Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sw4

VIP Member
"first face paint" completely trolling us now!!!!
I don't think anything can beat 'first time in a phone box'!!! The sad thing is I don't think she has enough of a sense of humour to troll us, she genuinely gets excited about such mundane firsts.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Clare

VIP Member
Even though every year’s photos are bad, the previous ones they took themselves are better with actual real life festive colours of red and green. Why go to an evergreen forest and wear red boots and lipstick then pay for someone to completely wash all the colour out?!?! She’s crazy. Those kids are already translucent from illness they DO NOT need a faded filter.

The Christmas Klaxon has officially sounded though everyone!! Let the TrAdItIoNs begin 🤪🤪 I am here for it 🍿🍿

• Heart

Katiewhy

My money is on Australia - Beat the January blues by flying for 24 hours with Bentos and Ratlas half way around the world!
Please can 'she's off her ikea trolley' be in the next thread title?!!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

Meringue22

VIP Member
Oh ffs give me strength! She should NOT be posting about certain concoctions preventing cancer!

Edited to add ‘curcumin, a substance in turmeric, can kill cancer cells in certain cancers. But we need more research’. This info is on the Cancer Research website BUT Dr Grabethena is the last person I’d take advice from re health!

Last edited:

MissTeddy

VIP Member
She looks absolutely awful. Why in gods name does she insist on smearing bright red lipstick on her face for this annual fuckfest. Does she genuinely think we’re waiting with baited breath for this picture. Im sorry to say this but they are a really unattractive family .

• Haha

MissTeddy

VIP Member
“Quick Ben, I am missing out on perfect festive content - all the other huns are posting their magical mornings and we’ve got nothing but fucking fog. The Kiddos need their first prowper snow. I can hardly be expected to drive them myself to find it. Fire up the Land Rover immediately and drive me somewhere instagramable … Now!“ *flipper stomp * … “and don’t forget to pack the tripod and miniature s’mores.”

• Haha

Meringue22

VIP Member
She’s finally lost it. Who in their right mind has a Christmas tree shoot?! Her obsession with recreating the same ‘events’ year after year is actually bordering on bizarre now. It’s worrying

Mum2girls

The lipstick is awful 😂 if you zoom in you can see it’s all over her teeth! It’s like when a toddler raids their mums makeup bag. I can’t stop laughing!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Screenshot_20221221-223808.png
I was trying to think what all this reminds me of and I've just twigged what it is, anyone remember this painting that was hilariously badly restored in Italy I think?
This is Grabby's problem. She sees something on the Gram or Pinterest and sees how much it gets liked...she wants to recreate it herself. But she never gets it right. Occasionally she is close, for example the kitchen isn't bad, but mostly her execution is terrible.
Maybe she's given up on hoping for a 'career' {ahem} but she might have more of a chance if she found her own vibe or USP.

How sad is it that currently her USP is 'oblivious, humble bragging, over sharing, potentially groomed child Stepford bride who lives in the dirtiest, tiredest house in a village/M25 layby'.
STOP COPYING BEX, FIND YOUR OWN USP.

• Haha
  • Heart

tacotaco

Can she make it any more obvious that she has asked herself all these questions.

What can I buy my brother, parents (around 60), husband, grandpa (😂), 6 month old baby (Ratlas was 6m last Christmas) complete with an older sister, new parents.. and surprise surprise questions about yoto stories, Christmas pjs (for boy and girl), electric blanket, DIY advent calendar, dolls accessories .. 🧐🧐🧐

Come on Grabby. TRY HARDER

• Haha