hearing Jonboi's voice and ignored Emelia's foot step sounds until Emeilia was directly behind her. This house is armed like a fortress so you know several alarms, bells and whistles were activated. But Anna pretended she didn't know they were home. Why?
Cos she is a cunt!

• Haha

Toby123

Lessie on Anna's story last night looked petrified of mother figure ! She had spilt water on her pjs, Anna said what we gonna do now to which lessie says "go tell daddy" it proves she does nothing for those kids. Anna's story finished with lessie still wanting to see daddy 😪 I feel so sorry for those kids if creepy jon is the best they got out of the two of them.

• Sad

Lyme4675

What utter cheap tat those pyjamas are. They look uncomfortable and poor fitting. And they want 35 quid for them plus 14 for shipping. I just got some Xmas pjs from Tesco for 9 quid that are soft and cosy and lovely. They really are dumb to bring it out this late also.

• Wow
  • Haha

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
20191202_123741.jpg

Tell me that lying bitch doesn't facetune the hell out of her pictures!!! 😂🖐

Unless she's prego (oh god I hope not!!!!!!) She's using perfect angles and loads of photoshop to make her body appear to be something it's clearly not. I just feel bad for all the little girls she's making feel bad about themselves with her lies. And no Anna a once a yr unflattering picture post on IG claiming to love your flaws and all that BS doesn't make up for all the lying you do daily about your body.

P.s. tucking a fluffy thick sweater into a skirt isn't helping. Seems her stylist has NO IDEA how to dress her body so her clothes flatter her shape. Girl your stylist is making you look bigger then you are with all these bad clothes.

• Wow
  • Haha

Fizmozoo

Funnel is so more people comment to correct him = engagement
Anal showing off her new push up bra is to attract their dark friends= views
Sob story about being poor= sympathy likes , even though he came from a well off area of Dublin and went on numerous holidays most 80's kids could only dream of.
People who knew him growing up have said he lies all about his childhood.
Who would you believe? Them or him?! 🙄🤔😴

• Sad
  • Wow

Clairie

She makes such a big deal of how fertile she is and falls pregnant just like that.
Well think yourself lucky you do my love as at least you don' t have to get jiggy with that piece of shit to often.
They have zero respect for those who struggle or cant have kids full stop absolute fuckwits the pair of them.

• Heart

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
Wow..do they actually hear themselves? I think it’s safe to say they have more ‘fancy’ things than most people considering they have 4 children, god what else do they want?! Even fancier cars? House? Fancy decor?....nope guess they don’t have any of that?! Wish they would wake up and realised how privileged they actually are- but I guess that’s difficult when you get most things in life for free and you think you’re entitled to all these things.
All this ☝ and never mind the FACT that they have all these fancy things thanks to those 4 kids! Sure Emilia earned them a huge portion of their riches and subscribers which is one of the reasons they value her the most but those 3 other kids certainly helped maintain their short ride as Z list YouTubers. It's really shocking how much they blantonly talk in front of their kids about how much better life would be if a few of them weren't around. I can't imagine how soul crushing that must be as a child to hear your parents say those things. Of course their defense is probably we're just joking but little kids don't understand that. Besides what parents make jokes like that anyway.

Also Anna it's time to fire your "stylist"!

You look a frumpy, dumpy, lumpy MESS in that horrid sweater! Never mind the awful color.🤢 You walk around cutting everyone in your life down (your husband and children) thinking your superior to everyone you come in contact with. Bitch you ain't shit! You're just a trailer trash queen who fell into a full time pimping position to earn your cash.

Screenshot_20191218-053013_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick

DoseofReality

VIP Member
Husband buys my outfit- also known as two out of touch affluent influencers spend a ton of money for a joke. Take that peasants. "I always search high to low!"

The looks (cause you probably can't be doing suffering through these two.):

Work/ Office
Screenshot_20191129-210040_YouTube.jpg

It only allows me to upload 10 photos but Anna's office look is on her insta and been posted on here. Although it looked even shorter in the video.

Date Night
Screenshot_20191129-210532_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20191129-210756_YouTube.jpg

Party
Screenshot_20191129-211057_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20191129-211504_YouTube.jpg

A close up of those trousers
Screenshot_20191129-211253_YouTube.jpg

Gym/ work out
Screenshot_20191129-211741_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20191129-212018_YouTube.jpg

Surprise
Screenshot_20191129-212205_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20191129-212416_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
I don’t normally like to judge parenting but these two are terrible parents. Pure narcissists. I honestly think neither of them have the emotional capacity to truly love their children, only to love the potential attention, adoration and money that they might bring in.

