Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosé_all_day

VIP Member
When she gets on my nerves I think of that nappy picture and then I laugh and feel better! I’d highly recommend it as a strategy...

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Lola7286

Chatty Member
She's really hit a new low with the ad about the gratitude cards. She has to be skimming a profit there. Have frontline workers got the time to open endless envelopes in any case?

It's even worse knowing she's flouting the rules at the same time.

We see you GrabbaDabbaDolla
Sad to use/mention the NHS for her to make a profit. Maybe try donating the profit to the NHS RVK?? Or would you not know how to go about that or would it look patronising (was that what she said in the past about donating??)
You didn’t seem to care/probably still don’t about the NHS while doing a pointless photo shoot at your mums and country walks with her while many nhs staff are not even able to see their own children let alone their mothers

• Heart

Lola7286

Chatty Member
Wtf does that even mean, make her unaware of clothes?! Does she mean try and keep her opinion free so she can be happily dressed in twee bloomers til she’s 15?
Opinion free, in bloomers till 15 just in time to meet her ‘this guy’ for life

• Sick
  • Haha

FriYAY

She's a complete fuck knuckle. Why would you drive all the way to West mersea, a minimum 3 hour round trip, plus the couple of hours or so there. It is not a NEED to, it's a WANT to, all just to get a beach hut photo on the grid. And she said toilets were open but she didn't expect them to be - so what's the plan if you're caught short? Go in the sea according to her! I know technically we have now been allowed to travel and have picnics etc, but honestly, have some common sense. Shes as bad as those hoardes of people photographed on packed beaches/parks, think of the impact of people living in those communities who have to deal with the influx of people while they're trying to socially distance. I would probably have a bit of sympathy if she lived in a cramped flat with no garden to speak of or an inner city area with no parkland close by.....
What a life to live, having to constantly think of content for the gram, putting out crap blog posts just to get the aff links in, so you can rinse the life out of your followers. What a pitiful existence. Go and do something that actually contributes to this world grabby, and all you other life sucking grifters {sorry, influencers} 🤬

• Heart
  • Angry

#previouslygifted

Chatty Member
Saturday’s that feel like Sunday’s....

Surely every day feels like the weekend when you have never worked. She can’t be a writer, they know how to use apostrophes.

• Haha

Unbelievable

Chatty Member
rvk_loves

🛁 morning! I always feel a bit lost and sad on a Monday with a whole new week ahead in lockdown without plans, especially after that lovely bank holiday with Ben. But we’ve got this far 💪🏻👏🏻 and from Wednesday can meet another person outside if we stay 2 metres apart so I’m excited to start doing socially distanced walks with my mum & friends again, maybe even a bike ride now Freya loves it so much. - I have understood that correctly? {from the new guidelines out today rather than speech last night}. And maybe drive somewhere for a walk for a change of scene, although it will feel weird to after all this time!
She's been meeting another person outside, since day one.
She's been doing {cough} socially distanced walks with her mumma, since day one.
She's been driving somewhere to walk {for a change of scene}, since day one.

Not a bloody thing has changed for the twunt, as she's been carrying on as normal. Only thing she's done differently, is being very careful what she's posted on the gram because she was called out big time for doing a photo shot of Freya in her mummas garden.

• Sad
  • Heart
This woman has a law degree 🤯
Could you imagine her in court defending you...

“erm well I don’t fink she did it, she has been frew a lot and you can’t find her guilty coz there isnt enough evidence to prove she’s guilty so will we just call it a day and frow this case out of the wisteria clad windows so I can finally end my sentence?”

• Haha
Reactions: 22

FriYAY

I can’t even begin to start on the clothes comment 🤦🏻‍♀️ Is that a snippet from your parenting book Grabecca? 🙄
Wow, she really has been at the parenting books hasn't she! Grabby, whose whole Instagram persona is based on superficiality and artifice, and buys (is gifted) only alllllll the Instagram friendly clothes for bentos, is saying she doesn't want her to place value on appearance?? I mean, it's a nice sentiment, but utterly utterly hypocritical from a person who travelled all the way to Australia to buy an aesthetically pleasing garden parasol just for appearance FFS. Try leading by example Rebecca, that's how your daughter will learn.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Madamelurker123

Chatty Member
She’s said in her comments that she doesn’t want Freya to place value on her appearance in a superficial way and that there is much more than appearance... yet she’s as shallow and superficial as they come. He whole life is based things that are insta-worthy - I think what she means is - she doesn’t want Freya choosing to dress as a Disney Princess/superhero/whatever when she’s older thus not providing her with any picture perfect content 🙄

Reactions: 21

Mollymole

Chatty Member
Hey, here's some nice cards to send to people working in the NHS
{disclaimer, I'm also profiting} *affiliate

Fucking hell Grabby. Truly sold your soul.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Mustard

VIP Member
Instead of Freya’s room, she calls it ‘the nursery’. She’s not living in Downton Abbey.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Cmayfield

VIP Member
I cant describe how angry this has made me.......... "overwhelming"!!!!! Try having a full time job, working in a hospital with people dying around you and a small child at home (not me but one of my friends)

• Heart

French toast

She wants to make #freyaelizabethsterling unaware of what she's wearing....by dressing her up like a twee doll in clothes that perfectly match her carefully curated surroundings and taking millions of photographs of her, and then putting it on instagram for comment and consumption....good luck with that one.

• Haha

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
she’s so tone deaf in this crisis. People dying, losing their relatives, risking their lives every day going into work, being afraid of bringing Covid home and infecting their kids/partners and all she’s focused on is picking her next ‘dreamy’ location to take the same identikit pictures at - hands in heart shape, holding bentos up like a prized ham with a ‘dreamy’ background and captioning a pic of benpecked In his pink shorts with ‘this guy’ #oheurope
Prized ham!!! 😂😂😍 I'm done. That is EXACTLY what they hold her up like.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

pinkrobot

VIP Member
To be honest and not in her defence, at least she is not complaining about being stuck like certain others I used to follow Cara S and more. Sitting their arses at beautiful homes with gardens, husbands getting payed as normal, sunny warm days. What’s there not to be happy about. Yes we are all very grateful for the NHS and yes it’s heartbreaking so many people die from this horrible virus but I see my silver lining in every day life. Maybe that’s how she meant it
Just my opinion, but breaking lockdown rules to visit your parents to do a photoshoot is much worse than people moaning they’re a bit fed up of lockdown.

• Heart

Agatha Quizty

Did you guys see Elle from Feathering the Empty nest said she has received lots of opportunities to work with baby products but she won’t be accepting any gifts or promotion work as she already has everything they need which i thought was so lovely! But i would have LOVED to have seen rvk’s face when she read that! Probably thinking how can she not want to GRAB GRAB GRAB!! They are just worlds apart!!
Yes, really refreshing to see. Just goes to show that you can still have a lot of followers and not be an arsehole.