Rosie Ramsey #2 Has a gorgeous son, loves a sing along, where's the wine gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they moving? Or looking to move? What’s all this talk about wanting a bigger home? I must’ve missed something.
I feel like their house is a pretty decent size!

Although nothing wrong with moving up the property ladder but I do agree it’s in bad taste on a platform the size of Rosies at this moment in time.
I think she was hoping or planning to maybe before New baby came along. I think they've made so much money lately that she just doesn't know what to do with it! I love their house now, garden is lovely too! But I'm sure they'll move as soon as they can if that was the plan pre covid.

Reactions: 4
Had anyone listened to this weeks podcast? Rosie actually got an email asking her why she keeps feeling the need to remind people she is pregnant and she was fuuuuuuming 😂
😅😅😅 what was her response

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's just an absolute attention seeker. She feigns emphathy for more attention/likes/views.
Riding on the coat tails of her husband is becoming even more dull and boring. No wonder he appears irritated by her.

If she wasn't with him she'd be stacking shelves in farmfoods... no offence to anyone stacking shelves in farmfoods.... 😆🤪

Reactions: 12
If you think that’s vulgar it gets worse...so so much worse 😅🤣🤣
I personally think they are a great couple. You can absolutely tell they get on like a house on fire and they do play up to the podcast quite a bit with their beefs etc. I bet they’re both as bad as each other with tempers and that! I quite like them both but definite not enough to post on a rave thread 🤪
The vulgarity gets worse? Lordy lordy 😳

I’m so shocked and really upset. She said last week that she was trying really hard to caption stories. And obv that’s gone out the window. I’m feeding a baby in the middle of the night so can only listen to stories that are captioned. I sent her a message saying “please caption!” And she’s blocked me!! Wtf?! How is that offensive?! Pissed off, I have the book and tickets to their show. Genuinely so confused!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
I’m so shocked and really upset. She said last week that she was trying really hard to caption stories. And obv that’s gone out the window. I’m feeding a baby in the middle of the night so can only listen to stories that are captioned. I sent her a message saying “please caption!” And she’s blocked me!! Wtf?! How is that offensive?! Pissed off, I have the book and tickets to their show. Genuinely so confused!!
I'm shocked that's a horrible thing to do. Why can't these people have a conversation?!

Reactions: 9
I'm shocked that's a horrible thing to do. Why can't these people have a conversation?!
what if I were deaf and she’d blocked me for asking her to caption!! It’s so bad. It’s totally showed her in a new light.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
She is literally the person she mocked. Imagine what the old Rosie would have made to such a over reaction. You aren’t royalty babes

Reactions: 19
She is literally the person she mocked. Imagine what the old Rosie would have made to such a over reaction. You aren’t royalty babes
I just don’t get how she can block, and then when I’ve looked off my work account, she’s started captioning stories!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She a bit self centred really. She’s not a bad person, I find her quite funny in the podcast sometimes but she is very self involved and doesn’t like to be questioned or criticised and gets super defensive when she is. Hence the blocking when you point out she hasn’t captioned her stories. This weeks podcast her beef with Chris was that he had the audacity to get some reflux after a takeaway and needed to take some Gaviscon, when she is already suffering terribly with pregnancy reflux. She’s very self centred!

Reactions: 16
She a bit self centred really. She’s not a bad person, I find her quite funny in the podcast sometimes but she is very self involved and doesn’t like to be questioned or criticised and gets super defensive when she is. Hence the blocking when you point out she hasn’t captioned her stories. This weeks podcast her beef with Chris was that he had the audacity to get some reflux after a takeaway and needed to take some Gaviscon, when she is already suffering terribly with pregnancy reflux. She’s very self centred!
I was sleep deprived and I am pissed off with people saying they’ll caption then don’t (PTWM 🙄), but all I said was “please caption!”. Maybe it was the exclamation mark that done it. But even if she’d ignored it, or- god forbid- messaged back and said, “sorry I haven’t got time” (even though Instagram is her job), but to block, seems insane. It’s made me realise she’s very self centred, and actually not arsed at all about her followers

Reactions: 17
I was sleep deprived and I am pissed off with people saying they’ll caption then don’t (PTWM 🙄), but all I said was “please caption!”. Maybe it was the exclamation mark that done it. But even if she’d ignored it, or- god forbid- messaged back and said, “sorry I haven’t got time” (even though Instagram is her job), but to block, seems insane. It’s made me realise she’s very self centred, and actually not arsed at all about her followers
You haven’t done anything wrong, she Should be grateful for the feedback. She’s in a very lucky position as is she was plain Rosie winter she more than likely would not have a following. And if I see another faux or set up story / pic of her crying, I’m totally unfollowing !

Reactions: 8
You have the book and tickets to her show 🤣 I can’t even bare to listen to the podcast. You’ve really have been influenced, sorry I found this funny. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
You have the book and tickets to her show 🤣 I can’t even bare to listen to the podcast. You’ve really have been influenced, sorry I found this funny. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
100%! I really liked her, she’s been annoying me for a while, but I thought that was just people in general annoying me, because lockdown, husband working away, etc 😂😂😂 clearly I was annoying her too 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And? That person chose to do spend their money, she didn't force them?
Also to say you were shocked and blocking someone is horrible? Are some of you for bleeping real? Get over yourself and maybe dont be messaging shite to someone who literally just posted that she was having a bad day?
I think this might be a family member. Fair enough, I’d probably come on here to defend my sister too.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.