Ruby Granger #37 You can still get one while you can

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is his business on companies house. I’m not an expert on this sort of thing so perhaps others could offer a bit more insight, but it seems to me like the family is bleeping minted.

View attachment 2082208When you look at the sort of money he was making and the amount of tax he was paying (and this is from 2005, so the value back then would’ve been a lot higher), it’s easy to see why he made the decision to set up in a tax haven instead 😂.

ETA does anyone know why you can’t see any of the accounts past 2007?

I think it's because the account was moved offshore to Jersey or something to avoid the tax men from taking money

Reactions: 6
There is a strong chance we will see this turned into a crappy poem in 7-10 business days.
Actual business days or the Poopkin Productivitee version?

Slowest delivery option preferred 😉
---
I get so mad when she makes this face to the camera. Who is this for?

View attachment 2071805
Looks like someone trying hard to fake happiness tbh.
---
Me having ADHD and still having to follow along with the finger sometimes reading these comments 🥲
View attachment 2076997
Ah don't feel bad.

Altho I don't use that guiding process for reading, I'm inclined to lose my place then need to reread the previous paragraph. Purely down to tiredness, maybe that guiding line would help 🙃

Last edited:
I made a new thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.