Rosie Ramsey #11 Family life is so hard to bear, thank god for Sandra our full time Au Pair

Are you still listening to the podcast?

• Yes every week

Votes: 142 16.9%
  • I am but it's a struggle

Votes: 72 8.6%
  • I tune in occasionally

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Not anymore

Votes: 534 63.4%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RE listening to the Pod...

I only listened out of habit for a while, it was the last podcast I'd put on a Friday, or I'd listen to it begrudgingly when I didnt have anything else released yet

I unsubscribed before Chris was in Taskmaster so that Rosie wouldn't spoil it for me and I found that helped

Listened to a couple after that but the last one ai tried had 4mins of adverts at the beginning so I turned it off straight away...

Noticed the ad length increased when they released the pay to remove ads

Reactions: 6
Recap...
The Ramseys may be moving back to South Sheilds a few posters have confirmed they know this but will not reveal the source. Clearly they are spending time there, possibly Airbnb.
Robin possibly moving school too.
Her touch with reality has gone completely at this point, recently posted about how the cost of living crisis is making her sad but yet the same day had pictures of her eating lobster.
Moaning constantly about the school holidays (standard) despite Sandra having the kids 24/7.
Clearly still reading on here. A few people mentioned how their marriage is on the rocks and saying they don't share a bed anymore, the next day we get a live of them in bed together.
Dress sense getting worse.
She's not on strictly this year at least despite the speculation.
Started charging a fee for people to hear a little extra on the podcast.
Chris recently went away with Robin without her and Rafe, further making people believe that the marriage is on the rocks. Her explanation was that Rafe wouldn't have liked the zoo as he's too young so they didn't go, apparently he preferred the trip to Asda.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Recap...
The Ramseys may be moving back to South Sheilds a few posters have confirmed they know this but will not reveal the source. Clearly they are spending time there, possibly Airbnb.
Her touch with reality has gone completely at this point, recently posted about how the cost of living crisis is making her sad but yet the same day had pictures of her eating lobster.
Moaning constantly about the school holidays (standard) despite Sandra having the kids 24/7.
Clearly still reading on here. A few people mentioned how their marriage is on the rocks and saying they don't share a bed anymore, the next day we get a live of them in bed together.
Chris recently went away with Robin without her and Rafe, further making people believe that the marriage is on the rocks. Her explanation was that Rafe wouldn't have liked the zoo as he's too young so they didn't go, apparently he preferred the trip to Asda.
Rosie preferred the trip to Asda for 4pm wine babeh 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What the duck is that outfit she’s wearing today? The age old money can’t buy style…

Reactions: 2
Recap...
To be fair my toddler used to love a trip to Tesco. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m not convinced they are moving. I live in the area and know people who know them and they have come across as happy and settled popping to the local pub etc also surely they would have to sell before buying anywhere so it looks to me like they are staying put. Tyne Valley Is a fantastic place to live so I don’t see why they’d move back to shields they can afford the odd taxi there…

Reactions: 7
I’m not convinced they are moving. I live in the area and know people who know them and they have come across as happy and settled popping to the local pub etc also surely they would have to sell before buying anywhere so it looks to me like they are staying put. Tyne Valley Is a fantastic place to live so I don’t see why they’d move back to shields they can afford the odd taxi there…
They will sell the vicarage at a later date.. I don't mind if you believe me or not.. But they prob have enough money to buy something "smaller" for Sandra and then there's no rush to sell the vicarage until everyone has been done to that property if its true they are moving in there too.

They will sell the vicarage at a later date.. I don't mind if you believe me or not.. But they prob have enough money to buy something "smaller" for Sandra and then there's no rush to sell the vicarage until everyone has been done to that property if its true they are moving in there too.
Everything has been done, not everyone 😂

Definitely moving. They’ve bought a house in Cleadon. But still haven’t sold their house yet.

Reactions: 4
I live locally and it’s common knowledge in the village. Letters were written to houses in a particular street asking if they wanted to sell. So the house in question hasn’t been listed for sale publicly it’s been a private sale.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I live locally and it’s common knowledge in the village. Letters were written to houses in a particular street asking if they wanted to sell. So the house in question hasn’t been listed for sale publicly it’s been a private sale.
Maybe the house is fit for a king.... Or queen 👑🤣

I do still listen to the podcast. But it's slowly slipped down from being the first I would listen to each week to one I listen to when I've heard any other new ones I've subscribed to. I'm on maternity leave and find podcasts help with lonlieness so I'm reluctant to stop listening to familiar ones, and this one started when my first child was very young, so it's been a bit of a constant. But this week the part with Rosie's journals was so dull and Chris's beef made me feel so sick I turned it off.

There were also a few things said that made me think someone must be reading here. Comments from Chris about not whinging about the school holidays, and about hate for joking about hitting Rafe with the dyson? Could be from instagram comments too I never read them so I don't know.
I like reading here because I am nosey about insider info 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Definitely moving. They’ve bought a house in Cleadon. But still haven’t sold their house yet.
I can back this up they are going to Cleadon my source is a person who lives in the street the financial position they are in they won’t need to sell the vicarage to buy another house they can sell when they’ve moved in to the new one . I think k it’s obvious they haven’t settled in Tyne valley there has been very little posted about their life there but when they are in Shields they do post stuff . They might go to the pub ( because it sells drink ) and be all happy but It’s a different life and all they love is in South Shields .

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.