Rosie Ramsey #2 Has a gorgeous son, loves a sing along, where's the wine gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The having to add that they bought their lockdown wine from fortnum and mason gave me the cringe and also total loss of sympathy for the moaning

Reactions: 7
I know this may annoy some people but I find it really irritating how she complains so much about being pregnant. Isn’t she still in her second trimester? She’s going to be a bleeping nightmare in her third. After her own tragic missed miscarriage experience you’d think she would have a bit of self awareness that some of her followers may not want to listen to her complain all day long about being pregnant. By all means complain to your husband, friends or your family, but this unfiltered whingeing is really wearing. I’m pregnant with my rainbow baby, my SIL is currently waiting to start IVF, I’m very careful to not complain or moan about my pregnancy in front of her because it is totally insensitive. I still moan to my husband sometimes, because I’m human, but I’m also very aware of how lucky I am compared to others and how I wanted to be pregnant in the first place!!!
This ☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Well said!

Reactions: 4
A story a few months ago on IG she said she lived in Whitburn. Then I’m listening to early SMA podcasts around ep 12? She says she Lives in Cleadon towers.
I’ve heard her say that but it always seems very tongue in cheek.

That's it. I've unfollowed her. The most boring cunting content
I think we’ve just watched the same group of stories.

that stay, that GIFTED stay - £850 PER NIGHT. Our two year anniversary is coming up soon & we are struggling to afford £80 for a nice hotel with a swimming pool. ETA: Our two year wedding anniversary, we’ve been together 10years......!

the whole influencer gifted movement infuriates me. I get it’s for advertising but the smarm in her stories has pushed it too far for me.

And... her latest stories have prompted me to cancel our tickets for their show. They clearly don’t need the £80 for my tickets, but, sorry, I do.

🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 36
When did they go to this hotel? Is that her mum there with them? Is she still living with them?
She’s proper sold her soul hasn’t she. 17 stories flogging a hotel. Absolute saddo.

Reactions: 11
As an influencer, she will see this as her job. What would the old Rosie say?!

Reactions: 11
As an influencer, she will see this as her job. What would the old Rosie say?!
The old Rosie wouldn’t say anything because she has always been desperate for the attention and the lifestyle she has now - she was just a bit better at hiding it before.

Reactions: 13
Shes been irritating me for a while now but the gifting of that hotel room has topped it off. She was meant to be down to earth relatable but 850 a night is a months bills for a lot of people.

Reactions: 17
The annoying thing is that they’re very wealthy so if they wanted to spend their own money on an expensive hotel I’d say that was fair enough, but when it’s gifted it really does take the piss.

Reactions: 17
I’m still raging about the gifted stay.

I agree, if they’d paid themselves - and were showing it as a way to cheer her up or shift her out of her lockdown anxiety, then fair enough.

but to be gifted, and accept it - to then flaunt it on her platform.

entitled doesn’t even cover it.

Reactions: 13
What an absolute waste, did any of that rubbish she posted make you want to stay at the hotel? Videos were awful.
I’m conflicted with free stays as I work in the hospitality industry which even pre covid is a struggling industry. A good social media promotion can do wonders and quite a cheap way of doing it.

Reactions: 6
The having to add that they bought their lockdown wine from fortnum and mason gave me the cringe and also total loss of sympathy for the moaning
What an absolute waste, did any of that rubbish she posted make you want to stay at the hotel? Videos were awful.
I’m conflicted with free stays as I work in the hospitality industry which even pre covid is a struggling industry. A good social media promotion can do wonders and quite a cheap way of doing it.
Not one bit , and the warburtons bread post didn’t make me want to rush out to buy the bread and make a tit afternoon tea ... Hello fresh are really doing overkill with instagram / influencer ads ... the conversation re blackhead remover on podcast was the end for me ... when she said she just ignored the email ( rude) but when he showed a bit of interest she was ready to reply to them and take up the ad 🤦🏽‍♀️ .
now the free £850 a night stay with her mother 🤷🏼‍♀️ If she’s not moaning she’s advertising and if she’s not advertising she’s moaning

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.