Ruby Granger #37 You can still get one while you can

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like she used to have a bigger bedroom?
Yes her room seemed huge to me when she had her double bed. Now she has a smaller bed which should have given her a lot of space but she keeps stuffing things into that room that collects dust or mold.

Reactions: 10
Does anyone here watch DarlingDesi? She really seems like the late stage US version of Ruby here. I haven’t seen any snark about her but her videos drive me nuts, especially since she just moved to New England

Reactions: 4
Does anyone here watch DarlingDesi? She really seems like the late stage US version of Ruby here. I haven’t seen any snark about her but her videos drive me nuts, especially since she just moved to New England
I watched one or two of her videos, but couldn't continue. It was just too twee and cutesy for me. I guess I'm just way too sarcastic and not enough cottage core for that kind of stuff. 🤣

Reactions: 9
New to this thread. I keep seeing her at the top of Tattle and had to check her out. After 3 videos my question is this:

THIS is the type of person Oxford is accepting??

• Haha
Reactions: 38
y78456467y4574564547u - Copy.png

In her last "GAT RADDY WITH ME", she had no freckles, then applied concealer which magically made fake freckles appear off-camera.

In her latest "GAT RADDY WITH ME", she's put fake freckles on her face off-camera just to cover them with concealer.

Pick a lie and stick with it, Rubert!

"Gat raddy with me whoyle oiy tal you about the thummer oiy thpant at a frand's house."

Her spontaneous lisping has reappeared with a vengeance, too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I watched one or two of her videos, but couldn't continue. It was just too twee and cutesy for me. I guess I'm just way too sarcastic and not enough cottage core for that kind of stuff. 🤣
I usually fall for stuff like that especially because I wear lolita fashion but some of these people are so off the deep end it's just too much.

Reactions: 7
New to this thread. I keep seeing her at the top of Tattle and had to check her out. After 3 videos my question is this:

THIS is the type of person Oxford is accepting??
Yes, although after 1 (possibly 2) previous rejections, and obtaining a first from Exeter partially by copying the work of other scholars and of your friend.
An MSt programme is also easier to get into than a BA.

Reactions: 12
Just watched one video of her by curiosity and did that nut just sat in snow in a light dress/grandma night gown just to write something ?! I swear some people need therapy. And the "a warm golden blond, a color which reminds me to be more childlike"... Ugh. Too Ruby to be good. And the nails, the nails...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
i cant be bothered to watch the video, how did she get into oxford lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
February 2023: Rubert is accepted into Oxford
January 2026: Oxford proudly announces the opening of the new Caymans School of Twalve Year Old Studies, funded by an anonymous donor three years prior

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just watched one video of her by curiosity and did that nut just sat in snow in a light dress/grandma night gown just to write something ?! I swear some people need therapy. And the "a warm golden blond, a color which reminds me to be more childlike"... Ugh. Too Ruby to be good. And the nails, the nails...
Ruby or Darling Desi?

Darling Desi but it sounded like Ruby. It's on her Starting over in 2023 video.
Lol I checked that Darling Desi account. Only looking at the thumbnails of her videos, does that woman go through an identity crisis every two months or so?

Edit: dear God, the Instagram account is even worse somehow

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lol I checked that Darling Desi account. Only looking at the thumbnails of her videos, does that woman go through an identity crisis every two months or so?

Edit: dear God, the Instagram account is even worse somehow
I think (much like Ruby) her different “identity crisis” are just different flavors of Anne Shirley & whatever Victorian child of the week they decided to latch onto. Something that really gets me about both her and Ruby is that they push such an unsustainable lifestyle that an average working person could never afford to do. The only difference between Desi and Ruby is that Desi just has a complicit husband to pay for all of her tit

Reactions: 5
Can someone spill the tea on Ruby using her friend's work for uni? I haven't been keeping up with her for a while.

Reactions: 1
Can someone spill the tea on Ruby using her friend's work for uni? I haven't been keeping up with her for a while.
Here's a quick bullet-point overview:

Basically Ruby skipped all the primary reading and got Blakeney to fill her in on everything she hadn't bothered reading and offer up ideas before every single seminar, plus got Blakeney to do at least half the critical reading for her, too.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.