Rosie Ramsey #2 Has a gorgeous son, loves a sing along, where's the wine gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am no fan of her at all. Think she is a pain.

However, the pregnancy speculation is wrong in my opinion. Nobodies business, we don't know what is going on in that regards. I get the fact people are meaning well, but it could be upsetting for her to read for a number of reasons.

Reactions: 30
I really genuinely liked her and wouldn’t go as far as saying I dislike her, but god the singing. I am completely tone deaf and cannot hold a note. But she seems to just make noise. The video she posted on her grid made me cringe

Reactions: 6
I really genuinely liked her and wouldn’t go as far as saying I dislike her, but god the singing. I am completely tone deaf and cannot hold a note. But she seems to just make noise. The video she posted on her grid made me cringe
I hate the blooding singing and endless ticktoks. Puts me right off. I cannot bear it.

Reactions: 7
It’s the Jane McDonald school of performing. Over emphasising and over gesturing. If she just sang without trying to be so ‘stagey’ she would be much better.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve found her so unbearable recently I just have to skip on by. It’s the bloody singing that does it 👀😂

Reactions: 5
I don’t think she is pregnant, if they’ve had to postpone the tour..baby would be so young when they start the tour?

Reactions: 4
Maybe she’s been asked by her management to calm down posting all the wines then..
If I’m honest I think she’s a bit fed up about Chris looking good and losing weight during lockdown. She’s said on a few podcasts how she’s annoyed people see him as the good looking one in the relationship now.

Reactions: 3
If I’m honest I think she’s a bit fed up about Chris looking good and losing weight during lockdown. She’s said on a few podcasts how she’s annoyed people see him as the good looking one in the relationship now.
I mean he is.. she’s a total frump

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
How old is she? She obviously is a fair bit older than him? Is she around 44? Those frumpy dresses do nothing for her. V. Dowdy.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
They are 33 ish. I don't think she is dowdy/frumpy at all. She's quite pretty (though the heavy makeup and brows annoy me at times).

She seems pretty body confident which is always good to see.

Reactions: 29
She’s a size 12 so she’s not big but she gets what i get when I drink too much (I’m fairly small) she has no neck definition and no proper chin. Alcohol just makes me hold fluid round my face. Wonder if she’s the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.