Rosie Ramsey #2 Has a gorgeous son, loves a sing along, where's the wine gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well you’ll all be glad to know she’s going on Vicky Patterson’s podcast. Rosie is going to seem an absolute delight on that compared to Vicky I imagine

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don't dislike Rosie at all, but she's definitely lost the appeal she once had. As previously mentioned she changed as her following grew and she became part of the instahuns and mum's crew and I personally preferred the 'old' Rosie.

I used to love SMA, I listened every week but I grew bored of its tiresome content. There's only so many poo stories and horrendously over-the-top fake laughing from Chris that I can take.

Reactions: 16
I don't dislike Rosie at all, but she's definitely lost the appeal she once had. As previously mentioned she changed as her following grew and she became part of the instahuns and mum's crew and I personally preferred the 'old' Rosie.

I used to love SMA, I listened every week but I grew bored of its tiresome content. There's only so many poo stories and horrendously over-the-top fake laughing from Chris that I can take.
This is how i feel. She was a favourite for a while, but as like the rest of them she got sucked in.. and she lost the natural humour she had.

Reactions: 9

The thing with the podcast is I think half of the stories sent in are just utter bullshit now too. It’s like people are competing to come up with the most outrageous stories

Reactions: 12
I agree about her being frumpy and old fashioned, I find their home rather old fashioned too, looks like an old people’s home
I think it might be because in her own words she’s from a working class background, so thinks dressing that way and having the house that way is in some way bettering herself. I don’t know. It’s a shame because that and the heavy make up makes her seem much older.

Reactions: 7
I agree about her being frumpy and old fashioned, I find their home rather old fashioned too, looks like an old people’s home
I sometimes think some rooms look like the ‘before’, like if you bought a house that’s the room before you redecorate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
she’s going to be on Josh Widdecombe and Rob Beckett’s Lockdown Parenting podcast on Tuesday, I’m actually looking forward to it because when she is speaking about parenting it’s lovely.

Reactions: 5
And we have a pregnancy announcement as everyone thought! How wonderful for them xx

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Just saw the announcement 🥰 we all knew when 4pm lockdown wine stopped 😂
Congratulations to them!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.