Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsD0327

Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should.

new thread title: moan moan, groan groan, cruising around in £50k motor home

• Haha
Reactions: 30
They are 33 ish. I don't think she is dowdy/frumpy at all. She's quite pretty (though the heavy makeup and brows annoy me at times).

She seems pretty body confident which is always good to see.

Reactions: 29

AmyMVee

Bet Rosie is already expecting Robin to be Joseph in the school nativity this year. She’s probably hoping they’ll ask her to be Mary to be fair - when you’re a performer denied a stage who can resist the assembly hall?!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Nimel93

I think the next thread should be titled after both of them as to be fair, they both do my fucking head in.

I’m sick to my death of her moaning about lockdown when they spent the whole summer doing what most families can’t even afford to do in a normal year! Do you know what people would give for a motor home and to spend every weekend at a campsite? Yet she feels hard done by? I honestly don’t see how they’ve been that affected other than the first few weeks of ultra lockdown. They’ve still made money, probably more so than before, they’ve had the odd social gathering, been to London countless times... I’m not even criticising this, I’m just saying it’s more than most can do usually so why all the negativity?

Also I’ve made a bit of a deal about this before, but Tommee Tippe: STOP GIVING FREE SHIT TO MILLIONAIRES 🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 28

Rubydoo70

VIP Member
Long term lurker here,I’m fuming about her latest stay at Ramside tree houses. I live near them & I actually know of the family who own Ramside estates through friends of a friend etc. I’m shocked they gifted them the stay, Company must be desperate for the publicity to do this.
I actually left a comment on Ramside hotel’s Instagram account asking them why they gifted it to a couple who obviously can afford to pay for it themselve. I also asked them why didn’t they gift it to someone who’s worked continuously through this pandemic eg a NHS worker and that there are plenty of local hospitals around them!
Anyway,I think they deleted my comment as I can’t find it! I must have hit a nerve.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Her stories this morning were emotional. I suffered a miscarriage two years ago and found myself tearing up with her. So thrilled for them, they are clearly excellent parents.

I find the comments about her looking older weird as most of my friends are a couple of years old and starting to get fine lines around their eyes etc. Rosie has beautiful skin and looks her age with no hint of wrinkles. I like that she doesn’t have a typical insta house and image, she is clearly confident in her own taste.
Absolutely. I love her because she is unashamedly herself and I think that is so refreshing. It makes me laugh when people bang on about her not being relatable just because they live a comfortable life. From what I can tell, neither of them grew up with a lot of privilege and they both worked hard for what they have. Chris might earn more but people seems to forget that she had a successful career in radio before she had Robin and she gave it up to be a SAHM, something which she openly acknowledges she was very lucky to be able to do.

She's proud of who she is and the life they have and rightly so. I'd much rather watch her than some of the more disingenuous insta mums out there who try far too hard to come across as relatable when clearly they are living a life of immense privilege. Why try and hide it?

Reactions: 27

xoxo GG

VIP Member
I struggled to get pregnant, had a stillbirth, still hated my next pregnancy. Not just because of anxiety. Because of how poorly I was. There were days I wished I could die instead of carrying on I was that ill. But I still cried at Christmas when I couldn’t eat all my favourite cheeses and pate. I still cried when my friends would add me into a group chat about them going to the pub but I wouldn’t go because all I wanted was to be able to drink and join in.

But none of that meant I didn’t feel incredibly blessed and grateful that I was carrying a very much wished for baby. It just meant some days were really hard. Pregnancy is hard. Sometimes you feel like you’re completely missing out on what people are doing around you. Wishing you could have your body back and not have to share it anymore.

And I’m sorry that people are struggling to get pregnant, but a woman complaining about pregnancy and minor things like not being able to drink is nothing in comparison to those who really mistreat their children, who couldn’t give a literal shit whether their children live or die. She’s a good mum. Albeit at times irritating and whiny but aren’t we all. We just don’t post it on the internet for everybody to have an opinion on.

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I can’t believe there are people defending her! If I had been gifted free stuff, no I wouldnt turn it down but Im (a) not a millionaire and (b) wasn’t preaching only a couple days ago about food banks!

it shows her food bank posts were not genuine, she doesn’t actually care about those in need. As somebody else said, just because she can accept them doesn’t mean she should.

also, the point about companies gifting people without telling them - I do agree this does happen however there was NOTHING stopping her from posting how generous Tommie tippee have been but in the current climate she believes the items are better placed in a womans refuge or similar. Plenty of other people with lots of followers on the gram do good things like that! What’s stopping her? She doesn’t actually care, she only cares about money and fame.

