Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peachesplease

Today's post 🤦

She has nothing to say. Absolutely nothing. It's the same stuff on repeat all year long.

Will she still be saying 'my favourite age yet' when Freya is a teenager? (Don't answer that, we all know!)

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Sw4

VIP Member
Dear Grabby

Kindly fuck off.

Regards, Tattlers

PS. If you want to up your dose of turmeric, try some other food once in a while, like Indian curries (not your pretend slop veggie curries). But you won't, because you don't trust 'strange asians' so this is why we've never seen you go to a restaurant or make food that is even slightly exotic.

• Haha

ChrisInghamsBeanie

Chatty Member
She bought second hand shoes for her child that are so big she has them on 2 years in a row?

As a mother she is honestly completely twisted. Who watches their child stumble around in enormous 2nd hand shoes because it fits an Instagram aesthetic?

Honestly she's a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

Freya is wearing the same dress and boots as last year! Do you think the boots finally fit after probably being 2 sizes too big last Christmas?

• Haha

Charlotte_Sometimes

Chatty Member
The ice on the windows is shocking. Is their house listed and that's why they haven't updated their windows to double glazing? That should be a priority, not a manky caravan, grubby tiles in the hall, badly planned kitchen diner extension and loft bathroom!!!
Their house is listed but I’m shocked at the ice on the insides of the windows. Growing up we had a house with single glazing (some rooms had secondary double glazing), but we never had ice like this on the windows and we had some cold winters. I suspect her aesthetically pleasing radiators either aren’t up to the job or she doesn’t have enough radiators of a sufficient size to heat the spaces.

I also think that knowing the kitchen / diner faces north, why would you make it so large with such large amounts of glazing?

If I was her I’d have put a log burner into that playroom/ junk fest room and had the children playing in there. Given it’s modest size, That room would be toasty with a log burner.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Or maybe shark gave her vacuums for the promotion and she had to return them after? Who knows what the deal was.
Shes a boring cunt. Imaging buying all your kids stuff second hand and no present at all for your husband. She's so fucking tight

Storminateacup

Who in their adult right mind wants to do Xmas week again esp when they have small kids. We had a nice time but no inclination to do it again until next year. So unfathomably juvenile…

• Heart

MissTeddy

VIP Member
It’s quite tacky to put the tree up so early isn’t it …and Grabby, always so scathing about tattoos, alcohol and other “common” things !

• Haha

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Of course she likes Harry and Megan - the two most irritating and self absorbed people in the world sharing their 'love story' ... it must be like looking in a mirror for Grabby. She wrote out her relationship story for the world to see on her blog - WHO CARES! Can you even imagine doing that for strangers to read.

• Heart

Crazycatlady18

VIP Member
Why do people who breast feed insist on posting Instagram pics of their kids hanging off the breast. No one asked to see it

• Haha

Glassofmalibu

I am genuinely shocked by the ice inside the windows.

Why on earth have they not done something about the windows.