RVK Loves #13 she’s not fake, she’s faux, can’t stick to lockdown though.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just look at the ‘casually discarded toy in the background 😂😂😂
D2809748-97D7-4B0F-AD3D-28F0887F73C8.jpeg

Re the stains out of clothes.. we literally throw filthy clothes in the wash bag til we have a full load, then wash at 30 and have never had an issue?! I guess it’s all content though 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I must think on a daily basis about most insta mums
‘I do not want to see you baby’s mucky chops’ it’s so gross and turns my stomach! they strive so hard to have these perfect grids and then story their children’s filthy faces. It’s a no from me

Reactions: 10
So I know lockdown is heavenly and dreamy and alllllll, however it’s due to rain heavily in her idyllic corner of the M25 tomorrow.... so i think we all know what’s coming ...{and I whispered to Ben, ive not used my #rvklovestotravel in over 2 months, I think I’m getting depressed. everything is just .... normal}

• Haha
Reactions: 17
‘I do not want to see you baby’s mucky chops’ it’s so gross and turns my stomach! they strive so hard to have these perfect grids and then story their children’s filthy faces. It’s a no from me
It’s literally just food on a baby’s face, not like it’s a nappy blow out. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Still disgusting though! And doesn’t quite fit with her aesthetically perfect insta does it!?! I’m glad you find ‘just food on a baby’s face’ oh so dreamy 🙄🙄🙄
It's all just about the gram again isn't it though...look at me with my perfect baby led weaning baby....as if I would ever spoon feed my chopsy Bento and she just loves her food so much and I'm so wonderful.

Utter crap. My 7 month old refuses to eat anything that isn't a soup basically...the least bit of lump and he chokes and spits it out and he will not eat anything if he has to do it himself.

Like the fact she is still breastfeeding...yes it is what's recommended and yes it is great if you can do it but OF COURSE she was going to do it and be amazing at it and not have any issues because feeding a baby formula from a bottle doesn't fit with her mama image.

It's just so unrealistic. I breastfed then combination fed and then he just stopped wanting me entirely and it really upset me and I felt like I should be this mother earth mum like she tries to portray.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I agree I think it’s disgusting and not at all cute 🥴🥴

It's all just about the gram again isn't it though...look at me with my perfect baby led weaning baby....as if I would ever spoon feed my chopsy Bento and she just loves her food so much and I'm so wonderful.

Utter crap. My 7 month old refuses to eat anything that isn't a soup basically...the least bit of lump and he chokes and spits it out and he will not eat anything if he has to do it himself.

Like the fact she is still breastfeeding...yes it is what's recommended and yes it is great if you can do it but OF COURSE she was going to do it and be amazing at it and not have any issues because feeding a baby formula from a bottle doesn't fit with her mama image.

It's just so unrealistic. I breastfed then combination fed and then he just stopped wanting me entirely and it really upset me and I felt like I should be this mother earth mum like she tries to portray.
My toddler was baby led weaned, ate anything but they still all go through that fussy stage - at the moment all they will eat is weetabix, pasta & beans on toast. How you feed/wean really doesn’t matter when they get older.

it’s definitely about the gram though - why else would you give your baby a vomit inducing collagen infused smoothie 🤮

Reactions: 5
Just look at the ‘casually discarded toy in the background 😂😂😂
View attachment 118091

Re the stains out of clothes.. we literally throw filthy clothes in the wash bag til we have a full load, then wash at 30 and have never had an issue?! I guess it’s all content though 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’ll bet she is having anxiety over the mess. That photograph will never be on a grid, messing the curated, perfect life

Or a passive aggressive tattler taking the P 🤔😂
Definitely tattler 😂

Reactions: 4
A few pages back someone said she has the house, etc and that she has travelled more than most people her age. I don’t agree with the travelling bit - a lot of people her age have travelled now, and have properly travelled. Experienced places, things and cultures that Grabby never will. I’ve said it on a previous thread. Anyone else her age who has been to Australia will have properly experienced it. Yes she has the house etc, but she’s in her 20s and she hasn’t lived. She is boring, and that is all well and good if that’s what you want, but she tries to do all these things that seem exciting on paper, but the way she does them is boring. I’m not sure she’ll be happy when she looks back in 30 years time.

• Heart
Reactions: 19