• Heart

Reader1

Anna just doesn´t care about Eduardo.... this video from the old house just popped on my recommended: and I watched it to see how much they changed, and around 10:40 the whole thing started, see Eduardo´s reaction, and Anna couldn´t care less.....a lot of people here cannot stand Jonathan, that´s fine, but to me, Anna is the biggest issue, at least Jonathan cares about his kids. its always been like that, she´s incredibly mean with Eduardo i can´t deal. she was born to control and to have well behaved kids so she could do the least, that´s not a real mother.
If Johnathan cared about the kids....he wouldn’t be using them to afford his lifestyle. He certainly wouldn’t ever show them in their bedrooms or bath if he gave a damn....and he would have never continued to use them knowing his children were on disgusting roleplaying sites. Jonathan is no better than the penis nose vapid weirdo he married.

• Heart
Does it annoy anyone else that Jonathan mocks the free things he gets? It’s so rude. Never does a tiny bit of research to give the company credit where it’s due and always chucks or drops the product/cards that come with it once he’s done making fun of it or trying to be funny? Absolutely no respect, just a greedy little shit whose ages but not grown up.

• Angry
  • Heart

Jak

Chatty Member
Don't forget, Jonathan jokes about Eduardo a lot too. They're both as bad as each other. Anna hurts them emotionally more, Jonathan puts them in physical danger every time he has them in the car or when he does his crazy stunts. And of course they both exploit them every single day.

They are both unfit parents and disgusting human beings. Who behaves worse than the other just depends on the day. The kids are always the victims.
Exactly this! When Anna was pregnant with Andy that bastard Jof said " maybe we'll get a real boy this time" They are both nasty , narcissistic, abusive pieces of shit, each in their own way!

its actually Jonathan who says that then laugh, but it was kinda hard to catch that so hopefully it won´t damage Eduardo, like one throws the mean comment and the other one just follows the lead, but hey at least Jonathan is a more active dad, Anna can barely one kid at the time, and she always always always says sometime mean, unless is Emilia of course, her precious golden child (I love Emilia btw, cutie, bit I don´t like how they favorite her and it shows)
I don't think they favour her, not in the way that some parents do , they just like the fact that she is the more popular money maker!

• Sad

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
As the thumbnails change?
I believe it did. Bet he wasn't getting enough views the first few hrs it was up so he had to trick those stupid ass minions into believing they're quitting YouTube or Anna's leaving the show as she's alone in the thumbnail.🤦‍♀️ Their viewers have got to be some of the lowest IQ morons walking the planet!

Screenshot_20191125-155052_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry

reader87123

VIP Member
Not watched the vlogs in weeks, but I'm watching tonight's and had to laugh at Anna; its raining heavily so Anna covers her hair up, but leaves Andrea to get wet. Why didn't she wrap him up with the scarf too? My priority is to keep my daughter dry, then I worry about myself.
Typical Anna. Puts herself before her kids. Always. Selfish and rotten to the core.

• Angry

lookeyloo

They have had the social services check on them, Jonathan claims they have 'a good relationship' with them. But I suppose as long as the kids have a roof over their heads and food in their tummies, all's OK. There are far worse cases that need the social service's attention.
'a good relationship' ...if you were doing everything right and being a good parent, you shouldn't have ANY kind of relationship with social services.

Not only is that barbie pink "workout" outfit look completely ridiculous it's way to small for her too. Of course she wouldn't care how unflattering it is as long as its skin tight she's good. Anna your belly shouldn't be squished out of the top of your pants. View attachment 63664
😂😂 wtaf. her and her husband both look like toddlers!

• Haha

Donutmaestro

Even I bend down to my son’s height when I give him a hug and I’ve got a chronic Illness that makes moving and bending incredibly painful and affects my mobility meaning I walk with a stick, but you can be bloody sure I drag my aching ass out of bed every morning and make a packed lunch and take my kid to school and I’m right there every day after school to hug him and ask about his day. I do all the cooking and cleaning, I iron all his clothes for him sat down because I can’t stand for long enough.
I don’t have hired help to do anything for me or my son like Anna does.
and when he’s sick and upset I wouldn’t ever walk away from him to put his coat away Id throw it in the nearest chair and Make sure he knows I’m there and he’s got my undivided attention.
anna can’t even manage the bare minimum of being a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

paolo

Chatty Member
The “to marta” thing is from an irish tv ad for guinness
He couldn't even give poor dead Farquhar a decent toast like everyone else was doing?
He just has to act the fool to be the center of attention. Know I understand why his sister shot him a look.

• Sad
Reactions: 21