Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mollymole

Chatty Member
'Don't get used to treats like this kiddo'

So what about all the gifted shite you get for her Grabby? Going to donate it are ya? How lovely.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Willow1

{I think it's the first time I've been on a bike since I was pregnant?}
We don't fucking know when the last time you rode a bike was so stop putting a question mark at the end of every sentence! FFS it's so annoying.

• Haha

MissTeddy

VIP Member
So I know lockdown is heavenly and dreamy and alllllll, however it’s due to rain heavily in her idyllic corner of the M25 tomorrow.... so i think we all know what’s coming ...{and I whispered to Ben, ive not used my #rvklovestotravel in over 2 months, I think I’m getting depressed. everything is just .... normal}

• Haha

Flyingbaby

VIP Member
I wish I could “get up early and get some vitamin sea” but I’m a key worker so I haven’t stopped working throughout this pandemic, I also have a toddler! Honestly she grinds my gears so much - id love her to work an actual hour in a day and live in the real world!

• Sad
  • Heart

RosiePosy

Chatty Member
Said it before but I am sure she lives in an Enid Blyton novel. This weekend will be yummy jam sandwiches with lashings of lemonade surrounded by union jack bunting. Then bike rides through the meadows.....near the m25.

Today I have my first day off in 6 weeks of working 11 hour days, its cloudy where I am but I am grateful...that's a real life novel 😁

• Haha

Meringue22

VIP Member
I cant describe how angry this has made me.......... "overwhelming"!!!!! Try having a full time job, working in a hospital with people dying around you and a small child at home (not me but one of my friends)
She lives on a different planet. I don’t actually think she can feel empathy at all! I have 2 friends working 13 hour shifts on ITU caring for patients with covid19 and they are terrified.....THAT is overwhelming Grabby you spoilt little fuckface

• Haha

Rosé_all_day

VIP Member
She feels ‘a bit lost and sad on a Monday with a whole new week ahead in lockdown with no plans’ give me strength! What about key workers and their families?! Or people who have lost someone to COVID-19?
Suck it up, Grabby we are all feeling sad or lost and much much worse.

She replied to a comment saying she’s been so lonely walking on her own, though we can all tell that she’s been seeing her family.

She’s utterly pathetic.

Libertine

VIP Member
Wisteria is her only content right now.

She has renovated the house, landscaped the garden and had the baby. (I scrolled right back on her IG earlier this week. Call it ISO boredom. Did you know she ripped a marble mantle piece out of her house and sold it? Or that she has stone column relics in her garden that she very rarely shows, in fact I think she is trying to disguise them with ivy.)

Her feed used to be marginally more interesting but it depended heavily on lots of travel, which she can’t do now and which will become increasingly difficult in the future as she has more children and they start school.

She’s peaked at 26.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

DevaVictrix

Chatty Member
I’d much prefer Molton Brown, never even heard of Aesop. Sounds like a fashion clothes website. What happened to buying a luxury brand item and enjoying it quietly. Insta idiots just love to bum and blow, most of the time it’s all put-on though. I doubt they buy these products regularly. No doubt refilling the bottle with 90p supermarket wash.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

pinkrobot

VIP Member
Not a peep out of the Grabster all weekend. So obviously round at Mumma’s and she daren’t even post a pic of anything in case the Tattle FBI zoom in and spot something from Mumma’s house 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

Clare

VIP Member
Fucks sake 🙄 heavenly? HEAVENLY?! Grabby when are you going to wake up and smell allllllllllll the coffee??????????? She’s not right in the head. She has a screw loose. How can someone be so fucking detached from what is happening right now? I despair!
Grabby’s issue is that she lives on a happiness precipice, yo-yoing every day between delirious joy and bottomless misery. She clings on to these “heavenly” moments by the edge of her tipp-Ex nails but you get the sense it is only fleeting happiness, she is in a constant internal battle for peace or contentment and her life just doesn’t seem to bring it, no matter what she does. Deep down something is not right.

• Heart

Meringue22

VIP Member
They drove somewhere 2 hours away but she thinks that by not sharing the location she’s responsible?! What planet is she on?! Jesus Christ. I live near some stunning areas and wouldn’t think of jumping in the car and going there! She is unbelievable