Rosie Ramsey #2 Has a gorgeous son, loves a sing along, where's the wine gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s really lovely news that they’re expecting another baby and I hope she has a smooth, healthy pregnancy.

Unfortunately it doesn’t change the fact she is still a huge hypocrite. Rosie took the mick out of influencers on instragram for months, maybe even years (I don’t know I didn’t follow her at the beginning) it was her thing. Until she became one of them and then it was TROLLING.

Putting a grid post on her page slagging off the members of this site and calling them every name under the sun because she had a thread on here was fine and dandy, but when people commented asking her why it was okay for her to have done what she had previously but others weren’t allowed to discuss her anymore, she blocked and then dirty deleted the post without explanation.

She has lost a LOT of her initial relatability and I think that will be her social media downfall.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Are you Rosie? I’m 35 and still look a good 10 years younger than her. Still good news and hopefully she has a good pregnancy.
Are you one of those people who asks people to guess how old they are and then believes the flattering answer (lie) they give you?

If not, don't become one of them as you get older.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Are you one of those people who asks people to guess how old they are and then believes the flattering answer (lie) they give you?

If not, don't become one of them as you get older.
Have I stumbled on a rave thread? Is it against some sort of code to say she looks older than she is?! Pipe down it’s hardly critique of the century.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Have I stumbled on a rave thread? Is it against some sort of code to say she looks older than she is?! Pipe down it’s hardly critique of the century.
Mate, we all have said plenty about her but are all genuinely happy for her to be expecting and that was the focus of what we were all saying.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think Rosie looks older than her age at all. She doesn’t filter the tit out of all of her photos or feel the need to make facetune a necessity prior to an Instagram post.

I agree she looks alot older than her age and definitely older than chris 🤷🏽‍♀️
Congrats to them on the pregnancy though

Reactions: 5
I’m suffering with my own infertility. I’m finding this hard, for a variety of personal reasons...but...

I’m happy for them, really really happy for them.

I wish them both the happiest of pregnancies & that all goes to plan. That’s all I can say at this stage.

God bless Ramsey family
X

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I honestly could have cried at her latest stories, bless her heart. Genuinely delighted for them all, no matter what people think of her recently it’s clear to see she is a good person.

Praying everything goes smoothly for them this time around x

I’m suffering with my own infertility. I’m finding this hard, for a variety of personal reasons...but...

I’m happy for them, really really happy for them.

I wish them both the happiest of pregnancies & that all goes to plan. That’s all I can say at this stage.

God bless Ramsey family
X
I feel you. Struggling with secondary infertility here and its mixed feelings. Take care of yourself and let yourself feel the way you are feeling, you are allowed. Sending love x

Reactions: 6
Her stories this morning were emotional. I suffered a miscarriage two years ago and found myself tearing up with her. So thrilled for them, they are clearly excellent parents.

I find the comments about her looking older weird as most of my friends are a couple of years old and starting to get fine lines around their eyes etc. Rosie has beautiful skin and looks her age with no hint of wrinkles. I like that she doesn’t have a typical insta house and image, she is clearly confident in her own taste.

Reactions: 25
Her stories this morning were emotional. I suffered a miscarriage two years ago and found myself tearing up with her. So thrilled for them, they are clearly excellent parents.

I find the comments about her looking older weird as most of my friends are a couple of years old and starting to get fine lines around their eyes etc. Rosie has beautiful skin and looks her age with no hint of wrinkles. I like that she doesn’t have a typical insta house and image, she is clearly confident in her own taste.
Absolutely. I love her because she is unashamedly herself and I think that is so refreshing. It makes me laugh when people bang on about her not being relatable just because they live a comfortable life. From what I can tell, neither of them grew up with a lot of privilege and they both worked hard for what they have. Chris might earn more but people seems to forget that she had a successful career in radio before she had Robin and she gave it up to be a SAHM, something which she openly acknowledges she was very lucky to be able to do.

She's proud of who she is and the life they have and rightly so. I'd much rather watch her than some of the more disingenuous insta mums out there who try far too hard to come across as relatable when clearly they are living a life of immense privilege. Why try and hide it?

Reactions: 27
I honestly could have cried at her latest stories, bless her heart. Genuinely delighted for them all, no matter what people think of her recently it’s clear to see she is a good person.

Praying everything goes smoothly for them this time around x
Yeah came to post this is the Rosie everyone likes, the normal Rosie that isn’t showboating for the camera

Her threads here were always so positive about her until recently, maybe she can get back to just being herself

Reactions: 13

If I didn't know she was 33, I would still say she was "in her 30's". I certainly wouldn't say she looks as old as some people seem to think she does!

Reactions: 5
If I didn't know she was 33, I would still say she was "in her 30's". I certainly wouldn't say she looks as old as some people seem to think she does!
In my opinion she looks her age. Just because she doesn’t look like all the other fake and airbrushed people her age doesn’t mean she looks any older

Reactions: 16
I don't think she looks older than what she is. She's got fabulous skin. If she'd just shut up with the warbling she'd be 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.