Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I know you can argue that all kids are cute in their own way and it’s not their fault that their mum is a selfish insta-addicted mare but Bentos and Waffy always look pale, ill, tired and scruffy. I wish they had a competent parent.

Reactions: 20

Hashtagged

VIP Member
Alllll those health foods, allll the supplements including hair supplements and she still looks haggard and like she’s been dragged through a hedge backwards. Good advert she aint!

• Haha
  • Heart

hereforthe_tea

Signing off like it’s an actual job 🤣 and she takes off longer from Instagram than people do from their actual jobs!!

she’ll still be taking 7 billion photos a day to show off and ram down everyone’s throats when she’s back. What is the point 🙄

• Haha

Hotel_breakfast

The ice on the windows is shocking. Is their house listed and that's why they haven't updated their windows to double glazing? That should be a priority, not a manky caravan, grubby tiles in the hall, badly planned kitchen diner extension and loft bathroom!!!

FlowersintheRain

Chatty Member
Oh yes, frah frah has been steadily building her doll collection for years now. She’s quite the expert and would recommend clothes and a bed for maximum enjoyment. Again, groundbreaking.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Frah's hair a mess in every picture.
The thought of Ben's pale, flaccid body in his matching tight pyjamas.
The eggs.
The Santa on the roof with the worse Santa beard imaginable.
The humblebragging, oversharing pointlessness of her life.
Bentos in that freaking outfit once again.
Raffy saying Santa car (as if)

I'm not prone to violent outbursts but feel like driving to the scruffiest house in that village and leaving an envelope of poo in her doorstep there is so much bs going on, she might as well have some more.

• Haha
  • Wow

Justine

Chatty Member
The only thing that changes from year to year is that Benpecked's jeans somehow manage to get worse and worse! :sick: Does he also buy two sizes too big to grow into them?
He gives me shivers, urgh!
What a tragic looking family.

• Haha
  • Sick

Hashtagged

VIP Member
Jesus Benpecked looks ancient! Tell us a story about the war Grandpa….

The only word for those photographs is TRAGIC

• Haha
  • Heart

Ridandroo

Chatty Member
Imagine going to buy your Christmas tree and seeing somebody turn up with a photographer 😂 I have so much second hand embarrassment for her!

• Haha

Potatohead

She ll be back tomorrow to let us know that the kids were the best behaved ever, the food was the best ever, the weather was the best ever, that the kids presents were their favourite right now,.that the kids loved her food right now, that the atmosphere was the best ever right now. You get the gist.

• Heart
  • Haha

ChrisInghamsBeanie

Chatty Member
Ah the tRaDiTiONaL dressing Freya in Pink and bringing her to the sealion display at the Natural history museum to set up a shot to transition her grid for grey and pink ahead of her long haul photos.

She dragged her kids into London to recreate pictures from last year for an asfetic. She is unhinged. These were posted almost to the day a year apart:

2022:
Screenshot_20230107_093317.jpg
Screenshot_20230107_093454.jpg

2021:
Screenshot_20230107_093410.jpg
Screenshot_20230107_093431.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Signing off for Christmas…
After she’s rammed Christmas down everyone’s throats every day for over a month to the point where I feel sick of it all now.

There’s also something quite disordered and obsessive about the sheer volume she posts. I scrolled back and it’s almost 40 Christmas themed grid posts (on top of the many, many stories).

It’s all quantity over quality (a bit like her Christmas pyjamas…why do her kids have about 10 sets of Christmas pyjamas?!)

• Wow

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
The advent calendars don't make sense to me. My children get the £1 Cadbury ones and love a little choc everyday. If I had to come up with 24 little toys for them I'd be totally out of Christmas present/stocking ideas! Such an expense too

Reactions: 18

Unbelievable

Chatty Member
The dusty blog… it’s terrible! So much embarrassment for her. It’s like a child’s homework.

This has got to be one of the worst ones.. a follower asked if she could write a blog on friendships 😂

OMG that blog post about friendships was rather an eye opening, I can't believe I've never seen it before 😆

What I've garnered from that awfully long waffle {apart from a headache}, is that EVERYTHING is all about Grabby because the world revolves around her and her demands. She indirectly belittles everyone she comes into contact with because she's an expert on EVERY-FUCKING-THING and the boasting that everyone comes to her for advice, when she has zilch zero life experience 🤨

When they pissed off to Australia for 3 weeks {pre kids} in 2018, she had an epiphany which made her re-evaluate her life and who she wants in it. She would do anything for her closest friends BUT doesn't like if their 'drama' is sucking her down too much {you can imagine the life sucking drama that kicked off when she met the peeado and what followed}. She wants and likes to build them up... But knocks them down and obviously makes them feel like they should grateful to have her in their lives because she's soo mature beyond her years and has done everything first thus making her the ultimate go to expert. This says it all "We're wondering who will be the next to get married... I was the first!!" 🙄 Since when is it a competition of whom does what stuff first, not everyone wants to get married or even have kids etc., etc. You can imagine what an insufferable bore she must be and how out of the loop she is with things because she lead life in fast lane since the age of 13.

Grabby thought she'd still be friends with more people that she met at university and blames it on not being 'in the halls' {cos she was living in a flat in Maida Vale}. Obviously the real reason for this is because they all probably hated her because she was an insufferable bore, witterings about her multiple holidays and her 10x cleverer husband-to-be {whom she met on a school trip} and him being her constant shadow everywhere. They don't get to see peeados friends {you mean he actually has friends outside the circle of family 😱} that often, because unlike the peeado, they've got jobs and are busy working during the week. She has {or should that be had} 2 friendship groups since primary school each with different people in them but haven't you noticed the past 2 years there's been rather a lack of postings about them all meeting up with the usual gurning photos that usually accompanied these meet ups. Now she's a mama, she's started afresh with a new group of friends from the NCT, whom no doubt she can patronise with the virtues of 10x being better at: breastfeeding {whilst looking down at the ones that don't}/how easy it was to conceive because she took some special vitamins/giving birth at home both times/weaning/F&R crawling, walking and taking before anyone else etc., etc.

Next year we'll have Freya's journey into starting in reception, at I'm guessing the local primary school that grabby went to... god fucking help us 🤦🏻

And lastly, Grabby is apparently fiercely independent and rather do things such things like shopping on her own 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 18