RVK Loves #13 she’s not fake, she’s faux, can’t stick to lockdown though.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't consider Freya to be a child model....how isn't she a model? She's wearing free clothes for monetary gain and advertising and those pictures are published...
If she want to teach Freya not to be concerned about fashion or what she wears maybe she should start by not accepting #gifted everything for baby Bee.

Reactions: 9
She doesn't consider Freya to be a child model....how isn't she a model? She's wearing free clothes for monetary gain and advertising and those pictures are published...
Blimey I had to take a breath after reading the longest sentence of alllllllllll time there Grabby

• Haha
Still pink tattlers!!

When you scroll back it’s interesting to see what she’s no longer showing - like the front hallway which really does have the most elegant staircase - it just means lots more recycling of the same views.

She isn’t switching things up around the house either: she’s decorated and that’s it. Except the fireplace - didn’t she paint it F&B Sulking Room pink as part of an advertising contract? Pretty sure she painted over that quick smart. What a way to earn a living!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yes Grabby...people can take photos without it being for materialistic gain.... YOU cannot though as every single thing is tagged and gifted or affiliate linked.

Also I love the idea that she would review whether or not to continue posting photos of Freya as she grows.... I can picture the scene.... gah...Bentos only brought in £5K in income last month....sorry babe...this mama needs some new material...will shelve you for a new baby??

• Haha
Absolutely agree 100%!!! I was just referring to her having a heavenly (dear lord I’ve never used this word lol) whatever sit in her garden situ it was. That’s all. It’s week 7 for me on furlough and I’m loving it, I’m fitter then ever, love spending time with the children, exploring new jog routes in the city for my one hour a day every morning before the world wakes up.... Why the hell moan about being stuck at home to protect the NHS it’s beyond me

Reactions: 3
Fucks sake 🙄 heavenly? HEAVENLY?! Grabby when are you going to wake up and smell allllllllllll the coffee??????????? She’s not right in the head. She has a screw loose. How can someone be so bleeping detached from what is happening right now? I despair!
Grabby’s issue is that she lives on a happiness precipice, yo-yoing every day between delirious joy and bottomless misery. She clings on to these “heavenly” moments by the edge of her tipp-Ex nails but you get the sense it is only fleeting happiness, she is in a constant internal battle for peace or contentment and her life just doesn’t seem to bring it, no matter what she does. Deep down something is not right.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Grabby’s issue is that she lives on a happiness precipice, yo-yoing every day between delirious joy and bottomless misery. She clings on to these “heavenly” moments by the edge of her tipp-Ex nails but you get the sense it is only fleeting happiness, she is in a constant internal battle for peace or contentment and her life just doesn’t seem to bring it, no matter what she does. Deep down something is not right.
I agree. She’s searching for something that possibly isn’t attainable

Reactions: 5
I agree. She’s searching for something that possibly isn’t attainable
Yeah she seems to view happiness as an end result destination, so being on a holiday will make her happy, visiting her London haunts will make her happy, buying all the insta cliches will make her happy etc but it’s not the things or trips or burrito bowls or sunshine that bring happiness, they bring joy for the moment but happiness or contentment comes from somewhere else and she hasn’t found it yet and I probably haven’t either 😂😂 but at least I know it can’t be found in likes on Instagram or bloomers for my baby

Reactions: 8
Sorry, in the longest sentence ever, did she describe her daughter as a “thing”? Speaks volumes

aaaaand what’s the betting that brunch_bunch is now blocked

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry, in the longest sentence ever, did she describe her daughter as a “thing”? Speaks volumes

I thought exactly the same, she blocked me for just liking a comment. Now I no longer see her stories every day I can see just what a vacuous twit she is. Oh and ... sorry but her baby is ugly 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
All these followers posting replies about how wonderful her mothering ethos is, it's all so sycophantic!!

Reactions: 4

grabby‘s reply “it’s a good question” ..... aaaaaaand blocked !

• Haha