Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kdog1985

Can’t imagine Peddling Pizzas would be too thrilled that their star customer’s brother has launched a copy cat brand - and looks like it’s operating in the same area too. Imagine that’s why Grabs won’t promote it. Though I bet she’s been asked to...

Meringue22

VIP Member
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link here but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to private message on here. If not admin please delete & I completely understand. I'm a bit of a dinosaur when it comes to things like this.
The parasol was from Ebay

I do like Grabby's parasol. But there's more important/better things to buy for £200 for the average every day person when their husband doesn't earn 10x more than everyone else 😏 Especially also when you've got children 😊 we're really happy with ours.
I found one like grabbys on eBay. Still too pricey for me though!

Katiearchiedan

Chuffed to bits with my parasol. Cost me £44 including the base. It's a bit bigger too and also protects against UV rays. Perfect for kids.

£200 really shows how out of touch she is. For someone so tight I'm sure she's done it just to tag the brand. Did anyone see the comments about them not being able to justify the cost? Impractical grab

Off topic..but where was your parasol one? Desperately need one for 7 month old

TescoSainsburys

VIP Member
Does anyone remember the last time she mentioned ‘the pup’? A while back she mentioned Riley as much as ‘this guy’, he was just super cute and the best and she kinda liked to pretend he was hers. Since Freya came along I’m wondering if she’s got all super controlling and won’t have the dog around the baby? She’s literally not referenced him once and she never dog sits anymore when mama is on hols #rileyisdeadtoher
She liked to share Riley as she didn’t want a dog of her own because of the tie it would be on her life, with aaaalllll the travel she does.

didnt Riley have an op recently.