Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nettleteareader

VIP Member
I always thought that was a separate room 🤯 all smoke and mirrors! Also is that a 50% glass door to the porch?! If so 1. That room must be bloody freezing 2. They obviously don't use it so why have it all decorated out the front? All for show! Quite sad really.
If I remember correctly that half glass door opens towards the side or back of their house. Opposite this door is another door to their utility room. There is a room plan on her blog, I'll see if I can find it...

I always thought that was a separate room 🤯 all smoke and mirrors! Also is that a 50% glass door to the porch?! If so 1. That room must be bloody freezing 2. They obviously don't use it so why have it all decorated out the front? All for show! Quite sad really.

Attachments

nettleteareader

VIP Member
In other news, I’ve tested positive for covid and I’m terrified of feeling really awful over the next few days after her description. Anyone had a not so horrific experience? Sorry in advance for going off topic a little bit
My daughter had it mildly back in April. We were worried as she has MS but thankfully she was fine. Hope you escape and feel better soon xx

ChrisInghamsBeanie

Chatty Member
Uh oh just realised the typos above.

@admin or mods - can someone edit it to "You've got this oil change Mama"

Please and thank you 🙏

Meringue22

VIP Member
In other news, I’ve tested positive for covid and I’m terrified of feeling really awful over the next few days after her description. Anyone had a not so horrific experience? Sorry in advance for going off topic a little bit
Are you vaccinated?

Seeemm

Chatty Member
I’m not caught up on her antics at all lately, her kids are adorably cute though so I don’t know if this has been said… but I am so glad I don’t have kids who watch Ms Rachel because all I see is our Becky 😂 I thinks it’s the teeth