Rvk Loves #42 You Got this Oil Change Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another undisclosed ad for Bear(ly)wood Furniture. She’s just a disgrace.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Omg at the latest stories 🙄

Game changing poacher 🤦🏻
Best cuddles
Bath time
2 Christmas parties boasting
Some twit dressed up as Santa on the roof
Who's kitchen is that, as that's not grabby's
She has to be bigger and better than everyone else 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I cannot understand why she feels the need to share all this. I would almost get it if it stayed on her feed and she used it as a digital diary of sorts. Buy all those stories? Why? Just make herself feel like she’s “winning” I guess…

Reactions: 8
I hope Grabby popped a Tena pad in before Santa appeared. She must’ve been SO excited! HES BEEN! HE’S BEEN! HES BEEEEEEEEN!!!!! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s just a massively insecure, neurotic wanker isn’t she.

Homemade pancakes displayed in a wreath with rosemary garnish. Stuff of middle-class fetishes.

• Haha
  • Heart
She’s just a massively insecure, neurotic wanker isn’t she.

Homemade pancakes displayed in a wreath with rosemary garnish. Stuff of middle-class fetishes.
I saw something similar on insta yesterday. Who can actually be arsed?! I like being creative but I am not about to start fannying about with rosemary

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"Cars are his favourite thing right now"....story 2 minutes later.......
"Duplo is their favourite thing right now"

She's insufferable. Also constantly describing food as "yummy". She sounds 12 .

• Haha
I couldn't eat anything she would bring from her house. I can imagine bits of crusty cauliflower, stray hairs, bits of kid snot and flakes of nail polish all making their way into her offerings.
Her house is filthy

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I cannot understand why she feels the need to share all this. I would almost get it if it stayed on her feed and she used it as a digital diary of sorts. Buy all those stories? Why? Just make herself feel like she’s “winning” I guess…
dislike her bragging and over sharing, especially as we know she can't cope when other people brag about their wonderful Christmas and she knows it won't be the same for her (remembering a couple of years ago when she had to disappear because she was so jealous) 😡

The same as she did Christmas 2020 I guess? Sign off Instagram because she couldn’t see other people being happy…
Yup, see comment above!!!!

Reactions: 5
Frah's hair a mess in every picture.
The thought of Ben's pale, flaccid body in his matching tight pyjamas.
The eggs.
The Santa on the roof with the worse Santa beard imaginable.
The humblebragging, oversharing pointlessness of her life.
Bentos in that freaking outfit once again.
Raffy saying Santa car (as if)

I'm not prone to violent outbursts but feel like driving to the scruffiest house in that village and leaving an envelope of poo in her doorstep there is so much bs going on, she might as well have some more.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.