Running Instagrammers #9 We go by chip time around here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow james_suarez_runs? He came up on my search page as hes just been gifted some new balance trainers. Been having a nosey and he is also a coach.
I follow him, he’s legit. The geezers a proper grafter and comes across as a normal bloke and not one of these clout chasers. IMO it’s nice to see real people getting freebies instead of the usual lot

Reactions: 4
went to the first one and it was the weirdest experience ever!
I lasted about 90 mins. It was like one big circle jerk, with people fawning over mediocre runners giving their 'expert' advice. Then there were dozens of dull stands, selling everything from crappy discounted socks to magic recovery tools, like vibrating foam rollers. Absolute waste of time and petrol.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I follow him, he’s legit. The geezers a proper grafter and comes across as a normal bloke and not one of these clout chasers. IMO it’s nice to see real people getting freebies instead of the usual lot
Ok, I love the fact he's got them then! May give him a follow

Reactions: 3
The fitness influencer version 'bodypower' seems to be no longer be a thing, i wonder how much longer the running show has left. Having to do the London Marathon expo is a chore in itself, i wouldnt want to pay extra for the experience!

Reactions: 2
Met him during a marathon last year and seems like a decent guy who’s doing a lot of good for the running community. Fair play to him and good to see his coaching and running going well.

Reactions: 4
Please tell me runnerbeans isn't just going to leave her darling Bertie in a dirty nappy for a long car journey? Change him you absolute privileged twit!
She really, really doesn’t grasp this mothering thing and I don’t say that lightly. She moans he wakes up, that he poops, that he’s clingy.

I live nearby to Marlow with a baby a few months older. I have definitely done nappies on my boot folded down in a carpark there, it’s not a big deal. You can’t leave a baby in a dirty nappy once you know it’s happened!

Reactions: 6
Please tell me runnerbeans isn't just going to leave her darling Bertie in a dirty nappy for a long car journey? Change him you absolute privileged twit!
She looks genuinely pissed off that Bertie has pooped. He’s a young baby, I would be expecting multiple nappy changes. She seemed so annoyed ☹

Reactions: 6
She really, really doesn’t grasp this mothering thing and I don’t say that lightly. She moans he wakes up, that he poops, that he’s clingy.

I live nearby to Marlow with a baby a few months older. I have definitely done nappies on my boot folded down in a carpark there, it’s not a big deal. You can’t leave a baby in a dirty nappy once you know it’s happened!
I bet she’s waiting for the robotic nannyontherun to do it for her. Not actually get her hands dirty herself ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.