Rosie Ramsey #11 Family life is so hard to bear, thank god for Sandra our full time Au Pair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can watch on now TV, but you have to pay for the subscription obviously šŸ™„šŸ˜©
We have now tv but only the movies at rhe mo waiting for a good deal for entertainment package! Is it in gold ? Might have the uk gold ( or what ever it is called now) app on the tv.

We have now tv but only the movies at rhe mo waiting for a good deal for entertainment package! Is it in gold ? Might have the uk gold ( or what ever it is called now) app on the tv.
Ha we are the same, have the movies but waiting for an entertainment dealšŸ¤£ Iā€™m not sure to be honest but worth a try?

Reactions: 2
They both really annoyed me on the podcast this week, complaining about having the children at home over Christmas and how much it dragged. duck off and read the room. I had to work between Christmas and new year, and some people I know had to even work on Christmas Day. Iā€™d love to have an extended break at home with mine

Reactions: 27
Ha we are the same, have the movies but waiting for an entertainment dealšŸ¤£ Iā€™m not sure to be honest but worth a try?
Well itā€™s not on uk play app, letā€™s hope we both get a good entertainment deal soon šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 2
They both really annoyed me on the podcast this week, complaining about having the children at home over Christmas and how much it dragged. duck off and read the room. I had to work between Christmas and new year, and some people I know had to even work on Christmas Day. Iā€™d love to have an extended break at home with mine
Why the duck did they have kids?? They seriously donā€™t know how lucky and privileged they are. Particular Rosie who has put in zero hard slog to have the life sheā€™s now living.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Totally! I donā€™t even have kids but Iā€™m realising that people like Rosie and Chris are probably less content that us Average Joes in the long run because their lives are so easy that they donā€™t appreciate not having a 40 hr work week that doesnā€™t involve fannying around on Instagram! They take time at home with family completely for granted.

I was shocked with the story of Rosie being mad at Chris for ā€˜having time off from the kidsā€™ while he was hiding in a wardrobe! Fair enough Iā€™m sure parents appreciate some time away but to not be able to get through a game of hide and seek without that resentment rearing its headā€¦ tell me you hate being a mother without telling me you hate being a mother!

They also need to stfu about trolls etc. itā€™s not relatable and it only serves to show that theyā€™re really bothered by it.

Reactions: 17
I agree! I fast forwarded so much of it this week from how they were complaining. I donā€™t even think itā€™s relatable how much they went on, I just thought, why have you had two kids. It also made me laugh how she said itā€™s because they love their job. Iā€™m sorry but doing one podcast a week is hardly putting a shift in šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 12
She just seems to find no joy in any of it, we rarely hear a positive story about any time spent together. She used to work in early years as a TA too so knew what kids are like beforehand. Even talking about only buying one player toys next year because they were sick already was played off as a joke but surely if you donā€™t have a traditional job the least you can do is give the kid an hour of your time to play a game at Christmas.

Reactions: 14
That's the funniest thing I've read on this thread! Absolutely no way that its CRW...for a start Knitting can actually sing. šŸ˜‰
and the accent is wrong. I wonder what other tv programme they were making while doing their podcast. Some sort of reality show??

Reactions: 1
Youā€™ll know if itā€™s CRW on Masked Singer because

a) Sheā€™ll be sat down to sing

b) When the panel and audience are shouting ā€œtake it offā€ Sandra will walk on to remove the mask for the lazy cow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Anyone else reminded of Alan Partrdiges assistant Lynn, when Sandra's mentioned? Is it just my odd brain šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone else reminded of Alan Partrdiges assistant Lynn, when Sandra's mentioned? Is it just my odd brain šŸ˜†šŸ˜†
ā€Sack Sandra for being unloy...disloyal, and for not babysitting in a way that inconveniences her daughter and sack her for being an absolute idiot, and inefficientā€¦Sandra can you call Strictly Come Dancing?ā€

• Haha
Reactions: 10
ā€Sack Sandra for being unloy...disloyal, and for not babysitting in a way that inconveniences her daughter and sack her for being an absolute idiot, and inefficientā€¦Sandra can you call Strictly Come Dancing?ā€
Sorry, I read that in Alan Partridges voice rather than CRWā€™s

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.