Running Instagrammers #9 We go by chip time around here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if it’s been on here but Abbey_Runs has been “hacked” so she’s set up a new account so do we think

a) she’s read here and got rid of the tit bots
b) the cost to keep buying said tit bots was not getting her freebies so she fucked it off

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine being this privileged 🙄 (and stupid)
---
Not sure if it’s been on here but Abbey_Runs has been “hacked” so she’s set up a new account so do we think

b) the cost to keep buying said tit bots was not getting her freebies so she fucked it off
idk but just seen the 60.7K shitbots 😳 I only have 29 mutual followers and I’m a running account with 1K ish (real) followers so would expect to have a lot more in common with another ‘running’ account 🫣😂 sorry I meant headshot account!
---
Sarah commenting on needing to carry weights to run in the wind again 🙄 yes we know, you’re tiny, stop it.
Maybe they should introduce a medical certificate to enter marathons in the UK, like they do in some European countries.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
If it’s not on your garmin/Strava it doesn’t count silly…got track those steps 🤦‍♀️
---
Boring Ben Parkes is at Seville as well as Bester twit…assuming his poor girlfriend is with him on camera duty. I occasionally suffer through his YouTube videos when I can’t sleep 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Imagine being this privileged 🙄 (and stupid)
Do you think she actually got someone to fly her shoes over??? Or were they coming anyway? Seems a bit mental. But my race shoes would be the first things I would pack if going away for a (half) marathon. According to her Strava she ran this morning, so she must have had some runners with her. Who knows if this was just an attention thing then??

Last edited:
I’d have expected Anya to be wearing Nike Vaporfly/Alphafly. More likely to be a PR stunt for the gram to promote the ASICS shoes. I can’t imagine someone would forget their racing shoes when going away for a race!

They’re probably her pictures that she took as a PR thing or it was always the plan, as that Dan is also running (she collected Dan’s number the other day for him, it was in his stories). She never updated us on their progress though!

Where did you see this about being hacked? Looks like she posted earlier today but can’t see about a hacking anywhere.

Also see Carla is still gaining about 1k followers every couple of days it looks and more than 5k in a month after no growth in her followers since she purchased about 10k for her business launch. Pathetic.

Reactions: 2
I’d have expected Anya to be wearing Nike Vaporfly/Alphafly. More likely to be a PR stunt for the gram to promote the ASICS shoes. I can’t imagine someone would forget their racing shoes when going away for a race!

They’re probably her pictures that she took as a PR thing or it was always the plan, as that Dan is also running (she collected Dan’s number the other day for him, it was in his stories). She never updated us on their progress though!
seen literally everyone in those pink ASICS these days….not an issue unless she’s becoming an AR coach via Nick 🤐

Reactions: 1
Where did you see this about being hacked? Looks like she posted earlier today but can’t see about a hacking anywhere.

Also see Carla is still gaining about 1k followers every couple of days it looks and more than 5k in a month after no growth in her followers since she purchased about 10k for her business launch. Pathetic.
Had a look. Its a new account. Since she is still positing on her "old" account, I'd guess the new account is a fake one

Annas attitude seems to be getting worse and her priorities. She does an awful lot of justification for not caring or been bothered about pace for someone who seems to run the vast majority of her runs and races at similar paces. If she generally took her time and enjoyed it, wouldn't she have clear easy and race pace differences.

As for calling her nursery commute 'a race' it shows how disordered she is, they have a car or there is no reason they cant relocate to a closer nursery or even walk there and back. I bet Isaac really grows to hate his race to nursery.

And as for 'back to Whirlwind of life' she wouldn't know the reality of a busy parent if it hit in her the face, her entire life, even partner and toddler life's resolve around her exercising and binging. No doubt today will be a meal out because she has such a chaotic life, lets make her a dame now how does she manage been such a saint.

1676803112592.png

Reactions: 7
Annas entitlement and self importance really is an a whole other planet. Even if Issac didnt like the running pram or even when he is too big for it, she will continue to force him in it and use any excuse to run.

She posted something the other day about not having any time for strength then admitted she does a 10 minute warm up everyday! So for someone who claims to be lucky to never get injured and have absolutely no time for anything else she sure manages. Even if she did get injured she would still continue to run.

Reactions: 8
Annas attitude seems to be getting worse and her priorities. She does an awful lot of justification for not caring or been bothered about pace for someone who seems to run the vast majority of her runs and races at similar paces. If she generally took her time and enjoyed it, wouldn't she have clear easy and race pace differences.

As for calling her nursery commute 'a race' it shows how disordered she is, they have a car or there is no reason they cant relocate to a closer nursery or even walk there and back. I bet Isaac really grows to hate his race to nursery.

And as for 'back to Whirlwind of life' she wouldn't know the reality of a busy parent if it hit in her the face, her entire life, even partner and toddler life's resolve around her exercising and binging. No doubt today will be a meal out because she has such a chaotic life, lets make her a dame now how does she manage been such a saint.

View attachment 1971415
Whirlwind of life 🤣 oh please. She does the same thing week on week and has so much help from the nanas. Anna palmed little Isaac off to them for 10 days so they could go on a holiday just the two of them, and so they could run when they like, including 10km round and round a car park while on their holiday🤣. I don’t even think her working days are that long because she always takes Isaac in the buggy in the daylight. So it’s not like she has to cram all her hours into long working days to justify nursery fees. I’m surprised if he doesn’t actually mind going in the running buggy so much now, because at that age they want to walk, but I expect she still makes him go in so she can get her run in.
She is so privileged it’s unreal.
Today will revolve around a meal out and a walk because, steps and binging.

Reactions: 9
Boring Ben Parkes is at Seville as well as Bester twit…assuming his poor girlfriend is with him on camera duty. I occasionally suffer through his YouTube videos when I can’t sleep 😂😂
And another race where Ben Parkes has failed. He aborted at 34k citing sickness... (chinny reckon). If you look at his weekly mileage leading up to the race, all he's done is build, build, build (up to 100 mile weeks) with no recovery. That sets such a tit example to his devoted followers.
---
Amazingly, @abbey_runs has also received her first gifted item (a phone bra - looks like a copper). Not a bad return after investing god knows how much to reach 61k bots...

Last edited:
  • Wow

View attachment 1971415
Wow. Talk about first world problems. She's a total liar about her pace. There's no way 7 min miles are her easy pace, and that's the range she's always in. She makes some kind of comment or excuse any time she hits a run that starts with an 8 in the pace range. It's an ego thing or OCD. Possibly both.

She creates all her own problems. She doesn't need to 'race' Isaac to nursery. She chooses to. She could take him in the car and run at some other point, but then she wouldn't have the justification of taking him in the buggy and it would be harder to find an excuse for doing yet another unnecessary run. Today's was about burning off the sweets she ate yesterday and the meat binge that is no doubt commencing as we type.

As for whirlwind of life, I almost spit out my coffee laughing. Her privilege really is off the charts.

Reactions: 4
Annas entitlement and self importance really is an a whole other planet. Even if Issac didnt like the running pram or even when he is too big for it, she will continue to force him in it and use any excuse to run.

She posted something the other day about not having any time for strength then admitted she does a 10 minute warm up everyday! So for someone who claims to be lucky to never get injured and have absolutely no time for anything else she sure manages. Even if she did get injured she would still continue to run.
If she got injured she’d 100% run through it just as my very disordered boss did - got a stress fracture from overuse and was spotted running on the treadmill in a moon boot two days later. 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.