Rosie Ramsey #2 Has a gorgeous son, loves a sing along, where's the wine gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She got 5 subscriptions to magazines from Chris...5 who the frig has time to read one subs let alone 5 jeez man

She needs to find something to do....like write a book or have a baby, keep her busy like

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Look at me, I got FIVE magazine subscriptions for my birthday. Not one, like the rest of you peasants but FIVE!!!

Alright, calm down Verruca Salt.......

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Had anyone listened to this weeks podcast? Rosie actually got an email asking her why she keeps feeling the need to remind people she is pregnant and she was fuuuuuuming 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lurker here.

Just come on to say why does she have to eat on her stories???

It's really awful to watch her chewing and talking. Just nasty. Terrible manners.

I'll let myself out.
Glad someone said it , the drinking juice is bad enough, but double biting on a donut mid conversation filming yourself ... why does she think anyone wants to see that 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Had anyone listened to this weeks podcast? Rosie actually got an email asking her why she keeps feeling the need to remind people she is pregnant and she was fuuuuuuming 😂
I don't normally listen but I might tune in briefly just to hear her sound pissed off. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Should her mam be staying with her right now when they are in local lockdown? Didn't think households could mix?

Reactions: 1
Should her mam be staying with her right now when they are in local lockdown? Didn't think households could mix?
I think she said the other day her Mum moved in before the lockdown (when they knew it was likely coming) so she had company when it happened.

Reactions: 4
If her mum lives alone, she can join as her social bubble too. Not sure whether she does though, just another way around it.
She may be in a bubble now but earlier in the pandemic I remember Rosie, her mum and sister staying overnight in a hotel in York, lots of unsocially distanced photos (Rosie was visibly pregnant so it was fairly recently). Her mum can’t be in a bubble with both daughters. I suspect Rosie plays fast and loose with the rules when it suits her

Reactions: 4
I know this may annoy some people but I find it really irritating how she complains so much about being pregnant. Isn’t she still in her second trimester? She’s going to be a bleeping nightmare in her third. After her own tragic missed miscarriage experience you’d think she would have a bit of self awareness that some of her followers may not want to listen to her complain all day long about being pregnant. By all means complain to your husband, friends or your family, but this unfiltered whingeing is really wearing. I’m pregnant with my rainbow baby, my SIL is currently waiting to start IVF, I’m very careful to not complain or moan about my pregnancy in front of her because it is totally insensitive. I still moan to my husband sometimes, because I’m human, but I’m also very aware of how lucky I am compared to others and how I wanted to be pregnant in the first place!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She is gearing up for all the endless baby freebies and podcasts and sponsorships and loose women appearances with her pregnancy. She cant have a nosebleed or wear a coat or be living without it being about pregnancy. Its weird as she acts like a first time mother, that totally self obsessed and measuring every week by sizes of fruit and veg and relating everything to baby brain and humble bragging about how big you are. Asking for advice on what's the best xyz like you haven't already done this before and know exactly whats going on and mostly forget about your unborn baby as the other kid is racing about. I miss the old Rosie. She will maybe emerge in a year full of advice and oversharing about her menses.

• Haha
She is gearing up for all the endless baby freebies and podcasts and sponsorships and loose women appearances with her pregnancy. She cant have a nosebleed or wear a coat or be living without it being about pregnancy. Its weird as she acts like a first time mother, that totally self obsessed and measuring every week by sizes of fruit and veg and relating everything to baby brain and humble bragging about how big you are. Asking for advice on what's the best xyz like you haven't already done this before and know exactly whats going on and mostly forget about your unborn baby as the other kid is racing about. I miss the old Rosie. She will maybe emerge in a year full of advice and oversharing about her menses.
We all know a pregnancy/baby/parenting book is on the horizon. Or some “colab” with a pram company 😏

We all know a pregnancy/baby/parenting book is on the horizon. Or some “colab” with a pram company 😏
Aye every celeb who’s tit a kid out seems to think they’re an expert in the subject 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I recently started to listen to the SMA podcast from the beginning, as I hadn’t listened to it before, so far its listenable even when some things are a bit vulgar ie. Rosie knew someone who was fingered in the swimming pool or somewhere! I think he feels so lucky to be married however she seems not so much. i Am not so sure this marriage will last? they sound more like mates than sexual partners. Just my opinion.

Reactions: 2
I recently started to listen to the SMA podcast from the beginning, as I hadn’t listened to it before, so far its listenable even when some things are a bit vulgar ie. Rosie knew someone who was fingered in the swimming pool or somewhere! I think he feels so lucky to be married however she seems not so much. i Am not so sure this marriage will last? they sound more like mates than sexual partners. Just my opinion.
If you think that’s vulgar it gets worse...so so much worse 😅🤣🤣
I personally think they are a great couple. You can absolutely tell they get on like a house on fire and they do play up to the podcast quite a bit with their beefs etc. I bet they’re both as bad as each other with tempers and that! I quite like them both but definite not enough to post on a rave thread 🤪

Reactions: 14
8BB2830F-13A5-4BE8-9921-4CBFBB918B69.png

She’s breaking and Newcastle has been in local lockdown, what, a week? Try 2 months, Rosie (à la Greater Manchester/Lancashire)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.