Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hippolife

Omg this thread is just Groundhog Day of everyone asking where they bloody live!! Just read the thread back!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

josie2000

The Cleadon houses are absolutely top of the market for the whole area. Just down the road in Shields you can buy a really decent house for under £300k. Eg https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/125295194#/?channel=RES_BUY
But that area is a shit hole 😂

Robyn isn’t at state school, he’s still in a private school in Newcastle. The tried to bribe his old school into letting him back in by offering to pay for the new school roof, the school declined. That was the school next to the town hall in South Shields, that catholic one.

• Wow
  • Haha

TheHuns

I’m so glad i found this thread. She irritates the life out of me now. I used to be one of those “fans” of hers until she started saying how much she missed wine during her last pregnancy. Being pregnant is a luxury not all of us have and to moan about wanting a drink, she just made me mad. But her story about WFH and having a bath, it’s tipped me over the edge today 🤣🤣 I don’t think my boss would appreciate it if I rocked up to my next meeting in our bath. She’s just lost who she was in her quest to be famous. Sad really!!

Luce0331

VIP Member
Convinced Strictly’s costume department are secret tattlers, it’s the only possible reason they would dress her as Miss Piggy
E9E55A46-69C6-4944-B393-EA100D07266A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

junkme

Recap...
The Ramseys may be moving back to South Sheilds a few posters have confirmed they know this but will not reveal the source. Clearly they are spending time there, possibly Airbnb.
Robin possibly moving school too.
Her touch with reality has gone completely at this point, recently posted about how the cost of living crisis is making her sad but yet the same day had pictures of her eating lobster.
Moaning constantly about the school holidays (standard) despite Sandra having the kids 24/7.
Clearly still reading on here. A few people mentioned how their marriage is on the rocks and saying they don't share a bed anymore, the next day we get a live of them in bed together.
Dress sense getting worse.
She's not on strictly this year at least despite the speculation.
Started charging a fee for people to hear a little extra on the podcast.
Chris recently went away with Robin without her and Rafe, further making people believe that the marriage is on the rocks. Her explanation was that Rafe wouldn't have liked the zoo as he's too young so they didn't go, apparently he preferred the trip to Asda.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Poptart

VIP Member
The strictly Christmas special was crap. And frankly an insult to the people who do the proper show for weeks on end training non stop. Craig giving 9's out when he hardly gave them to the celebrities who smashed it every week on the proper show. Absolute joke really.

Reactions: 24

hidingscared

Was the red button on the wall the one they use to call Sandra in when she’s required?? 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Chamakha

Podcast should be called brag married annoyed… totally lost the appeal of it now, it’s no longer funny, its full of ads and them talking about what they've spent their money on - noone give a shit!! Now she just tops it off with taking the piss out of why places are offering free meals to kids?! If you can afford 2 fucking peletons buy your own kids food!!!

Cocobean

VIP Member
All the Facebook comments asking who she is.....

Most popular reply.... Chris Ramseys Wife!!

• Haha

neverbeeninfluenced

Chatty Member
I think she’s confusing from home with working for yourself.
yes I work from home but I still have work to do and deadlines to meet. Would make for inappropriate teams meetings if I suddenly fancied a bath

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well looks like Chris thinks the same as we do if you listen to the pod snippet on CRW’s insta stories.
Chris saying he doesn’t want any more kids and she asks what he’d do if he met someone else.
offered him the choice of someone who was a slob, did fuck all with the kids and around the house and left the work to him. Or someone attentive, clean, looked after kids so he didn’t have to do much.
Chris replied that she’d just described the difference between herself and Sandra.
CRW just cackled as she does. Silly bitch

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Ng!917658150

I can't say that I've EVER been influenced by someone to buy something, who was gifted something or paid to promote it. Like u say, I'd be mu h more inclined to support a company who does a bit for charity or food banks or such
I actively avoid companies who gift famous people things. I understand why some do it when the demographic of followers is their target market.
Chris being gifted a PS5 would have zero influence on sales for example.
Hello Fresh can do one. I'll never use them.

Reactions: 22