RVK Loves #13 she’s not fake, she’s faux, can’t stick to lockdown though.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She suggested that peeing in the sea was an option. Doesn’t look like they went swimming and I hope she wouldn’t just squat at the sea edge...
Who knows. She’s shared the pic of her nappy clad arse for the entire internet to see....squatting for a wee might not bother her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I live really near Mersea and went over on Monday for first time since lockdown now that we're able to travel to walk. Furious that she travelled all that way. I really want to travel further but I'm not because I'm not irresponsible. (Not going anywhere that would necessitate using public loo)
Maybe she had some of the adult nappies spare at home 🤷🏼‍♀️😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Although what she did was technically within the rules and the virus does seem to spread less outside, I do think people should respect what the residents of those seaside towns are saying about the influx of tourists. Like the Lake District is discourfsfkg people because they have been badly hit by the virus and they know that if it’s ok for one then they will quickly be overwhelmed with tourists (not that she’d ever venture north of Watford). It’s a difficult balance but (a) I don’t believe for a moment the beach was as deserted as her photo suggests (b) she just didn’t need to go that far for a bleeping photo shoot. She could’ve just popped round mumma’s again 😉

Although what she did was technically within the rules and the virus does seem to spread less outside, I do think people should respect what the residents of those seaside towns are saying about the influx of tourists. Like the Lake District is discourfsfkg people because they have been badly hit by the virus and they know that if it’s ok for one then they will quickly be overwhelmed with tourists (not that she’d ever venture north of Watford). It’s a difficult balance but (a) I don’t believe for a moment the beach was as deserted as her photo suggests (b) she just didn’t need to go that far for a bleeping photo shoot. She could’ve just popped round mumma’s again 😉
Also I think she went to Aldeburgh. Local people commenting that it’s their local beach (so giving it away 🤦🏻‍♀️)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She's a complete duck knuckle. Why would you drive all the way to West mersea, a minimum 3 hour round trip, plus the couple of hours or so there. It is not a NEED to, it's a WANT to, all just to get a beach hut photo on the grid. And she said toilets were open but she didn't expect them to be - so what's the plan if you're caught short? Go in the sea according to her! I know technically we have now been allowed to travel and have picnics etc, but honestly, have some common sense. Shes as bad as those hoardes of people photographed on packed beaches/parks, think of the impact of people living in those communities who have to deal with the influx of people while they're trying to socially distance. I would probably have a bit of sympathy if she lived in a cramped flat with no garden to speak of or an inner city area with no parkland close by.....
What a life to live, having to constantly think of content for the gram, putting out crap blog posts just to get the aff links in, so you can rinse the life out of your followers. What a pitiful existence. Go and do something that actually contributes to this world grabby, and all you other life sucking grifters {sorry, influencers} 🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I wish I could “get up early and get some vitamin sea” but I’m a key worker so I haven’t stopped working throughout this pandemic, I also have a toddler! Honestly she grinds my gears so much - id love her to work an actual hour in a day and live in the real world!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Now that she can drive somewhere for the day, and have a picnic I don’t see what’s different to normal life for Grabby??

We know they spend their oh so dreamy weekends walking around taking photos of her {legs akimbo} in front of other peoples houses/beach huts, eating packet ham and generally not doing much else.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wish I could “get up early and get some vitamin sea” but I’m a key worker so I haven’t stopped working throughout this pandemic, I also have a toddler! Honestly she grinds my gears so much - id love her to work an actual hour in a day and live in the real world!
She would not survive more than a week in a real job. She crumbles to pieces just going into London or when it rains for a few days! Imagine her coping with all those annoying downsides of jobs like not being able to go on 15 holidays a year. She can barely cope with Benpecked working a few hours a day - she constantly bleated on about his new full on job that was starting after one of her last holidays and he was clearly home every day by 5 or 6.
Your little toddler will be so proud one day of all that you do. Whereas Freya will watch her mum arranging flat-lays and think WTF!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Now that she can drive somewhere for the day, and have a picnic I don’t see what’s different to normal life for Grabby??

We know they spend their oh so dreamy weekends walking around taking photos of her {legs akimbo} in front of other peoples houses/beach huts, eating packet ham and generally not doing much else.
Lol... Really what is with the legs akimbo thing? Is she trying to portray a relaxed 'I don't care, I'm an earth mama' vibe? It looks so awkward and weird. Or maybe she's permanently wearing an adult nappy...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is reckless, stupid and selfish so so selfish. This photo just encourages others to do the same. Have you seen the beach at Southend it’s insanity. When the second wave hits I just hope people like this idiot can live with themselves ....

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her bladder must be stronger than mine thats all I can say, did she honestly not wee all day ? How bizarre. I’d love to go to the beach (we’re closer than she is but still an hours drive), but the lack of facilities would really put me off and id feel I couldn’t drink water in case I needed to pee - the stress !!!

Reactions: 3
Ah yes ok.
She’s gone there before, I remember clocking that she’d been dangerously close to my location.
And I agree with the previous poster that is not usually deserted, doubt it would have been packed but that’s a fairly high traffic area. I know it’s not against the rules but I still think it’s selfish and going to encourage loads of people to bombard a fairly elderly population overall.
In summary, she’s a massive tit. I know that’s not groundbreaking but it’s always good to recap.

069E958F-7577-4FFC-95E8-A49000BFA850.jpeg
It’s almost as though the locals are trying to tell people something.....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Why does she dress that poor child like she’s in some sort of old fashioned film adaptation 😂 buy her some normal clothes!!!!

Reactions: 3