Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SwizzleMalarkey

VIP Member
Condoms?! Wtf! She mustn’t be on the pill or anything. Poor Chris!!
Why should she be on the pill? Contraception is not just the woman’s responsibility. Chris gets a lot of sympathy on this thread but I won’t be feeling sorry for him for using condoms!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81

Millais

Chatty Member
I hope someone else gets what I mean here otherwise I’ll sound insane, but she reminds me of one of those loud, rough women who get on the bus and immediately set about making themselves the main character, taking five minutes to piss about buying a ticket before swapping seats every five minutes so everyone looks at them, shouting “Is this the 50?! Fucking hell! Where are we?! Oh my god I thought I was on the wrong bus there! He hates me this driver! Her proper hates me doesn’t he! Sorry driver! I thought you was going the wrong way! Sorry babes! Everyone’s dead moody on this bus! Aargh I need to get off! Oh no it’s the wrong stop!”

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Redmama

Oh she didn’t say that, did she? Sounds like she slept around quite a bit before she settled down with Chris. Bet it’s not tight at all 😂
Come on there’s plenty to drag her for but let’s not reinforce the patriarchal bullshit that women shouldn’t sleep with as many people as they like, and the utter bollocks that lots of sex gives you a baggy fanny.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
You’ll know if it’s CRW on Masked Singer because

a) She’ll be sat down to sing

b) When the panel and audience are shouting “take it off” Sandra will walk on to remove the mask for the lazy cow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Jason Mansford? Screams charity and family?! Nearly fell off my chuffing chair there when I read that. The same guy who was sexting and sending dirty photos/videos to underwear models whilst his wife was pregnant?! And has done so with more than a dozen women?!
Da fuqqqqqqq goes on in peoples heads.

I compete understand what you mean. Someone like Jason Manford springs to mind when you think "charitable, family friendly and kind"

I don't think he's a nasty person, just sarcastic which doesn't always carry over well on a podcast.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

princessmaire80

Chatty Member
I haven’t read the full thread but I had to reply.
I used to be a massive fan girl of Chris. Used to go to every show of his I could and if he spotted me in the front row we would always have banter. And I always got a huge hug at the end when he did his meet and greet. He once stopped a small scale show when he spotted me having travelled to the other end of the country to see him for about half an hour and said ‘what the hell are you doing here?’ 😂

I was never much of a fan of Rosie. Once they started SMA though that was it. When I went to Chris’ last stand up tour it was full of SMA fans moaning there was no Rosie! Chris even tried to acknowledge his ‘old school’ fans who had made him what he was the SMA fans just spoiled it. He used to do meet and greets as well but he snuck out of the side door as he was told people were waiting for him.

My niece has friends in and around the area they moved to and my sister said that all Rosie did was moan that people said hello to them! But I bet your bottom dollar that if everyone ignored them she would moan more about that! In the meantime I got to know Chris’ faithful support act (the infamous Carl 😂) and I’ve transferred my allegiance to him. He’s a top bloke who is extremely down to earth and doesn’t have airs and graces like the Ramseys do. And his Mrs works for the same place as I do, she’s not a screeching harridan like RR is.

That said, I’ve fancied the pants off Chris (Tesco boxers if anyone knows the joke 😂) for a fair few years and I continue to fancy him rotten, but I just refuse to watch anything he’s in with Rosie. I quite enjoyed Taskmaster, though!

• Haha
Reactions: 38

mrs Stot

VIP Member
She doesn’t know how she got through the SMA tour when Rafe was just 8 months old????!!

I will give you a clue Rosie

YOUR MAM!!!!!!!!!!

Also it’s human BEING not BEEN.

You live the life of Riley and bang on about hard your life is. Look at all those you went to school with. I bet lots are struggling to eat or heat their homes, work full time AND look after their kids etc.
Check your privilege, you have turned into the exact person you used to mock!

Reactions: 37

Harhei

Rosie Ramsey #12 Lifestyles of the rich and the famous, they’re always complaining (about the kids)

• Haha
Reactions: 33

TheHuns

I’ve followed this thread for a while now but never posted. I used to be a massive Rosie fan, saw her as someone I could relate to being from the north east. Someone I could have a good drink with and a proper laugh. But now she’s just a shadow of her former self and she’s rotten to the core. She needs to think how lucky she is for the life she married in to. She’s lucky she has two beautiful children, who are healthy and looked after (by her mam), many people would kill for that. Also, she needs to remember where she came from and what made her so popular in the first place. Her detest for her husband and children is just too much. Sorry for the rant, but she just makes me so angry.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

MancMum

Podcast should be called brag married annoyed… totally lost the appeal of it now, it’s no longer funny, its full of ads and them talking about what they've spent their money on - noone give a shit!! Now she just tops it off with taking the piss out of why places are offering free meals to kids?! If you can afford 2 fucking peletons buy your own kids food!!!
next thread title has defo gotta be Brag, Married, Annoyed 👏🏼

Reactions: 32

Ferret

Chatty Member
Chris looked lush as usual 🥰
I didn’t like the bit where they kept putting him down. He did really well and he did the competition properly rather than a Christmas special where they don’t really judge the same way.
Very sad that the only way she can look good is by putting him down and she wouldn’t even be famous if she wasn’t married to him.
And she did look like miss piggy in that awful dress!

Reactions: 31

livelurklove

Fucking hate all these influencers gifting each other their shit when they could actually give said stuff to folk who are really in need. A warm winter coat would be classed as a luxury to some people, particularly this winter. Rosie has enough money to buy a hundred fucking coats if she wanted. VILE CREATURES.

Reactions: 31