Rvk Loves #42 You Got this Oil Change Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone explain to me, why in the 2022 pics she has randomly placed the baby plonking mat by the tree, when no baby is plonked on it?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
OH MY CHRIST!!!!! It’s Groundhog Day AGAIN! I’m
all for certain traditions but the constant need to recreate so many things is quite honestly INSANE!

Reactions: 16
I wonder if she will be dressing Bentos in a tutu and Christmas jumper to put their Christmas tree up until she’s an adult?! #tradition

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So just how long ago did they buy the tree and decorate it? Not on the shoot day? They all have different clothes on?

Reactions: 6
Bentos in that blinking skirt again!

Also 'Annual Tree Lighting', do they invite a local celeb to switch them on? She is such a pretentious whoopsie.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So just how long ago did they buy the tree and decorate it? Not on the shoot day? They all have different clothes on?
I think the shoot day was the day they chose their tree, which I figured out to be at the end of October because the lady who did the shoots had them in mid November and she said Grabs was a test shoot a few weeks before.

Reactions: 2
Does she think anybody cares about the wotsits anecdote? Maybe it’s the only time in her life she ever ate them 🤷🏻‍♀️
As for the constant breastfeeding pics, I guess she feels that’s her only “worth” now so she’s dragging it out as much as possible. She’s moved on from wife to earth mama and she doesn’t have anything else for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's been up and lit from at least 20th Nov. I guess today is the first PROPER lighting though 🤷🏻‍♀️ Complete with rickety wooden ladder. We're now in the Christmas Groundhog vortex with every Christmas photo from the last 10 years replicated, culminating in the decamping 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ermmm.. so it appears that mama kedgefund has been picking up dusty old brown leaves from her morning walk and passing them off as wreathes under her new floristry empire..

I’m pretty sure you don’t hang dead brown leaves collected from an M25 underpass on your front door for Christmas

Florist she certainly is not. There is honestly no hope for Grabby with those two as parents

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Ermmm.. so it appears that mama kedgefund has been picking up dusty old brown leaves from her morning walk and passing them off as wreathes under her new floristry empire..

I’m pretty sure you don’t hang dead brown leaves collected from an M25 underpass on your front door for Christmas

Florist she certainly is not. There is honestly no hope for Grabby with those two as parents
You can almost see where curious George gets it from. ‘I’ll try this. And a bit of that. And now this!’

Reactions: 5
I was sat here wondering my we have upside down crowns on our avatars - then realised they are baubles! Pass the coffee!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 1754168
Sorry main hoover is broken? Which one of the ones she has advertised recently is this? Also, how has it broken? From lack of use…? Did she drop something on it in the locker room from hell? Did it fall over during one of her foot stomping tantrums?
Sounds like Grabby Towers have fallen on hard times. If there's any spare cash ? 🤣

I was sat here wondering my we have upside down crowns on our avatars - then realised they are baubles! Pass the coffee!
Or maybe a mulled wine ! 🤣👍

Reactions: 3

"Preloved" leaves if you will...🍂🍁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That tree is a big un eh. Dominates the room, not in the nice let’s feel festive kind of way, huge and dark.

That tree is a big un eh. Dominates the room, not in the nice let’s feel festive kind of way, huge and dark.
Her tree is never decorated nicely. Not enough lights for the size of tree and the decorations are dull and boring.
I wonder if the 3 pairs of rusty skates will be out this year.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

She went on a wreath making course once with Grabby a few years ago. Now she’s an expert. 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.