Rvk Loves #42 You Got this Oil Change Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would say 'oh but it's a beautiful love story' about anything wouldn't she, no matter how controversial. OK Harry and Megan aside (personally they irritate the hell out of me, but I will grudgingly admit they seem very much in love), she probably thinks other stories like those where underage students run off with teachers are wonderfully romantic, because they're all similar tales of grooming that she herself experienced.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She would say 'oh but it's a beautiful love story' about anything wouldn't she, no matter how controversial. OK Harry and Megan aside (personally they irritate the hell out of me, but I will grudgingly admit they seem very much in love), she probably thinks other stories like those where underage students run off with teachers are wonderfully romantic, because they're all similar tales of grooming that she herself experienced.
Didn’t she watch a teacher last year and commented on it? I can’t remember the details

Reactions: 1
I'm not convinced Harry and Meghan are genuinely in love but that's a discussion for their Tattle thread.

Poor Waffy looks frozen, his nose was so red the other day.

First 'proper' santa 🎅 🎄👌

Anyone else finding Ben with that godawful hat even creepier than normal? 🤢
Revoltingly creepy 😳 don't have nightmares tonight Tattle chums 🤡👺

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Whenever I see him I think of this Phoenix nights clip
I was watching an episode of 24 hours in police custody the other day, where they put away a 20 year old for sleeping with a girl who was a few months off her 16th birthday. He got done for rape (as in actual non consensual sex, not statutory rape) but the others charges were linked to underage sex with a minor and he was made the sign the sex offenders register for life. Rape aside, it made me realise that this man was no different to benpecked sleeping with grabby underage. Obviously none of us knows for sure as we weren't there (thank god 🤢) but didn’t she hint on her blog once that they got together ‘properly’ when she was 15? Or that’s how the dates worked out? Or she said she’d been on the pill since 15 or something along those lines? It just hit me that the guy in the programme got sent down and had to sign the sex offenders register, and then there’s Ben swanning around with kids of his own and no one bats an eyelid! Surely those kids should be known to social services given that their father groomed their mother when he was 24 and she was 13? The police were saying about this bloke in the programme that what made him so dangerous was that he was only 20 himself, so it made it so easy for him to groom his victims because they were all vulnerable girls aged 13/14/15 who lapped up the attention of an older guy. They said most teenagers have this misconception that a peadophile is an old man in his 50s sat behind a computer screen pretending to be someone else, so they don’t suspect the charming 20 something year old they meet in real life as posing a risk, yet ANYONE willing to sleep with an underage girl is a peadophile whether the age gap is 4 years or 54 years. Made me realise how wrong Grabs and Benpecked’s relationship is if he was indeed having sex with her at 15. 😔

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Grabby would never co-operate with an investigation and she'd likely threaten her parents with never seeing the grandkids again. Ben will never be held accountable for his abuse.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I was watching an episode of 24 hours in police custody the other day, where they put away a 20 year old for sleeping with a girl who was a few months off her 16th birthday. He got done for rape (as in actual non consensual sex, not statutory rape) but the others charges were linked to underage sex with a minor and he was made the sign the sex offenders register for life. Rape aside, it made me realise that this man was no different to benpecked sleeping with grabby underage. Obviously none of us knows for sure as we weren't there (thank god 🤢) but didn’t she hint on her blog once that they got together ‘properly’ when she was 15? Or that’s how the dates worked out? Or she said she’d been on the pill since 15 or something along those lines? It just hit me that the guy in the programme got sent down and had to sign the sex offenders register, and then there’s Ben swanning around with kids of his own and no one bats an eyelid! Surely those kids should be known to social services given that their father groomed their mother when he was 24 and she was 13? The police were saying about this bloke in the programme that what made him so dangerous was that he was only 20 himself, so it made it so easy for him to groom his victims because they were all vulnerable girls aged 13/14/15 who lapped up the attention of an older guy. They said most teenagers have this misconception that a peadophile is an old man in his 50s sat behind a computer screen pretending to be someone else, so they don’t suspect the charming 20 something year old they meet in real life as posing a risk, yet ANYONE willing to sleep with an underage girl is a peadophile whether the age gap is 4 years or 54 years. Made me realise how wrong Grabs and Benpecked’s relationship is if he was indeed having sex with her at 15. 😔
This is such a perfect summary of a horrible situation.

Reactions: 3
I think Phoebe is going to spill the tea on 'so you're getting married' tonight. Watch this space!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Not much to tell by the looks of it. She reached out to Grabby and the support wasn’t there. And her gut feeling isn’t always right. Presumably she’s referring to Grabby again. Not exactly groundbreaking goss 😂

Has she dropped something?
Yep I was disappointed .... Thought she might have given more away. Oh well!

Reactions: 1
Hurrah! The {what appears to be bog standard} baby doll basket has arrived from germany dontcha know. Never not squeezing in a humble brag

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.