Ruby Granger #37 You can still get one while you can

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is completely random and probably been discussed ages ago, but I was just catching up on Ruby and saw this reel of her lighting a candle in her garden to celebrate the winter solstice? She's really gone off the deep end hasn't she πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
How is everything she does is harf arsed, it's a mystery. She has no spirituality about anything related to nature or witchcraft or anything that celebrates solstices like this. Lighting a solitary candle in the fog and staring into the void is giving 'follow me into the forest little child' kind of creep, not 'I am in tune with the earth and the seasons'. Everything she does is a performance. I really wonder what kind of a person she'd be now, if she never had a YouTube channel or a social media presence.

Reactions: 10
I wonder who will be her new emotional support human in Oxford, she’ll need to work fast to find a Blakeney 2.0 given the short terms.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
feeling festive

Away in the pigsty Granger manger, no clean sheets for the bed πŸŽΆπŸŽ…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder who will be her new emotional support human in Oxford, she’ll need to work fast to find a Blakeney 2.0 given the short terms.
Imagine it's one of her hardcore fans, maybe one of these creepy nice guys/girls white-kighting for her since her Hermione era... Ngl that would be even weird.

• Haha
  • Wow
New video is up!
---
And she's reading some of her book
I'm watching it now and wanted to post a trigger warning for those who hate the anti-ASMR in Ruby's vlogs. πŸ˜… VERY loud ice being poured into the glass at about 3:07. ''POV: Titanic crashes into the iceberg.''

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Unspeakably boring video. She tromps around in mud, fails at baking, does a lot of sped-up typing with the screen blurred, drones on about weather. Wake me up when the Oxford content drops.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Okay, I don't understand something. What am I looking at?
Is that your next productivity app Rooberta? TeuxDeux? Few seconds ago, you used your favourite Poompkin Planner and now we see this other planning tool with LONG AS HELL to-do list for ONE SINGLE DAY.
1680722018700.png

1680722063831.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Okay, I don't understand something. What am I looking at?
Is that your next productivity app Rooberta? TeuxDeux? Few seconds ago, you used your favourite Poompkin Planner and now we see this other planning tool with LONG AS HELL to-do list for ONE SINGLE DAY.
View attachment 2080784
View attachment 2080788
what is she doing there? I hope she doesn't use some random disinfectant for her iMac.

I had to think of Tattle when I came upon a line in my current book: "without it I very much ran the risk of looking like a Victorian ghost child." Is the author on this forum? is someone here called Sam Canning and has published a book titled "Virtual Strangers"?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's such a revisionist, she's all "oyh nyoh I'm slacking on my reading I used to read 50 pages every morning" when her goal at the start of the year was to read 30 pages every morning.

Reactions: 11
24 minutes of a day in the life of a pluviophile, let's go:

• "stained yellow with splinters" is stupid and makes no sense
  • Ruby being super relateable by saying she can't decide whether to go on holiday in England or Europe during her two weeks off work
  • Ruby is the only person who likes rain! The poor rain is underrated!
  • She went on her rain walk in a massive skirt because she's clearly play-pretending being Jo March/Emily Dickinson or something rather than being practical
  • She writes a letter to her nine year old self - probably scathing at her about how jealous that she is that she will get to be TWALVE when Ruby has to be an adult
  • Ruby somehow makes hot cross buns with yeast that isn't active so feeds them to the chickens
  • "We've got friends coming over" = Ruby's parents' friends are coming over and she's going to hover and vie for attention like a child
  • World of Books gifted Ruby 20 books that she could choose πŸ™ƒ πŸ™ƒ πŸ™ƒ Ruby doesn't quite understand what they do despite the name because she says they're "the main platform I will use when I'm buying something new"
  • She's still using her old essay approach of building what she writes around what other people say. She says that a debate about what truth is comes up in her next chapter, yet she's only just researching the philosophy around it. So rather than being particularly inspired, it's wishy-washy tit that she's retroactively trying to make sound better by paraphrasing other ideas about it
  • Sneaky NordVPN sponsorship that isn't sponsored
  • The way she drinks two-handed is so childlike to me. Thinking about it, I do see people drink that way so maybe it's a Ruby bias but she seems to tip the drink with a toddler-like heavy-handedness
  • It's concerning how gross she says her desk gets in a week when she's the only person using it
  • Mini undeclared ad for Whering

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm watching it now and wanted to post a trigger warning for those who hate the anti-ASMR in Ruby's vlogs. πŸ˜… VERY loud ice being poured into the glass at about 3:07. ''POV: Titanic crashes into the iceberg.''
Thank you SO much. I braced myself when I saw 3.07 getting close. Glad I read your post first lol. That ice falling into the glass was hideous. And the bleeping mess she made with the almond milk. Why even include that?

• Haha

Posting so I don’t have to watch the ads πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•
---
Jesus someone has been on the sauce, why are there so many spirits πŸ’€?

• Heart
She says because of Easter holidays she will have time to travel...so is she working or not πŸ€ͺ also must be nice to go on a trip every 6 weeks because your parents are loaded

Reactions: 17
She started "work" in January, "works" 3 hours a day for 3 days a week. Had a week off for February half term, took 2-3 weeks off in term time to go skiing, now she's off for two weeks for Easter half term and will be off again for half at the end of May, then she's finished in July, plus whatever random holidays she takes inbetween.

It isn't "time off work" when you're never there, Ruby!

Reactions: 18
She says because of Easter holidays she will have time to travel...so is she working or not
I know she's "working" at a school so it's different but my Easter holidays amount to a total of one day off work πŸ’€ so even if I had the money to travel I would not have time to do it. I'm working at a hotel and although I don't work in operations (I'm in the finance department) it's still a busy time
Also I'm trying to write my thesis and study for 2 exams while I work 40 hours a week so I'm probably not gonna be relaxing much over the Easter weekend anyway but that's another story

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.