Rosie Ramsey #2 Has a gorgeous son, loves a sing along, where's the wine gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long term lurker here,I’m fuming about her latest stay at Ramside tree houses. I live near them & I actually know of the family who own Ramside estates through friends of a friend etc. I’m shocked they gifted them the stay, Company must be desperate for the publicity to do this.
I actually left a comment on Ramside hotel’s Instagram account asking them why they gifted it to a couple who obviously can afford to pay for it themselve. I also asked them why didn’t they gift it to someone who’s worked continuously through this pandemic eg a NHS worker and that there are plenty of local hospitals around them!
Anyway,I think they deleted my comment as I can’t find it! I must have hit a nerve.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Maybe I’m being naive, I get that the hotels get low cost advertising by offering free stays but if you had the Ramsay’s kind of money how amazing would it feel to say yes I will take the stay and advertise it but let me also cover the cost of a normal member of the public, a key worker or parents who are carers etc to give them the opportunity to experience a real treat.

How good would that make you feel and the hotel still gets advertised on a large platform but also a feel good story too. I’m living in fairy land I know but I like to imagine if I had all that money how many kind moments you could create.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Maybe I’m being naive, I get that the hotels get low cost advertising by offering free stays but if you had the Ramsay’s kind of money how amazing would it feel to say yes I will take the stay and advertise it but let me also cover the cost of a normal member of the public, a key worker or parents who are carers etc to give them the opportunity to experience a real treat.

How good would that make you feel and the hotel still gets advertised on a large platform but also a feel good story too. I’m living in fairy land I know but I like to imagine if I had all that money how many kind moments you could create.
Sadly that is fairy land, it’s all grabby grabby once you become an Instahun

Reactions: 8

I’m with you. I genuinely don’t know how celebs/influencers can do it! I would have much more respect if they said they couldn’t accept a gifted stay so have paid but are happy to advertise, or if they said the stay was gifted so they made a donation to a local charity or something. It drives me mad that the people with the most money get the most freebies, I know it’s how it’s always been but doesn’t make it any less annoying!

Reactions: 11
As someone else has said the hello fresh ads kill me. There are literally families starving, and you just know Rosies response to this (in her head, as she definitely reads here) will be “oh duck off” because let’s face it, she isn’t the funny down to earth Rosie any of us thought she was, she’s a chav who got lucky. It blows my mind how rude she is, final straw for me was blocking someone for asking for subtitles but seeing this increasingly rich couple constantly given free stuff during a time of mass unemployment is more than I can take. She’s a bellend, Chris is a bellend, but I think more importantly the whole “influencer” industry is one big raging bellend.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Long term lurker here,I’m fuming about her latest stay at Ramside tree houses. I live near them & I actually know of the family who own Ramside estates through friends of a friend etc. I’m shocked they gifted them the stay, Company must be desperate for the publicity to do this.
I actually left a comment on Ramside hotel’s Instagram account asking them why they gifted it to a couple who obviously can afford to pay for it themselve. I also asked them why didn’t they gift it to someone who’s worked continuously through this pandemic eg a NHS worker and that there are plenty of local hospitals around them!
Anyway,I think they deleted my comment as I can’t find it! I must have hit a nerve.
Good for you

Reactions: 2
Love how she blocks people for asking her to subtitle her stories but she can manage to do it for 💸💸💸no bother

Reactions: 14
As someone else has said the hello fresh ads kill me. There are literally families starving, and you just know Rosies response to this (in her head, as she definitely reads here) will be “oh duck off” because let’s face it, she isn’t the funny down to earth Rosie any of us thought she was, she’s a chav who got lucky. It blows my mind how rude she is, final straw for me was blocking someone for asking for subtitles but seeing this increasingly rich couple constantly given free stuff during a time of mass unemployment is more than I can take. She’s a bellend, Chris is a bellend, but I think more importantly the whole “influencer” industry is one big raging bellend.
This 🙌🏼
Nail on head with it all!

Reactions: 5
👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 Im starting to feel their popularity will start to dip soon , as they are not just as ‘down to earth ‘ as they portrayed themselves to be at the start of all this podcasting / instagramming etc 🤔

Reactions: 12
This 👏👏👏

Also, I never understand all the Chris love on here. Personally, I think he's a bit of an arrogant prick.

Reactions: 12
See the gifted stay thing, I can see why they took it.

They are doing well - Strictly, podcast, book, influencer gigs - but the main source of income was previously stand up and I’m sure they’ll be crapping it if there aren’t improvements in Covid rates soon as theatres are suffering a lot. Looks like they’re making hay while the sun shines. Doesn’t mean it’s right, but they’re grabbing the opportunities.

Reactions: 6
See the gifted stay thing, I can see why they took it.

They are doing well - Strictly, podcast, book, influencer gigs - but the main source of income was previously stand up and I’m sure they’ll be crapping it if there aren’t improvements in Covid rates soon as theatres are suffering a lot. Looks like they’re making hay while the sun shines. Doesn’t mean it’s right, but they’re grabbing the opportunities.
It was such a pointless gift. She did a terrible job of promoting it. Bloody hinch would have done better and she only has a brain cell and a half

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Love how she blocks people for asking her to subtitle her stories but she can manage to do it for 💸💸💸no bother
I was the one who got blocked for asking for these. I seen she’d subtitled her ads. At that point I went from feeling bad for maybe calling her out on subtitles to feeling absolutely cheesed off that’s she’s clearly a money grabber. The gifted stay left me 😤😤😤. I wonder if they’ll end up losing their popularity.. feels like their flogging Robins cuteness a la Mrs Hinch and MOD and FOD and it makes me feel really uncomfortable.

Reactions: 9
It was such a pointless gift. She did a terrible job of promoting it. Bloody hinch would have done better and she only has a brain cell and a half
£850 a night 😳 you can get a beautiful ‘ Luxury ‘ holiday let in the area for a week for that rate . Ok there are the spa facilities, but in this climate and at this time of year that is extortionate . They were advertising it as a last min availability in the run up to Friday , looks like no takers so gave it to those who could afford to pay for it themselves for free 🤦🏽‍♀️ .
Agree it was a terrible job of promoting it and it may just backfire on the company !

Reactions: 4
Chris & Rosie could have declined the offer & gifted it to a worthy family but no the greedy gets took it for themselves.
I used to love Rosie but my God she’s become the person she used to mock!

Reactions: 15
This 👏👏👏

Also, I never understand all the Chris love on here. Personally, I think he's a bit of an arrogant prick.
He’s a bit of a weirdo too.
Needs to shower after each time he has a poo.
Definitely got issues!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.