RVK Loves #13 she’s not fake, she’s faux, can’t stick to lockdown though.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d much prefer Molton Brown, never even heard of Aesop. Sounds like a fashion clothes website. What happened to buying a luxury brand item and enjoying it quietly. Insta idiots just love to bum and blow, most of the time it’s all put-on though. I doubt they buy these products regularly. No doubt refilling the bottle with 90p supermarket wash.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I’d much prefer Molton Brown, never even heard of Aesop. Sounds like a fashion clothes website. What happened to buying a luxury brand item and enjoying it quietly. Insta idiots just love to bum and blow, most of the time it’s all put-on though. I doubt they buy these products regularly. No doubt refilling the bottle with 90p supermarket wash.
Bum and blow 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Not a peep out of the Grabster all weekend. So obviously round at Mumma’s and she daren’t even post a pic of anything in case the Tattle FBI zoom in and spot something from Mumma’s house 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
If she had half a brain cell then she would at least be referencing mumma’s birthday - the lack of any content only supports the fact she’s there!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
If she had half a brain cell then she would at least be referencing mumma’s birthday - the lack of any content only supports the fact she’s there!
Agree...she hasn't mentioned her mum and dad once yet on a normal week she would miss her if she hadn't seen ilher in two days. Its blatantly obvious. Missed her nct postcode approved bunch though!

Reactions: 13
I remember her once posting that she refills the Aesop bottle at her sink.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
It's very telling how many friends mumma had looking to zoom her, send her birthday cakes etc versus grabbys birthday a few weeks back with just the rhubarb slop and liberty flags and no sign of a single other human trying to make contact with her. Clearly mumma is a bit of fun and grabby is negative craic.

• Haha
Reactions: 10