Rosie Ramsey #11 Family life is so hard to bear, thank god for Sandra our full time Au Pair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love this comment 👍🏻
Brilliant! This person will be blocked pronto. I have a second insta account and I commented when she was given that free coat by G. Fletcher. It wasn’t anything nasty, I just said that it would’ve been better if the company gifted the coats to people who were actually In need. Anyway, I got blocked faster than you can say Chris Ramsey’s wife. These instahuns (Rosie included) are unable to take any form of criticism so just block and ignore what has been written. Self-adsorbed, ignorant wanker she is.

Reactions: 28
Brilliant! This person will be blocked pronto. I have a second insta account and I commented when she was given that free coat by G. Fletcher. It wasn’t anything nasty, I just said that it would’ve been better if the company gifted the coats to people who were actually In need. Anyway, I got blocked faster than you can say Chris Ramsey’s wife. These instahuns (Rosie included) are unable to take any form of criticism so just block and ignore what has been written. Self-adsorbed, ignorant wanker she is.
They don't actually like the truth do they? True colours coming through there Rosie.

Reactions: 3
Selfish cow - how dare she have to wait for Chris to wake up before she makes a coffee. So then she starts making noise to wake him up.

Reactions: 6
So the other day she did a tone deaf post about taking her kids to eat free in some cafes (and yes, I know she was making a joke but for alot of people it's reality not content for shits and giggles) and last night she's posting that she's having dinner in an expensive restaurant. Unbelievable.

Reactions: 16
There's a fine line between being funny and just being a mean witch. She's not funny.

Reactions: 13
I feel a bit sorry for Chris today when she was being a noisy irritating bleep when he was asleep.
He sounded so sad 😞
His life is hell with that fat cow

Reactions: 11
Her eyebrows are reaching scary heights on her moon face ! Do you think she shoves so much Botox in them to deflect from her ever decreasing chin 🤔
Her highbrows are like drag artist ones. Blanked out and drawn on higher. Like a Widow Twanky. She's looking more Biggins by the minute. (Sorry Biggins)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That was so off filming herself waking Chris up this morning. She acts like a child I think their marriage is sexless. No respect or real affection between them.

Reactions: 16
I hope someone else gets what I mean here otherwise I’ll sound insane, but she reminds me of one of those loud, rough women who get on the bus and immediately set about making themselves the main character, taking five minutes to piss about buying a ticket before swapping seats every five minutes so everyone looks at them, shouting “Is this the 50?! bleeping hell! Where are we?! Oh my god I thought I was on the wrong bus there! He hates me this driver! Her proper hates me doesn’t he! Sorry driver! I thought you was going the wrong way! Sorry babes! Everyone’s dead moody on this bus! Aargh I need to get off! Oh no it’s the wrong stop!”

• Haha
Reactions: 59
That was so off filming herself waking Chris up this morning. She acts like a child I think their marriage is sexless. No respect or real affection between them.
I thought the same but he bought loads of condoms the other day so… they must do it.

I hope someone else gets what I mean here otherwise I’ll sound insane, but she reminds me of one of those loud, rough women who get on the bus and immediately set about making themselves the main character, taking five minutes to piss about buying a ticket before swapping seats every five minutes so everyone looks at them, shouting “Is this the 50?! bleeping hell! Where are we?! Oh my god I thought I was on the wrong bus there! He hates me this driver! Her proper hates me doesn’t he! Sorry driver! I thought you was going the wrong way! Sorry babes! Everyone’s dead moody on this bus! Aargh I need to get off! Oh no it’s the wrong stop!”
A chav? Yes she is one

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.