RVK Loves #13 she’s not fake, she’s faux, can’t stick to lockdown though.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Won’t that sand bath thing get really hot?
9D18DFB9-3566-47CD-8F93-5BD4E0950AB4.jpeg

Someone’s asked her that.... 5 hours ago.
She’s missed that one. Maybe when she comes on here and reads this it will alert her and she’ll go and delete it.....
It’s ok Rebecca, no need to thank me 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's weird when I first started following her I really liked her house decor. But when you start to look closer most of it looks drab, dusty and unfinished... and so twee it makes me nauseous. Its also now a bit dated. I still like the dark sitting room (the snug I think?) but as for the garden I really, really dislike it. I get the aesthetic she's after but I feel like splitting the lawn into 4 is a really weird thing to do and renders the garden unusable for a lot of things especially when kids get older and want to play with lots of space etc.

Reactions: 6
It's weird when I first started following her I really liked her house decor. But when you start to look closer most of it looks drab, dusty and unfinished... and so twee it makes me nauseous. Its also now a bit dated. I still like the dark sitting room (the snug I think?) but as for the garden I really, really dislike it. I get the aesthetic she's after but I feel like splitting the lawn into 4 is a really weird thing to do and renders the garden unusable for a lot of things especially when kids get older and want to play with lots of space etc.
Our garden currently has two small patches of grass with a path in the middle and we cannot wait to change it up into one big grassed area! With a kid it's just so impractical to have it sectioned off especially when they're crawling and toddling!

I thought similar when she put that story this morning of Freya going up the bottom step. I didn't realise the bottom part, the grey, was wallpaper

Also, where the hell are the stair gates?

Reactions: 1
I don’t mind her house, it not my style, I don’t mind the garden again not my style... but the garden umbrella is horrible! It looks so cheap!

Reactions: 4
I don’t mind her house, it not my style, I don’t mind the garden again not my style... but the garden umbrella is horrible! It looks so cheap!
It looks like something your Mum would drag out the loft and try and get you to take because it's still 'good as new' even though it's from the 70's and smells of moth balls 😂

I cannot believe anyone would spend over £200 on one.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Loving mums post of the spring lambs next to a main road with loads of traffic flying past !! Such idyllic countryside 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It looks like something your Mum would drag out the loft and try and get you to take because it's still 'good as new' even though it's from the 70's and smells of moth balls 😂

I cannot believe anyone would spend over £200 on one.
What!?! £200.

i thought it was one of her antique finds... ie something your mum threw out from the 70s 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Grabbs Granny and Grabbabargain clearly out walking together this afternoon judging by poorly timed similar countrysidey pictures.

Reactions: 5
Chuffed to bits with my parasol. Cost me £44 including the base. It's a bit bigger too and also protects against UV rays. Perfect for kids.

£200 really shows how out of touch she is. For someone so tight I'm sure she's done it just to tag the brand. Did anyone see the comments about them not being able to justify the cost? Impractical grab

Reactions: 2
We didnt use stair gates in our house, not everyone does. I'd be more worried about her getting welded to the wood burner in winter or the metal bath in summer

• Haha
Reactions: 8