Rvk Loves #42 You Got this Oil Change Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything looks filthy in the house because the child bride never learned that managing a real house is different to managing a dolls house.
She genuinely doesn't know how to organise or clean, iron, brush kids hair etc

Reactions: 3
Uh oh just realised the typos above.

@admin or mods - can someone edit it to "You've got this oil change Mama"

Please and thank you 🙏

Is she saying that her children are 3 and 15 months to continue the illusion that they were #2under2?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Grabby needs some spending money so here are a bunch of aff links sheep.
Lol at those of you who thought they had money for a holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Doesn’t sit right with me that she starts with an intro on how they won’t be spending much on presents and then proceeds to post a bunch of aff links for rather expensive toys. She didn’t earn the nickname Grabby for nothing…
There are people who do a lot of research on gift guides and put together really informed ones. I’m happy for them to get a cut of my purchase. The ones who throw random aff links at you? Not so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
HOW BEIGE IS THAT PLAY ROOM SET UP
My children always choose the brightest colours when asked to pick something, it's sad that they're denied any colour

Reactions: 7
So now she's wondering what to shuffle around to fit her Christmas tree in her lounge because it usually goes where the "playroom" is.
But she actually could have an actual playroom if it was not full of hoarder crap! We've not seen that snug in aaaaages, I dread to think of the state of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So now she's wondering what to shuffle around to fit her Christmas tree in her lounge because it usually goes where the "playroom" is.
But she actually could have an actual playroom if it was not full of hoarder crap! We've not seen that snug in aaaaages, I dread to think of the state of it.
I thought the same.

Here's a farking hint: move the teepee that's in the exact spot you put your identikit christmas tree every single year.

There. "Shift around" done. You're welcome you great daft bint.

Screenshot_20221118_095525.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.