Rosie Ramsey #2 Has a gorgeous son, loves a sing along, where's the wine gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally see your point, but I think it must be a bit draining to have constant negativity. I could never be remotely famous because I’m so anxious about what people think of me I’d end up reading all the bad stuff and it would drive me mad - I don’t think that makes me a narcissist just massively insecure. I can see both sides 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes but you don’t make a living by filming your day to day life.

some celebs are actors etc and don’t want all their personal life everywhere. These influencers film every aspect of their lives and expect people to fawn over them for doing normal stuff.
Take the family bloggers for example. It’s not because they have a talent it’s because they are selling themselves out

from what I see here is rosie used to take the piss out of these influencers,now she is one doesn’t like people doing it to her

Reactions: 13
Yes but you don’t make a living by filming your day to day life.

some celebs are actors etc and don’t want all their personal life everywhere. These influencers film every aspect of their lives and expect people to fawn over them for doing normal stuff.
Take the family bloggers for example. It’s not because they have a talent it’s because they are selling themselves out
Yeah absolutely fair point :)

Reactions: 1
I totally see your point, but I think it must be a bit draining to have constant negativity. I could never be remotely famous because I’m so anxious about what people think of me I’d end up reading all the bad stuff and it would drive me mad - I don’t think that makes me a narcissist just massively insecure. I can see both sides 🤷🏻‍♀️
the thing is though, its not constant negativity, these influencers seem to think anyone who disagrees with them on anything is being negative.
I don’t agree with trolling or being rude on their pages, however its a social media platform Discussions should be able to be made without the need for ‘clapback’ and blocking.

even a simple thing of rosie saying this is blue and someone saying actually its navy, they will consider that negativity because its not agreement with them.

in the case of rosie, she would constantly joke about instamums and the cliches and now she is one of them and if she gets called out on this, she says people are being negative.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I hate when people complain about being pregnant.... She doesn't enjoy being pregnant blah blah blah. I miss wine 🙄 meanwhile everyone going through fertility problems or treatments would happily accept the hormones, migraines etc she's complaining about and wouldn't drink for the rest of our lives if it meant getting our precious pregnancy 🤐 rant over

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I hate when people complain about being pregnant.... She doesn't enjoy being pregnant blah blah blah. I miss wine 🙄 meanwhile everyone going through fertility problems or treatments would happily accept the hormones, migraines etc she's complaining about and wouldn't drink for the rest of our lives if it meant getting our precious pregnancy 🤐 rant over
Same. I’m 37 and no where in a position to even start trying for a baby and the thought of finally being in a position to try and then can’t is terrifying for me so I get totally frustrated when people moan and feel for everyone who struggles. I would’ve had a family 10years ago if I could have so it’s not like I chose my career over family like a lot of people tell me. I’ve just never been in the right relationship and was single for many years yet everyone around me is married and now has at least 2, some 3 children and I just think how do you get that so easily. I get pregnancy must be hard but you knew what you were signing up for for so just deal with it. Same when people moan bout home schooling and people on their own don’t realise how hard lockdown’s been blah blah blah. Yeah it must be hard-work but there’s a hell of a lot of people out there wishing they had the luxury of being able to look after their own children.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
to be fair I think she can't win with any comments on pregnancy

If she's all sweetness and romps through with no down sides -people who have difficult pregnancies will complain
If she's pregnant and isn't all sweetness and light and lets people see the difficulties - people with fertility issues will complain she isn't appreciating how lucky she is.

and i get all that - but she's damned if she is and damned if she isnt. and to be honest I don't want us to go back to pregnant women having to hide away and not be visible - so while Rosie isn't my fave fave I do have some sympathy here and I think all types of pregnancy should be visible.

My pregnancies were fine with minimal effects , one stillbirth, two live births. birth and labour were horrendous, dealing with teenagers is really not fun, but at the same time teenagers are fantastic.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I don’t really think that’s fair, my friend had IVF for her first pregnancy which ended in miscarriage and is now pregnant again. She’s had a crappy time of it with work being utter dicks about her shielding and she’s had horrific heartburn for weeks now. It doesn’t mean she’s not incredibly grateful and happy to be pregnant, it just means she’s human.

I didn’t have IVF but it took me over a year to fall pregnant with this baby. I was off work for 8 weeks with severe hyperemesis and at my worst I was on 4 types of antisickness tablets which didn’t make a difference. I’m still so happy to be having another baby but it’s not been easy.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Im on the bandwagon of feel free to complain.

Its very sad that people are having trouble and going through issues with getting pregnant and i feel so sorry for them, I have a friend going through issues so totally understand how hard it, and Had another friend who had 5 rounds of IVF but still complained about pregnancy.

pregnancy is very tough on the body and mind, and her moaning about it might make another pregnant feel better. I know when I was pregnant i liked to hear other people were struggling as well as I had comfort in knowing its normal, even a small thing of not being able to have sushi even though you are craving it. Doesn’t mean I wasn’t grateful for being pregnant

i don’t like this whole thing of can’t complain about something because someone has it worse, its not fair on either side.

