Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

UsernameLeah

I have a friend who lives in a very grammable row of houses in west London. She often gets back home from work to find there's an ENTIRE photo crew (tripods, lights and the like) standing on the pavement by her gate and a millennial girl posing right in front of her door (PAST her gate), casually "coming down the stairs" flicking hair, as if she lived there or something. She says it is so frequent and she's so lost for words that she merely sighs loudly and pushes past to get inside the house. It's worse now that the wisteria is in bloom, and apparently lockdown didn't stop these women - they are just making do without the crew and bringing their boyfriends to take the photos instead.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19

DigitalA

It's not like she has been cooped up in a flat in a city either. She has a garden bigger than the average flat and there is PLENTY of country side where she lives. No need to drive two hours to the sodding beach.

Madamelurker123

Chatty Member
If she had half a brain cell then she would at least be referencing mumma’s birthday - the lack of any content only supports the fact she’s there!

• Wow

Nellyboy

I don't know if I'm more disgusted about the fact she went round her mum or the reply she gave to the first person to catch her...she is hoping 99.9% of.people won't even notice? Fuckwit !
I ‘liked’ a reply that had been left on her page saying that she had poor judgment and could use her page for better, to encourage people to stay home and stay safe. The comment was perfectly civil and not at all rude. She blocked me. What a twat she is, can’t bear to be challenged.

• Sad

Eyerolling

VIP Member
A few pages back someone said she has the house, etc and that she has travelled more than most people her age. I don’t agree with the travelling bit - a lot of people her age have travelled now, and have properly travelled. Experienced places, things and cultures that Grabby never will. I’ve said it on a previous thread. Anyone else her age who has been to Australia will have properly experienced it. Yes she has the house etc, but she’s in her 20s and she hasn’t lived. She is boring, and that is all well and good if that’s what you want, but she tries to do all these things that seem exciting on paper, but the way she does them is boring. I’m not sure she’ll be happy when she looks back in 30 years time.

• Heart

hereforthe_tea

Also that's someone else's beach hut. They may have visited later in the day and not known that someone might have been all over it, potentially spreading their germs. If I saw a picture of a random on my property during a pandemic I would flip my lid.
Such entitled behaviour!! The gram is not an excuse for trespassing!
The thing is, if it was just about ‘vitamin sea’ she could slope off there have her day out and keep quiet about it {like she does when she is seeing mumma}. But no, it must be posted to the gram. If a global pandemic doesn’t make these people check their priorities, nothing will.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Probably not the case, but a maybe... It could be a cloth nappy. They are bulky af.

The whole outfit is tragic. Poor little girl.
If she was saintly enough to be using cloth nappies 1) they'd have been gifted and 2) like her perfect breastfeeding and weaning shed have rammed it down our throats on the daily like the smug twat she is! Theres no way she uses cloth nappies.

• Haha

Katiearchiedan

Here’s an idea Grabby, if you ACTUALLY want to help the NHS try staying at home and not traipsing to your parents for a photo shoot to try and flog us a £120 picnic blanket 🙄 Your insta says “I clap for the NHS” but your actions say 🖕🏼 to them!

View attachment 110683

Also did she just realise that this happens?? Never one to miss an insta moment...where the f has she been for the last month...too busy watching netflix in bed at 7.30pm after a dinner of chia seeds and organic butternut squash. Ffs

• Haha