Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skewbedu

VIP Member
She's really hit a new low with the ad about the gratitude cards. She has to be skimming a profit there. Have frontline workers got the time to open endless envelopes in any case?

It's even worse knowing she's flouting the rules at the same time.

We see you GrabbaDabbaDolla

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14

Ellabella

VIP Member
The sense of entitlement to go to the beach but not reveal the location so that the plebs don't go! And the fact Benspecked can look out the window and decide not to work just like that as it's nice weather.

• Angry

Ridandroo

Chatty Member
The way she always goes on about living in the English countryside... she should try venturing up north once in a while, has she ever visited the peak district, yorkshire dales... THAT is countryside

Twofor

Quick Benpecked, take lots of photos of me and Frey Bentos around the house so it doesn’t look like we were at Mummas again.

• Haha
  • Heart

Rosé_all_day

VIP Member
She will say that she has been soaking up time with ‘this guy’ and Frey Bear Bentos but she will have been with mumma, and planning allll of the ice cream she can make when she gets gifted an ice cream maker!

Peachesplease

I was surprised by the "dont get used to treats like this kiddo" remark.
What were the treats? I didn't notice anything treat worthy for freya.
She has shit coloured pantaloons (that haven't been nice nor fashionable since the early 70s) a shit coloured paddling pool and a 1970s umbrella over it and if that's not bad enough, she sleeps in a cell at night akin to a room in a borstal.
If any of that was considered a treat then I would hate to see a punishment
It's because she bought the paddling pool. Freya won't get treats if rvk has to crack open her wallet.

• Haha

pinkrobot

VIP Member
They hardly ever eat breakfast together as they’ve been juggling different schedules during lockdown. Is she for real?
Why does she write this rubbish!

• Haha
  • Angry

HashtagRealTalk

Oh god she’s started to rattle my cage again. After becoming a Mother myself for the first time during lockdown and going a bit quiet on here, I look at her with even more renewed disbelief.

How can anyone go through life with so little resilience that she plummets into low mood the millisecond the temperature dips below 18degrees, she hasn’t got an exotic holiday in the horizon and is having to work her way through her days without her parents/childcare available at her beck and call?!

How can anyone be in the midst of a global pandemic and still be clutching and straws to try and one up everybody else in the lifestyle stakes...seriously girl, no one gives a crap about your photos that you are going to sort through of your pastel-shaded staged picnic on day one of “eased lockdown” and no one is influenced by your weaning meals that have been replicated x183629 times already by anyone with 5month old+ offspring on Instagram. And as for that fucking rusty tin sandpit 😡

• Haha

French toast

Of course the sand pit has to be a galvanised steel bath...so twee. She's a professional show off, that's all she is. Noone ever told her that it's not cool to show off. Also she hasn't done a days work in her life, so how is this any different to her normal life? Other than the holidays every two minutes and the dreamy lunches out with this guy....

• Heart

Cmayfield

VIP Member
She’s fantasising about seeing her chiropractor now!! Im fantasising about going out for an amazing meal in a nice restaurant and sharing a bottle or 4 of wine with my friends. Each to their own
1588789183246.png

• Haha
Sorry how much expendable money do they have? I'd be relieved if a chiropractor could crack me like a glowstick but in no way could me or my husband afford it.. How often is she going?!
They must easily rack up a grand a month doing things like this.
Work Grabby? What do you both do??
The answer is simple; her husband earns 10 times more than everyone else’s 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Stella27

Do you think Ben knows everything about her Instagram life? After the Bloom and Wild thing why would he go and use that company? I wonder if he sees her getting all the free stuff and thinks she must be some Instagram star? He doesn’t have any social media. Is that why she’s so quick with the delete and block button - desperately trying to keep that perfect aesthetic. Wiping it all away so in her head it’s alllll just so dreammmyyy.
For someone who, on Twitter, said she’d love to give out her opinions but ‘you’d all hate me’ she CANNOT take any form of debate/criticism. How does that work?
It’s all just so odd.