Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mqh

I need your help (I hope this is allowed because I’ve looked everywhere and am at a loss): I’m seeking the perfect marathon running tights. They need to have two side pockets as minimum, preferably come in black, full length (possibly crop but not 7/8), and preferably high rise. And not extortionate. Can any women help?
Also with lululemon, they can tailor them to the length you want.

Crzy yoga is also a good one as well

I just can’t understand why people go to her for running advice when there are so many better people out there! She charges £40/month for her generic running plans through the app…you can get a custom plan from a qualified running coach for that? I also saw she has at least one 1:1 client she is training for a marathon, which must cost an absolute fortune.

She used to speak out about unqualified coaches in the fitness industry, but I lost respect in her when she started hypocritically doing the same thing with running. It’s all the same story with these people who came to running recently and found quick success, now thinking they can charge loads for their “knowledge” (Lucy, Bester, WR, that Callum guy)
Is there a thread for Lucy Davis?

Northernscumpet

Chatty Member
Yeah it could just be half a size up would do it. I’ve only ever had one blister running and it started in regular shoes then got worse running, it wasn’t my running shoes. I know some people are more prone but the blood on her trainers just yikes.

Lemming312

VIP Member
I actually think fair play for her owning up to really not enjoying motherhood. I think there is this expectation that you should essentially cease to be your own independent being when you become a mum and expect that your appearance, career, mental well-being, any hobbies or interests and friendships need to go by the wayside.
Itsalso a bullshit expectation that fathers aren’t held to.

Also fuck taking a toddler on a plane
I would not take a toddler on a long flight like that, and to be fair he probably wouldn't enjoy it that much/remember going. My husband took our eldest to Disneyland for 2 weeks with his family, the younger ones were 9 months and 1.5 years and there was no way I would have taken them, but I also wouldn't have left them with my parents for 2 weeks (a week yes).

Lemming312

VIP Member
I HATE these kind of pics. So toxic for young girls or in fact anyone sensitive to body image. If you must post to show off that you are at a gym, put up a pic of you working out. But this is nothing but a "look how skinny I am" pose, legs apart, arms up, hips at an angle.
Eilish McColgan shared lots of photos from the Running Show and there were so many skinny little kids (mainly girls) getting their photo taken with her. Eilish is naturally thin but these girls probably think that's how they have to look to be a good runner, Laura Muir would be a much better role model.

muffinheeler

I need your help (I hope this is allowed because I’ve looked everywhere and am at a loss): I’m seeking the perfect marathon running tights. They need to have two side pockets as minimum, preferably come in black, full length (possibly crop but not 7/8), and preferably high rise. And not extortionate. Can any women help?
Have a look at koko+kind. It's a small business, run by an athlete. I'm sure she does solid colours 🤔

kanine

. Good for runnerbeans for topping up her nhs mat pay by advertising fanny wash. And offering absolutely essential advice to wash your sweaty leggings after your fanny has sweat in them, particularly if you choose not to wear knick-nacks. 🤦🏼‍♀️ has she no shame?
OMG! screen shot please ?

flyscraper

Gosh I can't wait for this, what an amazing lineup.

One is a boring wanker with no personality

The other is an older version of Fudgie, sliding into messages with dick pics and being a general perv

And last but not least, someone I've genuinely never even heard of.

🥱🥱🥱
Found it quite hard to tell which one was which from your description 😆

yes that’s her. Didn’t want to massacre the second part of her name with my atrocious spelling 😂 I also think she’s more S&C but she’s really pushing the marathon recently. I’m just being nosy 😂😂😂
I could definitely be wrong about this but I think she's got proper qualifications for coaching, which makes a change...

irunforfun

VIP Member