Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fertility Derry

I hate when people complain about being pregnant.... She doesn't enjoy being pregnant blah blah blah. I miss wine 🙄 meanwhile everyone going through fertility problems or treatments would happily accept the hormones, migraines etc she's complaining about and wouldn't drink for the rest of our lives if it meant getting our precious pregnancy 🤐 rant over

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

whatsthetea123

She’s hardly at an illegal rave! She met with her mum and sister 🤣
You heard it first here guys, you’re only breaking the rules if you go to an illegal rave! Feel free to do anything else you fancy, don’t worry about the consequences!

• Haha

Tui

VIP Member
I really don't think he is. The way he reacts to some of the sex stories on the podcast makes it seem like he's a teenage boy who's only now hearing about sex. I reckon it's missionary, 2 pumps and he's done.
Yeah I think he’s is easily squeamish. In my opinion any man who needs to shower immediately after a poo is not going to be into hot and dirty sex 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
No, she could decline the free stuff and ask that they donate it to a charity instead and then post about that. That way Tommee tippee still get their advertising on her Instagram. I have seen influencers do this before!

kangaroobutt

The book deal would have been paying out round that time too

Anyone else who thinks Chris is a sexy beast think it's such a shame he's only into vanilla sex?

Random I know 🤣🤣
He oozes vanilla sex. He looks like a 2 pumper who'll roll over, fart and go to sleep. Foreplay for him is grabbing her breasts aggressively. I assume 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Tui

VIP Member
F1A15C14-7309-4902-BD68-FE93B05F040F.jpeg

This is totally obscene. How can she not see how greedy this looks? She was at a food bank onlythe other day. Why would they send two nappy bins and two prep machines too? Couldn’t she donate these to a women’s shelter or something?

• Angry
Reactions: 21

Lreb88

VIP Member
I don’t get all the Chris love at all, not that there’s anything wrong with him, I just think he’s just very average looking!

Reactions: 20

SmeatonsStar

New thread title - “Rosie & Chris, Rosie & Chris, Chugging along on the freebie gravy train”

(Anyone remember Rosie & Jim?!)

• Haha
Yeah it doesn't bother me if people want to take their kids to the supermarket. Ours haven't been since lockdown but that's mainly because the supermarket is the only place I can go and wander aimlessly alone without them.

Tui

VIP Member
Had anyone listened to this weeks podcast? Rosie actually got an email asking her why she keeps feeling the need to remind people she is pregnant and she was fuuuuuuming 😂

• Haha

Hairraiser

VIP Member
Aren’t those prep machines dangerous? My midwife warned me off them because they gather mould and mildew in the pipes, so when you think it’s been cleaned and sterilised it’s not 🤢 I’m happy doing it the old fashioned way tbh! I’m really disappointed in tommee tippee, the day after the countries been told another lockdown is on the way, they think it’s a good idea to gift a millionaire 2 of their products.
I don’t have a lot of respect for Rosie because of her attitude and grabby ways, but liked Chris because he seemed like he just does whatever to make her happy. But to see him proudly building the Moses basket, has rubbed me up the wrong way! Why can’t they agree that they’re able to buy their own baby essentials and these will be gifted to someone who actually needs it, do the decent thing in this current climate, they’d get a lot more people on their side and not moaning about them.

Reactions: 19

BDY_97

VIP Member
I honestly could have cried at her latest stories, bless her heart. Genuinely delighted for them all, no matter what people think of her recently it’s clear to see she is a good person.

Praying everything goes smoothly for them this time around x

Username2000000

She can moan, just not during Baby Loss Awareness Week! I thought it was so insensitive for her to post about her bump and rubbing her tummy on the most poignant day of the week (Wave of Light)- read the room!

• Heart
  • Sad
Can someone tell me why this woman is in the position she is? Is it coz her husband is famous? Because it cant be down to her cringe dance routines, not funny jokes/sketches, shite ads etc. Shes so absolutely into her self its embarrassing. Their podcast is shite too. She basically just flogs herself on social media to feel like she belongs, to get some validation and feel like the popular girl in school. Cant stand these fake semi 'celebrities' selling their kids for a swipe up from gousto or some other twee middle class 'inpirational' company. Shes one of those who has definitely ridden her spouses success (even tho I've never heard of him) like a Blackpool donkey to get where she is. Sad. Pathetic. Get help woman, you're obviously missing something in your life if you need to keep 'performing' like some chimp on heat for a few strangers on your phone.
Your opinion is totally valid but I really don’t think she sells Robin out at all and I hope she does the same with the new baby. Unlike other influencers, it’s clear they absolutely love the shit out of robin and put him first in all aspects. He’s a little performer by the sounds of it anyway but the way they put him on their instagrams seems very natural and not forced in anyway and definitely not for a free gusto box or the like. Maybe I’m just being naive but I really don’t think she comes across too badly in that aspect.

Whaaaaat

I think most pregnant women moan, it comes with the package.

I had a relatively easy pregnancy but he was breach and I moaned about heartburn and a head jammed under my rib. I also missed gin. Didn’t mean I wasn’t super grateful to be having him.

Same as now he’s a toddler. Bloody hell do I moan about it. Sometimes being a mum, especially in lockdown, is absolutely rock hard and it can be very lonely. I absolutely adore him and am grateful for him every day but some days the exhaustion is so bad - especially when they’ve had you up through the night for whatever drama there is.

I think it’s unfair to say someone can’t moan because someone else has it worse, being a mum is one of the hardest jobs in the world and there’s nothing worse than being made to feel guilty because some days you struggle.

Just to add - anyone who is going through fertility issues I honest wish you all the best. My friend went through IVF so I’ve seen how hard it can be and I wouldn’t wish it on anyway.

• Heart

Lreb88

VIP Member
I find it strange that so many of you listen to the podcast when you don’t enjoy it! She can annoy me on insta sometimes but I do still like the podcast which is why I listen to it. By downloading, subscribing etc you are contributing to their success. Seems counterintuitive to me. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I hate when people complain about being pregnant.... She doesn't enjoy being pregnant blah blah blah. I miss wine 🙄 meanwhile everyone going through fertility problems or treatments would happily accept the hormones, migraines etc she's complaining about and wouldn't drink for the rest of our lives if it meant getting our precious pregnancy 🤐 rant over
Really? My SiL tried for 10 years lots of failed IUI and IVF but eventually fell pregnant naturally and did nothing but moan. She hated being pregnant and missed her wine! They only had one child as I think she got a shock with how hard motherhood is.

My best friend also tried for years. Lots of miscarriages, failed IVF but eventually had two children through IVF but did not enjoy her pregnancies and had difficult births. We had a conversation about what you’ve mentioned when I fell pregnant relatively easily with my children but she says was never jealous or envious of people who could get pregnant. However, my SiL was and made some really upsetting remarks to me when I was pregnant that I was supposed to forgive because she couldn’t conceive?

Rosie had a miscarriage and it’s obviously taken her time to conceive again. I don’t think it’s offensive to those going through fertility treatment to complain about migraines (which are not pleasant and she will only be allowed paracetamol which won’t even touch it) or to say she misses wine 🤷‍♀️

However I wish you success in your fertility treatment.

As for Rosie, I find her a bit annoying but I’m glad she’s pregnant again as I went through the same missed miscarriage like her but managed to keep my next pregnancy secret for 19 weeks (easy when you’re not a vlogger!).