• More freebies

• Cash to spend on fake follows

• Some shoes they’ll never wear again

• A parkrun PB

• A place on a running team for all the freebies

• Other (please share)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3CADC62F-3598-42E1-9A40-F571A0080E13.jpeg

Well done @absolute-omnishambles via @eyethinkyousuck for the winning title. Obviously censored as it’s not PG for the actual thread title!

Please remember a few runners already have their own threads:
+ Project Marathon Girl (Jordan Foster) - https://tattle.life/threads/project-marathon-girl-__jordanfoster-2-what-a-loud-horrid-person.29340/
+ Welsh runner and Kellogs - https://tattle.life/threads/welsh-r...-result-in-stress-fractures-no-pb-bell.35445/
+ Murphyruns - https://tattle.life/threads/murphyruns.33021/
+ Thisgirlcanrunfar - https://tattle.life/threads/thisgirlcanrunfar.22800/

Old thread -

Merry Christmas all, I bring you the gift of a new thread…. Still lurking and sulking about my PF (boo). Pick up where you left off guys!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Gary house; bangs on about people buying followers and comes across as a cocky wanker, however it seems he's been doing exactly the same of late 🤔
I’ve never bought his whole anti instarunner shite, he loves a freebie just as much as the next one.

Reactions: 7
He loves a freebie but I’ve never seen him accept something that never gets used again, like vibram barefoot shoes that got given to a few influencers once, they all had one photo with them and never again. Someone I know bought one of his coaching plans after injury and really rated him

Reactions: 4
To be fair to him, one of his reels went a big on likes recently (I hesitate to use the phrase “viral”) so I think some of the uptake in followers will be genuine. I’ve only seen him advertise the stuff he actually uses and rates.
But if we all liked the same people, life would be boring! Appreciate we all have different views.

Reactions: 3
Gary house; bangs on about people buying followers and comes across as a cocky wanker, however it seems he's been doing exactly the same of late 🤔
I like when he called out and challenged Bester, but Gary House is one of the biggest wankers on the internet and probably one of the biggest freeloaded bellends of them all. 99% of his stuff isn’t even funny 🤡

Clown status = Pro

To be fair to him, one of his reels went a big on likes recently (I hesitate to use the phrase “viral”) so I think some of the uptake in followers will be genuine. I’ve only seen him advertise the stuff he actually uses and rates.
But if we all liked the same people, life would be boring! Appreciate we all have different views.
Not enough for that volume

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I like when he called out and challenged Bester, but Gary House is one of the biggest wankers on the internet and probably one of the biggest freeloaded bellends of them all. 99% of his stuff isn’t even funny 🤡

Clown status = Pro

Not enough for that volume
Yep, thousands of followers a day isn't organic at all. Couldn't have put it better myself, another fully grown man who acts like a child.

Reactions: 2
Sarah posted a memory of the round the walls from three years ago. While still a very slim person, her face is so much fuller and she looks so much healthier

She has had a “history” of an ED (allegedly in the past and 15yrs into recovery) so it’s not too wild a jump to assume “recovery” never actually happened or she is in a spiral down and is likely loving the fact her “tinyness” is being discussed everywhere. She also has osteoporosis…
I find her coaching team so irresponsible. Family and friends can do little, but they could enforce a break from working with her.

I find a lot of “recovered” ED sufferers just end up with massive exercise addictions, which being very good at running justifies.

Reactions: 9
I find a lot of “recovered” ED sufferers just end up with massive exercise addictions, which being very good at running justifies.
I see this a lot in the lifting community. Now I’ve had to move to gym based over running, I thought I’d go down that route and no I can’t follow many. The lifting justifies continued obsession just with macros over calories, and whilst some look healthy now, the obsession with looks/PBs/food is still concerning.

I think it’s true of a lot of exercising - I don’t lift beyond basic S&C for running but my sister is and I agree, especially the low carb high protein obsession that can go hand in hand with lifting. Just because they aren’t starved doesn’t mean it’s not hugely problematic or the obsessive issues aren’t still at play

Reactions: 3
She has had a “history” of an ED (allegedly in the past and 15yrs into recovery) so it’s not too wild a jump to assume “recovery” never actually happened or she is in a spiral down and is likely loving the fact her “tinyness” is being discussed everywhere. She also has osteoporosis…
I find her coaching team so irresponsible. Family and friends can do little, but they could enforce a break from working with her.
Are you talking about Sarah? How do you know she has osteoporosis? 😕

Definitely Becky Briggs

How do people make progress while not eating properly? I just don’t understand it. If I miss one meal I feel like I’m going to starve to death. 🙈 Let alone make progress running and in the gym. I’ve made loads of progress recently (running and weightlifting) because I eat like a pig. 😂

Reactions: 6
How do people make progress while not eating properly? I just don’t understand it. If I miss one meal I feel like I’m going to starve to death. 🙈 Let alone make progress running and in the gym. I’ve made loads of progress recently (running and weightlifting) because I eat like a pig. 😂
I have no idea but I'd love to know the secret (just kidding, terrible joke I know). When I was marathon training I ended up putting on 10lbs because I was ravenous and felt awful on my long runs if I didn't fuel them!

[

Sarah wrote about having been diagnosed before she became 30 😕
Oh no😕that’s really sad. She must have to supplement her diet with lots of calcium like milk, cheese & yoghurts, with all the training she does.. oh no wait she’s vegan

[

Sarah wrote about having been diagnosed before she became 30 😕
OMG where was that? If Sarah has osteoporosis I have no idea how she hasn't fractured every bone in her body by now with how she treats it.

I have no idea but I'd love to know the secret (just kidding, terrible joke I know). When I was marathon training I ended up putting on 10lbs because I was ravenous and felt awful on my long runs if I didn't fuel them!

I understand how these runners make progress initially. What I don't get is how they keep going for so long, decades in some cases, without their body giving up on them in some capacity.

Oh no😕that’s really sad. She must have to supplement her diet with lots of calcium like milk, cheese & yoghurts, with all the training she does.. oh no wait she’s vegan
She isn't vegan. She just avoids all high calorie veggie things and calls herself mostly plant based sometimes.

smuggy mcsmuggerton.jpg

duck me could she be any more smug? Sorry all you lazy fatties resting at Christmas I'm out there running more and faster than you and did it fueled by half a mini pitta and 1.25 falafel and did I mention I'm sooooo tiny?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I feel her posts are getting more and more disordered of late. I’ve run every day (to maintain sanity spending 5 days with sanity) I’m not being an arse about people who want to spend time with their family and maybe take time off to do so. I increasingly get the impression she’s not actually that nice

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.