Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nwrunner

Thank you, my shins literally started hurting on my last run! I do have a good sports physio who did my mummy mot so I might book in with them as well!

Reactions: 1

hollyhocks

Chatty Member
Is runner beans really getting traction with all of these clothing posts? Has she posted something that isn’t an ad lately?

oatybites

Doesn’t coffee have negative effects on the digestive system? 💩

I can’t drink too much tea before I run/workout as the caffeine goes straight through me. 🤣
Oh no does it?! Haha I must have desensitised digestive system. I bet I’ve jinxed it now 😂

Seriously though over the weekend it was post after post of running miles then obligatory coffee posts.felt like deja vu over and over again 🥱

meeekks

I wasn’t suggesting you or anyone else here is stupid for not knowing that. My comment was about the ones who claim to be coaches and repost it like they didn’t know.
Oh coaches yeah that’s about trying to get more followers isn’t it but I just meant I didn’t know about it

runlondon21

Chatty Member
So, I’ve had a race recently that said my main time was the gun time when searching the name and it’s only when clicking into my name to look at my splits that it shows my actual chip time. It doesn’t actually say it’s the gun time until you click into it.
Yes, I did check before posting - her gun time is 1:28:33

Will instagram do anything if we all collectively report Sarah for her disordered content? I have tried reporting but it just bounces back as ‘nothing that goes against our guidelines’ 😓

FPbase

Anna has come back from 9 days away and a few days later is moaning about the lack of sleep and having to breast feed. I mean… I just feel so sorry for that kid who is such an inconvenience to her. I would imagine she has invested in a large box of condoms as god forbid she has anything else to distract from her runs and meat orgies
Any you’d recommend listening to? I love hearing genuine stories that aren’t from PMG or Wellogs etc

---

I genuinely don’t believe this could be him, surely! If he’s got lawyers involved then doing this would screw his case and he can’t be that thick? This has boomshakatwatta and only fans anya written all over it imo
agree, who else will know your medication/health issues if you don’t tell them

blizzard87

I like it, but it isn't for everyone. I quite enjoy the banter and although I've definitely rolled my eyes at some of the guests overall I think the guests are ok
Same here. I got into it after a friend recommended it. It’s more relaxed and less professional than other podcasts but it’s an easy listen and I enjoy listening to the Parkrun bit.
Yeah it’s got some of the instatwats as guests but they also have a lot of relatable real life runners stories.
It’s worth a listen.

diditforthelikes6

Good to see this being spoken about on some corners of Instagram, but disappointed to read some time bashing in the comments. Apparently if you run a 5K in 19 minutes you’re too rubbish to call yourself a coach 🙄 are we ever going to quit this narrative?? It’s what causes people like Bester to succeed in the first place!
Gonna disagree with you on the time thing. I don’t see it as bashing, I see it as wanting the best person you can. In this world of “ours”, faster does kinda mean better. If THATS what you are looking for obviously. It’s disingenuous to say it’s not.

No one is saying if you run a 19 min 5k you are rubbish. But in the world of 5k and running fast, that IS slow. In that world.

GlassCup

I have a pile of sweaty sports stuff (all my families) by the machine that I wash when there’s enough for a load. I’m a very sweaty exerciser. I also wear pants for running. But I do wash my fanny in the shower after my run - just in case you or runner beans were worried that I left that one sweaty 🤪
So funny 😂😂😂