Rosie Ramsey #11 Family life is so hard to bear, thank god for Sandra our full time Au Pair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely were kind to her bcos it’s Christmas. I mean i admit i couldnt do it but still… she was thudding about and i half expected jazz hands.
Also did anyone think the “you got a higher score than Chris” bit was awkward??

Reactions: 1
My daughter saw her sliding down into shot and said “oh god, it’s that Gemma Collins” phahaha 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She reminds me of the pig from Sing, aptly named Rosita 😂
Omg yes! Did anyone notice in her interview when introducing herself there was a shot of her riding her dance partners coat tails? Can’t help but think that was a dig 😂 (she will more than likely be readin this and glad someone picked up on it you’re welcome Rosie)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She looked like one of those toilet roll cover doll things!

How many times was Chris mentioned- comes to something that in order for people to know who you are the famous husband has to be name dropped constantly!

Reactions: 9
Under the Strictly IG post about her, pretty much everyone was saying she should be a contestant in 2023 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Chris looked lush as usual 🥰
I didn’t like the bit where they kept putting him down. He did really well and he did the competition properly rather than a Christmas special where they don’t really judge the same way.
Very sad that the only way she can look good is by putting him down and she wouldn’t even be famous if she wasn’t married to him.
And she did look like miss piggy in that awful dress!

Reactions: 31
Strictly has turned into a bit of a BBC farce for me, but hells teeth I couldn't even watch to the end of her jive...the dramatic overacting and face-pulling... 🙄 ...once a Pontins rep, always a Pontins rep...

Reactions: 9
The strictly Christmas special was crap. And frankly an insult to the people who do the proper show for weeks on end training non stop. Craig giving 9's out when he hardly gave them to the celebrities who smashed it every week on the proper show. Absolute joke really.

Reactions: 24
Very telling about their relationship Sheen she talked about how jealous she was when Chris was doing Strictly. She would probably say it was tongue in cheek but it’s definitely true

Everything he has she wants. She is in competition with her husband. Not a healthy relationship at all

Reactions: 13
Under the Strictly IG post about her, pretty much everyone was saying she should be a contestant in 2023 🤢

How many celebs have done the main show a year or two after appearing on the Christmas one? I never watch the Christmas special but I know it used to be a lot of past contestants.

It would be weird to do the Xmas one and then the main show straight after. I can't imagine that happening. I would assume it's one or the other.

Reactions: 1
How many celebs have done the main show a year or two after appearing on the Christmas one? I never watch the Christmas special but I know it used to be a lot of past contestants.

It would be weird to do the Xmas one and then the main show straight after. I can't imagine that happening. I would assume it's one or the other.
I can only think of Helen Skelton who did the Xmas special about 10 years ago and was on it properly this year. Also Joe Sugg did a Xmas special really soon after doing the main show which I did find too soon.

I’m sure there’s loads though and I’d put money on Rosie doing it next year. I think with some less well known celebs it’s almost a bit of a test run. She said she won’t because she’s lazy and busy with the kids (which is it Rosie?) but plenty contestants do it with more on. Some people are doing full soap acting schedules or 3am radio at the same time!

Reactions: 4
I can only think of Helen Skelton who did the Xmas special about 10 years ago and was on it properly this year. Also Joe Sugg did a Xmas special really soon after doing the main show which I did find too soon.

I’m sure there’s loads though and I’d put money on Rosie doing it next year. I think with some less well known celebs it’s almost a bit of a test run. She said she won’t because she’s lazy and busy with the kids (which is it Rosie?) but plenty contestants do it with more on. Some people are doing full soap acting schedules or 3am radio at the same time!
Yeah, like you say there was a 10yr gap with Helen and quite a few years with Matt Goss. I can't recall anyone in the last few years.

Hopefully the lazy excuse is legit and turning up on the Xmas spec means she won't do a proper run.

Reactions: 2
Yeah, like you say there was a 10yr gap with Helen and quite a few years with Matt Goss. I can't recall anyone in the last few years.

Hopefully the lazy excuse is legit and turning up on the Xmas spec means she won't do a proper run.
I think it would honestly put me off watching, she’s insufferable. Between her smugness and the “Chris got an X for his Waltz which is X of a difference in points”, I think I’d have to dodge the whole series

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.