Rosie Ramsey #11 Family life is so hard to bear, thank god for Sandra our full time Au Pair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly what does he see in her? Am I biased because I find her irritating or is she just the most plain looking thing?

Reactions: 11
She's been filming an outdoors programme with Robson Green. Hilarious considering she lasted 5 minutes living in the country.
I love Robson and saw he’d been doing a series cos Sara Davies did some activity with him. At least we know why Sara is famous. How will they present Rosie? Chris Ramseys wife?

Reactions: 4
She’s very brave prancing about in that red jumpsuit mind! I’m also wondering if her accent goes all posh like Robson Greens has 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s very brave prancing about in that red jumpsuit mind! I’m also wondering if her accent goes all posh like Robson Greens has 🤣
I’ve a soft spot for Robson, always have, started with Soldier Soldier. I’m now showing my age! He’s from Hexham so definitely posher than from where I am from 😂 she’ll never rid herself of that accent without sounding silly 😜

Reactions: 8
Met Chris is 2014 and 2016. Loved his comedy shows. Met him after them both times he seemed so down to earth. Rosie sounds like a soul sucker reading through this thread.

Reactions: 7
Nice for the kids that as soon as it’s half term they head off to London. Timed that well…

Reactions: 10
Was that a hint? Who do they think they are?
I wonder if they are doing a joint who do you think you are episode??

Reactions: 3
Rosie will just 100% bang on about find out out she IS related to poor Victorian women (duh, you’re northern and that’s how time works) and how she was right all along, then discover she was distantly related to some random royalty (as pretty much everyone in the British gene pool) and an obscure celeb or two and make that her personality forever more

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Rosie and Robson , they are well matched ! He is an up himself twit ! Used to like him until l had dealings with him with work !! I laughed out loud when l saw she was working with him

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She’ll be happy as duck if it’s a joint WDYTYA. I can’t recall another joint episode other than Jack Whitehall and his dad. But that would be the same bloodline.

But thinking about it she probably will be related to some obscure minor royal from back in the day.

She’s obviously inherited the self entitled, waited on hand and foot gene

Reactions: 2
Podcast should be called brag married annoyed… totally lost the appeal of it now, it’s no longer funny, its full of ads and them talking about what they've spent their money on - noone give a tit!! Now she just tops it off with taking the piss out of why places are offering free meals to kids?! If you can afford 2 bleeping peletons buy your own kids food!!!
next thread title has defo gotta be Brag, Married, Annoyed 👏🏼

Reactions: 32
Podcast should be called brag married annoyed… totally lost the appeal of it now, it’s no longer funny, its full of ads and them talking about what they've spent their money on - noone give a tit!! Now she just tops it off with taking the piss out of why places are offering free meals to kids?! If you can afford 2 bleeping peletons buy your own kids food!!!
I am so disappointed in the way the podcast has gone. I used to really love it. It was the first podcast I really go into. I stopped listening when I found myself constantly skipping parts of it. It used to be really funny, now they sound miserable and all the stories/qs from the pews are just disgusting rather than funny.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.