• Heart

MrsD0327

I’m suffering with my own infertility. I’m finding this hard, for a variety of personal reasons...but...

I’m happy for them, really really happy for them.

I wish them both the happiest of pregnancies & that all goes to plan. That’s all I can say at this stage.

God bless Ramsey family
X

• Heart

Luce0331

VIP Member
When did this become a who had the worst pregnancy thread😫? Can we get back to the Rosie bashing please 😁

• Haha
  • Heart

Poptart

VIP Member
How weird to come on, defend her and then delete it all..maybe it should be submitted to the pod as a mystery mystery mystery....🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Ezra84

I’ve had 7 failed IVF’s thanks to my cancer and went on to have kids naturally. I hated every single second of being pregnant. Had almost every medical condition during the pregnancies which resulted in me spending a huge amount of time in Hospitals during all of them. I moaned my ass off. I’ve been on both sides and I’m sorry for people that are having issues however it’s all relative. Someone moaning about stomach ache when others have cancer. It doesn’t make the persons feelings any less important cause someone else has it worse.

moan away!!!

ps. I love my kids more than life itself just hated being pregnant!

good luck to them during this pregnancy

• Heart
First time commenting on this thread- but I’m gobsmacked at their merchandise. I know SMA is an acronym for their podcast, but it’s also a genetic disease that is the biggest killer of children under 2yrs old. I lost my baby niece to Spinal Muscular Atrophy this year and I just find it mad that their team wouldn’t look into what else it stood for before shilling tatt with “I’m SMA” in garish letters. I know people won’t be aware of the connotations but Rosie has worked with Tommy’s and has experienced her own loss I’m surprised it hasn’t been picked up on before by any of their team. I don’t have issue with her or Chris ordinarily but do feel disappointed in this.

• Sad
  • Wow

CyberNannies

Her stories this morning were emotional. I suffered a miscarriage two years ago and found myself tearing up with her. So thrilled for them, they are clearly excellent parents.

I find the comments about her looking older weird as most of my friends are a couple of years old and starting to get fine lines around their eyes etc. Rosie has beautiful skin and looks her age with no hint of wrinkles. I like that she doesn’t have a typical insta house and image, she is clearly confident in her own taste.

Reactions: 25

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
People did previously say a page or so back that she better not moan about the baby as it’s ungrateful because people have miscarriages.

It’s horrendous people have miscarriages but that doesn’t mean people shouldn’t say how hard it is to have a baby. Even without it getting to the PND stage - I never got PND. But that doesn’t mean I didn’t find it bloody tough and want to complain about it quite a lot.

Where does it end? You wouldn’t say someone who has had a miscarriage shouldn’t moan because people are dying of cancer and won’t live a full life.

Bring influencers to account 100%, some of the stuff they do is absolute dogger. But there’s always someone at the opposite end of the spectrum so she can’t please everyone. I would much rather see Rosie complaining than Hinch pretending she has a perfect life then bringing out a memoir detailing her struggles later to make money.
I get the frustrations some have with Rosie as her complaining can seem quite trivial. However that aside, if we want parents to be honest with their mental health struggles, whether it goes as far as PND or not, we need to allow them the space to do so. Shooting someone down with “just be grateful you can have children” just turns the whole thing into a competition which helps no one. We all have our struggles in life, whether we have been blessed with children or not. Just because some struggle with fertility doesn’t mean everyone else shouldn’t be allowed to say that pregnancy/birth/parenting is tough. If someone’s content is too triggering for you, then leave it well alone and find other content that brings the positivity/support you need.

Reactions: 24

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
I’m sorry but why was robin in the supermarket? Unless it was to pick up his glasses then he shouldn’t have been in there - zero safeguarding!

She knows how to she just wants a freebie
Nothing to stop entire families going to the shops anymore. Was recommended only one adult should do the shopping but that was weeks ago and non of them are in vulnerable bracket so as long as they kept their distance etc I don’t see the problem with that

Reactions: 24
Absolutely lovely news 🌈

Pretty hilarious that people noticed because she didn’t have a drink in her hand 😂
I assume that’s how everyone will no I’m pregnant

• Haha
Reactions: 23

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Ironic how she goes on about the Tories being greedy bastards when she's just had the audacity to release grossly overpriced merchandise when the country is likely to see its highest levels of redundancies in years as the furlough scheme comes to an end. Relatable Rosie strikes again!

ETA - I'm not a tory supporter and this post isn't in any way defending them before anyone starts haha!

Reactions: 22