Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jobagels

I know! Isn’t a heartbreaker some stud / player who has everyone fawning over him. Such a weird thing to say about a toddler!
I always think the same thing. I wouldn't want to call my son a heartbreaker, so he grows up thinking that's some sort of achievement.
I'd rather my son grew up to be empathetic and treated women/men with respect. Rather than some sort of good looking player with an ego 🙄

But then again, I'm not sure healthy, well balanced {or legal?} relationships are her strong point.

Reactions: 18

SmashAndDash

If you’re children have been poorly for the last few weeks and you think they’re finally on the mend, why do you need to drag them out for a walk when it was -2 at the time 🤦🏼‍♀️
And she wonders why they’re always ill!

• Angry
  • Sad

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
How she has any followers is beyond me. Totally tone deaf and absolutely zero empathy for anyone. ‘Hope your Christmas is full of food’. What? We are in the middle of a social disaster at the moment. Many many people cannot afford food right now. How insensitive.

Zero acknowledgment of her privilege and how hard it is for others. She can well afford to donate something significant to a food bank.

All she would need to do is say ‘we are really look forward to Christmas this year and very grateful for everything we that we have. For a number of families they are really struggling and so we made a donation to our local food bank. Here are the links to find out where they are based….if you can make any donation I know it would be gratefully received’.

Literally she could have easily donated £100 of stuff - wouldn’t have made a blind bit of difference to her.

• Heart

Rosé_all_day

VIP Member
It’s quite tacky to put the tree up so early isn’t it …and Grabby, always so scathing about tattoos, alcohol and other “common” things !
I find it ironic that she is so snobby and yet she has absolutely nothing to be snobby about! A mucky Mulberry and a set of pearls does not a Lady of the Manor make!

SmashAndDash

Bet she’s so pleased F is an Angel, so aesthetically pleasing for her grid. Why couldn’t she have been the lobster 😉

• Haha

okdo2022

VIP Member
I can’t actually believe this. She’s a parody of herself these days!!! Who wears the same outfit every year to buy the Christmas tree!!
Its not even Dec yet, it’s going to be limp and so sorry looking by Christmas.

Reactions: 17
They might be breastfeeding friendly in that she can lob her knocker out, but poor Ratlas' face on those hard sequins- He'll be red raw, bless him.
Why does she need it to be breastfeeding friendly when he’s nearly 18 months? Surely he’s not on the tit that often now?!

• Haha
‘First winter colds and coughs’ as opposed to the spring/summer/autumn coughs and colds they’ve had.

FYI Grabs - it’s not actually winter yet 😬😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Potatohead

December is the quickest month eveeeeer
It's the coldest December eveeeer
Best gelato eveeeer
Nicest lights eveeeeer
Most beautiful weather eveeeer
Cutest hat eveeeer

Honestly she makes my teeth itch

Last edited:
  • Haha

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Screenshot_20221123-191504~3.png

Here's a thought. Instead of asking a bonkers stranger on the internet the world's stupidest question lets unpick your question shall we?

You know that baby you had 1 year ago? Why don't you think what you needed for that human baby and buy a tiny plastic version for your tiny plastic baby?

• Haha

FriYAY

So just how long ago did they buy the tree and decorate it? Not on the shoot day? They all have different clothes on?
It's been up and lit from at least 20th Nov. I guess today is the first PROPER lighting though 🤷🏻‍♀️ Complete with rickety wooden ladder. We're now in the Christmas Groundhog vortex with every Christmas photo from the last 10 years replicated, culminating in the decamping 🙄

• Haha