Reactions: 32
I agree on the damned if you do damned if you don’t - but I fully appreciate it must be really tough on those who have fertility struggles to see a woman complain about pregnancy. I think you do have to remember though they’ve had their own issues, she had a miscarriage prior to this pregnancy it hasn’t been an easy road.
Again, I know it’s not a rave thread, I Just think there are two sides.

Reactions: 15
Perhaps it's all about perception? I like that she posts her thoughts and feelings in the moment rather than edits and pretties up her gram in order to fit a certain rhetoric. Soo many of them filter and sanitize what they post to make it all appear rosy ( no pun intended!) when in fact their lives are the opposite! And let's face it, most of us that have been fortunate to experience pregnancy have bitched about missing something! Mine was wine and pate on toast ! Both no nos during pregnancy back in the day !

Reactions: 9
Perhaps it's all about perception? I like that she posts her thoughts and feelings in the moment rather than edits and pretties up her gram in order to fit a certain rhetoric. Soo many of them filter and sanitize what they post to make it all appear rosy ( no pun intended!) when in fact their lives are the opposite! And let's face it, most of us that have been fortunate to experience pregnancy have bitched about missing something! Mine was wine and pate on toast ! Both no nos during pregnancy back in the day !
I missed prawns and soft boiled eggs. These days I'm sure you're not told to avoid eggs as long as they have the lion stamp on.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
First thing I ate after I had my son was a prawn sandwich 🥰 for lunch and then dinner was pate on toast 🥰

Reactions: 4
Really? My SiL tried for 10 years lots of failed IUI and IVF but eventually fell pregnant naturally and did nothing but moan. She hated being pregnant and missed her wine! They only had one child as I think she got a shock with how hard motherhood is.

My best friend also tried for years. Lots of miscarriages, failed IVF but eventually had two children through IVF but did not enjoy her pregnancies and had difficult births. We had a conversation about what you’ve mentioned when I fell pregnant relatively easily with my children but she says was never jealous or envious of people who could get pregnant. However, my SiL was and made some really upsetting remarks to me when I was pregnant that I was supposed to forgive because she couldn’t conceive?

Rosie had a miscarriage and it’s obviously taken her time to conceive again. I don’t think it’s offensive to those going through fertility treatment to complain about migraines (which are not pleasant and she will only be allowed paracetamol which won’t even touch it) or to say she misses wine 🤷‍♀️

However I wish you success in your fertility treatment.

As for Rosie, I find her a bit annoying but I’m glad she’s pregnant again as I went through the same missed miscarriage like her but managed to keep my next pregnancy secret for 19 weeks (easy when you’re not a vlogger!).

Reactions: 19
It is a difficult one, she irritated me today moaning about having to have 6 weeks at home with Robin.

I’ve said before... she’s very moany and is coming across as entitled.

Reactions: 3
I think most pregnant women moan, it comes with the package.

I had a relatively easy pregnancy but he was breach and I moaned about heartburn and a head jammed under my rib. I also missed gin. Didn’t mean I wasn’t super grateful to be having him.

Same as now he’s a toddler. Bloody hell do I moan about it. Sometimes being a mum, especially in lockdown, is absolutely rock hard and it can be very lonely. I absolutely adore him and am grateful for him every day but some days the exhaustion is so bad - especially when they’ve had you up through the night for whatever drama there is.

I think it’s unfair to say someone can’t moan because someone else has it worse, being a mum is one of the hardest jobs in the world and there’s nothing worse than being made to feel guilty because some days you struggle.

Just to add - anyone who is going through fertility issues I honest wish you all the best. My friend went through IVF so I’ve seen how hard it can be and I wouldn’t wish it on anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think most pregnant women moan, it comes with the package.

I had a relatively easy pregnancy but he was breach and I moaned about heartburn and a head jammed under my rib. I also missed gin. Didn’t mean I wasn’t super grateful to be having him.

Same as now he’s a toddler. Bloody hell do I moan about it. Sometimes being a mum, especially in lockdown, is absolutely rock hard and it can be very lonely. I absolutely adore him and am grateful for him every day but some days the exhaustion is so bad - especially when they’ve had you up through the night for whatever drama there is.

I think it’s unfair to say someone can’t moan because someone else has it worse, being a mum is one of the hardest jobs in the world and there’s nothing worse than being made to feel guilty because some days you struggle.

Just to add - anyone who is going through fertility issues I honest wish you all the best. My friend went through IVF so I’ve seen how hard it can be and I wouldn’t wish it on anyway.
to be fair, she moans about everything - not just being a mum/pregnancy.

Reactions: 4
I have no doubt being a parent is the hardest job in the world. For me personally, I always hear how amazing it is to be a parent and you’ll never feel love like it and it’s the hardest but most rewarding job you’ll ever do, so it is gut wrenching to think that opportunity might not happen for me and I do feel like a failure for not experiencing it yet. So to hear parents moan about it does make my eyes roll at times. I agree it’s not a competition of who has it hardest, everyone has their struggles but it’s also difficult to want something so much, that’s so natural and yet you don’t know if you’re ever going to get it.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.