Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minniemousesshoes

to be fair I think she can't win with any comments on pregnancy

If she's all sweetness and romps through with no down sides -people who have difficult pregnancies will complain
If she's pregnant and isn't all sweetness and light and lets people see the difficulties - people with fertility issues will complain she isn't appreciating how lucky she is.

and i get all that - but she's damned if she is and damned if she isnt. and to be honest I don't want us to go back to pregnant women having to hide away and not be visible - so while Rosie isn't my fave fave I do have some sympathy here and I think all types of pregnancy should be visible.

My pregnancies were fine with minimal effects , one stillbirth, two live births. birth and labour were horrendous, dealing with teenagers is really not fun, but at the same time teenagers are fantastic.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
I understand what your all saying but it’s just nit picking really.

what about those of us who moan when we are tired or aching etc, what about the people with chronic conditions who would love to just be a bit tired.

you can tie that theory in with most of our ‘moans’ there is always someone worse off.

rosie knows how lucky she is to be having another, her emotion in her video said it all the other day and it’s not like she’s been without heartache. I’m sure she’s not doing it to be ungrateful, all of us moan though. As for the wine I’m sure that’s tongue in cheek
Rosie annoys me at times but some of the stuff on here doesn’t half reach sometimes

Ps. Really sorry to hear about everyone that is struggling to conceive and hope you eventually get your babies. Maybe unfollow rosie for a while if it’s triggering (I mean that in a genuine way)

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I’m so shocked and really upset. She said last week that she was trying really hard to caption stories. And obv that’s gone out the window. I’m feeding a baby in the middle of the night so can only listen to stories that are captioned. I sent her a message saying “please caption!” And she’s blocked me!! Wtf?! How is that offensive?! Pissed off, I have the book and tickets to their show. Genuinely so confused!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

Ohhlala

And we have a pregnancy announcement as everyone thought! How wonderful for them xx

• Heart
Reactions: 38

AdoraDelano

Chatty Member
Are you Rosie? I’m 35 and still look a good 10 years younger than her. Still good news and hopefully she has a good pregnancy.
Are you one of those people who asks people to guess how old they are and then believes the flattering answer (lie) they give you?

If not, don't become one of them as you get older.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Shoegal17

VIP Member
Maybe I’m being naive, I get that the hotels get low cost advertising by offering free stays but if you had the Ramsay’s kind of money how amazing would it feel to say yes I will take the stay and advertise it but let me also cover the cost of a normal member of the public, a key worker or parents who are carers etc to give them the opportunity to experience a real treat.

How good would that make you feel and the hotel still gets advertised on a large platform but also a feel good story too. I’m living in fairy land I know but I like to imagine if I had all that money how many kind moments you could create.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

MrsD0327

That's it. I've unfollowed her. The most boring cunting content
I think we’ve just watched the same group of stories.

that stay, that GIFTED stay - £850 PER NIGHT. Our two year anniversary is coming up soon & we are struggling to afford £80 for a nice hotel with a swimming pool. ETA: Our two year wedding anniversary, we’ve been together 10years......!

the whole influencer gifted movement infuriates me. I get it’s for advertising but the smarm in her stories has pushed it too far for me.

And... her latest stories have prompted me to cancel our tickets for their show. They clearly don’t need the £80 for my tickets, but, sorry, I do.

🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Enpen45

The camper van was no more risky than going to the supermarket 🙄 they went to outdoor places. And if you weren’t allowed on trains they wouldn’t be running. If you weren’t allowed in hotels they wouldn’t be open. If you weren’t allowed in bars they wouldn’t be open. Shall I go on?

I know people who worked on the Covid wards and they were out and about everywhere!

I’ll be going back to work in a school with 1500 other people in one building in September with no masks allowed. If I’m ok to be doing that then I’m sure a woman meeting her mum and sister is fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Have to say I thought the same, sometimes first hand recommendations are better to go with. But then again maybe I'm clouded here cos I do really like her & Chris. Their SMA podcast has kept me so amused whilst I work from home myself in the flat, feels I've office company haha. Robin is the cutest wee boy too.
I agree, I think she put in on her stories as she wants to hire a touring caravan, so was probably looking for local recommendations.

