Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Double glazing would have been a priority for me over the fold up caravan reno, the bifolds in the kitchen and the endless holidays/trips

• Heart
Reactions: 17

tacotaco

She’s been quiet because they’ve all had colds and she just couldn’t cope, all that affiliate linking just have really taken it out of her.

It was a month ago that they had covid. She didn’t mention it at the time because they still went out everyday and she had to brag about everything they did. She is vile.

• Angry

Meringue22

VIP Member
Signing off from what exactly? She has absolutely no idea of her privilege does she? To think she used to make me feel absolutely shit about my own life once 😂 I honestly pity her.

• Sad
Anti cancer 🤬🤬🤬 she’s fucking dangerous. That has boiled my blood this morning. These influencers should be regulated - you shouldn’t be able to make such wild claims with no proof

Unbelievable

Chatty Member
WHY aren't companies reading the room for fucks sake. There's food poverty in this country and yet again, Hello bloody Fresh are sending out boxes upon boxes of food to fucking 'so called influencers' who don't need them. They {and other companies} need to relook at their advertising strategies... scrap using 'influencers', do mail drop/pop up offers instead and highlight that for every subscription be it current/a new customer, that they'll donate meals every week to the local food bank for the duration of the subscription <--- hope that makes sense.

I find it hilarious that they use her for food campaigns, as her food palate is as boring as fuck and limited {I'm sure she orders the same kind of shit every time she's done a campaign with them}. The whole idea of food boxes, is to try out things you'd never think of eating before.

• Heart

Sw4

VIP Member
For fuck sake Grabby, buy some Christmas Peppa Pig wrapping paper from Card Factory and make your kids happy rather than tying some limp bows around things to attempt some sort of Pinterest asfetic.

Clare

VIP Member
Tucking your fair isle knit into your crinoline skirt has to be a fashion low, even by Rebecca’s standards

• Haha

Lola7286

Chatty Member
So, no holiday then? 🤨
I think there is still a good chance we will be seeing her passport flatly very soon.
She has still not posted anything in real time. No zoo trips. No trips to London. No poor me posts! I think these Black Friday greedy aff links could well have been posted while sitting by a pool in a bikini with raffy hanging off a tit!

• Haha
she has ample opportunity in the week to run, Benpecked isn’t shackled to a desk or down the mine, but she chooses pre-dawn on a Saturday to go for a run?!?! It’s minus degrees, dark, covered in ice?! Why not go an hour or so later? What is she fighting against? The woman is seriously puddled. How dangerous going out running alone in those conditions.
She definitely went for the Instagram-winter-frost-sunrise photos…guaranteed one of them will be on her winter/Christmas themed feed in the next day or two.

Ice inside their windows and Waffy sleeps under one of those, in a corridor. No wonder he’s always ill. How as a parent can you prioritise holidays over the health of your kids?

• Sad

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Shes so glad we have Christmas in mid winter :LOL::ROFLMAO: thank you Mary, thank you for your thoughtful conception to enable grabby to have twinkling lights mid winter.

• Haha
  • Heart

Meringue22

VIP Member
OH MY CHRIST!!!!! It’s Groundhog Day AGAIN! I’m
all for certain traditions but the constant need to recreate so many things is quite honestly INSANE!

Reactions: 16

RosiePosy

Chatty Member
God help us Frah Frah has her first part in a nativity. She will be ten times better than any other Angel.

Are we genuinely going to get Xmas posts for the next 4 weeks, I didn't think she xould get worse but this year is off the scale overload.

• Haha

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Why, by all that's holy, would you want to spend every New Year in IKEA?
I darn near wet my drawers reading this today.

Can you imagine Bentos, aged 12, spending her New Years there (probably writing her wedding list) and Raffy in his 18th year brushing off his first legit beer/pub/barf fest to go and pick up 14 Bummerangs and a pair of Snodflapss.

• Haha
It baffles me how she thinks actual ICE on the INSIDE of her windows is instagrammable.

How long before Waffy is in A&E with bronchiolitis again?

• Haha
  • Angry