Rvk Loves #42 You Got this Oil Change Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it always used to be when I was a kid that putting up the decs early was a bit “common” - we’d always point and stare at houses that were decorated in November. Times have changed with improved artificial trees I guess but it’s surprising Grabby Superior doesn’t feel uneasy with the early decorating
Grabby Superior 😅😅 love it 👍😅💕

• Haha
Reactions: 1
How much money do you reckon she actually will make from these hundreds of aff links? I’ve no idea!
A lot. Thousands and thousands and thousands of pounds.

I’ve crunched the numbers before and it only takes a tiny percentage of followers making a purchase to really add up.

I think there will be a long haul holiday next year - maybe Australia again in February? A big holiday before Freya starts school. The affiliate links are paying for it.

She used to be really coy about affiliate links and never declared her ‘helpful’ links were advertising. After the ASA rapped her over the knuckles, she stopped using them all together for a while. But if she wants to be the #havebabywilltravel mama, she needs that affiliate link income as good brands aren’t exactly knocking on her door.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
"..how magical this season is...I would say properly for the first time this year..." Yawn

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s gone all in on Christmas already and it’s not even December. Christmas light trails, decorations, Christmas pjs - never not living seasonally 🙄

Reactions: 14
Brought the matching pyjamas back from Cali last January 🤣🤣🤣
Of course she did! Had to get that brag in. Who goes on holiday & brings back Christmas pjs a year in advance! No wonder her home is bursting at the seams, having to unnecessarily store all this future stuff.

Reactions: 11
She is such a scrunch can't she not buy at least one new present for her kids?she can Def afford it

Knowing her this photo was probably taken back in August!

One of the sheep comments re the Santa letter.

I’m unsure if she’s talking about her son or husband!
What child requests picture frames from Santa?!
To be fair my friend's son wanted a Banana from Santa! He got one in his rocking haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.