I have to say I don't find her beggy at all. She rarely does ads, the ones she does are in keeping with everything she shares about herself on insta and in the podcast, she doesn't post about gifted items very much at all and doesn't pimp out lovely little Robin for the gram, unlike so many others.

I think a lot of people misunderstand her humour. So much of what she says is tongue in cheek. If you follow her regularly you'll know that she fully recognises how fortunate they are, especially now. I'm sure I read somewhere on here that they do a lot of local charity work too, which they don't shout about on sm. I think they are great. Some of the singing and dancing grates on me but I think a lot of the criticism levelled at her on here is unfounded.

Reactions: 34

Pinkii

VIP Member
Im on the bandwagon of feel free to complain.

Its very sad that people are having trouble and going through issues with getting pregnant and i feel so sorry for them, I have a friend going through issues so totally understand how hard it, and Had another friend who had 5 rounds of IVF but still complained about pregnancy.

pregnancy is very tough on the body and mind, and her moaning about it might make another pregnant feel better. I know when I was pregnant i liked to hear other people were struggling as well as I had comfort in knowing its normal, even a small thing of not being able to have sushi even though you are craving it. Doesn’t mean I wasn’t grateful for being pregnant

i don’t like this whole thing of can’t complain about something because someone has it worse, its not fair on either side.

Reactions: 32

Tui

VIP Member
I know this may annoy some people but I find it really irritating how she complains so much about being pregnant. Isn’t she still in her second trimester? She’s going to be a fucking nightmare in her third. After her own tragic missed miscarriage experience you’d think she would have a bit of self awareness that some of her followers may not want to listen to her complain all day long about being pregnant. By all means complain to your husband, friends or your family, but this unfiltered whingeing is really wearing. I’m pregnant with my rainbow baby, my SIL is currently waiting to start IVF, I’m very careful to not complain or moan about my pregnancy in front of her because it is totally insensitive. I still moan to my husband sometimes, because I’m human, but I’m also very aware of how lucky I am compared to others and how I wanted to be pregnant in the first place!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Nimel93

As someone else has said the hello fresh ads kill me. There are literally families starving, and you just know Rosies response to this (in her head, as she definitely reads here) will be “oh fuck off” because let’s face it, she isn’t the funny down to earth Rosie any of us thought she was, she’s a chav who got lucky. It blows my mind how rude she is, final straw for me was blocking someone for asking for subtitles but seeing this increasingly rich couple constantly given free stuff during a time of mass unemployment is more than I can take. She’s a bellend, Chris is a bellend, but I think more importantly the whole “influencer” industry is one big raging bellend.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

claralane

I hate when people complain about being pregnant.... She doesn't enjoy being pregnant blah blah blah. I miss wine 🙄 meanwhile everyone going through fertility problems or treatments would happily accept the hormones, migraines etc she's complaining about and wouldn't drink for the rest of our lives if it meant getting our precious pregnancy 🤐 rant over
I don’t really think that’s fair, my friend had IVF for her first pregnancy which ended in miscarriage and is now pregnant again. She’s had a shitty time of it with work being utter dicks about her shielding and she’s had horrific heartburn for weeks now. It doesn’t mean she’s not incredibly grateful and happy to be pregnant, it just means she’s human.

I didn’t have IVF but it took me over a year to fall pregnant with this baby. I was off work for 8 weeks with severe hyperemesis and at my worst I was on 4 types of antisickness tablets which didn’t make a difference. I’m still so happy to be having another baby but it’s not been easy.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
As much as I agree with you, you need to think of children’s mental health too which is a big deal and often played down, they need some normality. It would have been a quiet time as the supermarket and they popped in to choose him a magazine. Would I have taken My child to the local news agents to do this myself yes. But as stated none fall under the vulnerable category and they don’t appear to be seeing lots of friends etc either.

• Heart

instasheep

I am no fan of her at all. Think she is a pain.

However, the pregnancy speculation is wrong in my opinion. Nobodies business, we don't know what is going on in that regards. I get the fact people are meaning well, but it could be upsetting for her to read for a number of reasons.